Who from history would you invite to dinner?

My awesome dinner party includes Lao Tzu, Thomas Jefferson, Adolph Hitler, Nikola Tesla, Ronald Reagan, Cleopatra, Aristotle and Muhammad.

Werbung:
That's another reason why she's one of my heroes.

I lose all respect for pretty much anybody that thinks that everything can be solved with a hug.

Honestly, I don't even feel sorry that she got shot. The students "peacefully" set fire to the ROTC building on campus and cut the fire hoses when the firefighters tried to put it out, just to make sure it burned to the ground. Those guardsmen were walking into an openly hostile environment. They had every right to feel threatened. I don't blame them for taking a shot.

I remember watching a video of some interviews immediately after the shooting and a lot of people were saying stuff like "they should've shot sooner" or "they didn't shoot long enough". Although I would've never admitted it at the time (I was in school), deep down, I agreed with that sentiment.

When Kennedy held a dinner for the founders and bigwigs of NASA he gave the keynote address. He said paraphrased" Never before has the white house dinning room been filled with such an esteemed collection of engineers, scientists, inventors architects and statesmen." Feeling good about themselves Kennedy then went on to burst their bubble. "Except of course when Mr Jefferson dinned alone."

I would have been honored to have dinned with either of them.

My choice would be Henry Ward Beecher, George Bernard Shaw, Benjamin Franklin, Albert Einstein and Justin Haywood.

Major General Smedley D. Butler, USMC. Twice awarded the Medal of Honor. The most decorated Marine prior to WWII. A man who despised politicians, civilian or military, and wasn't afraid to say so. He defied the system and exposed corruption and hypocracy. A man who could really think for him self. A Marine I admire.

The first of my Native American ancestors to cross the bering land bridge
The first of my German ancestors to come to America
Winston Churchill
DaVinci
and from the future my great, great etc grandson probably born sometime about 200 years after I was.

yeah i like that Idea Great Great Great Great Grandson cool idea

Nikola Tesla is still my first choice

Werbung:
Back