Who Shouldnt Have Guns?

Jaraxle and Numinus, this is so infantile its untrue. I know that when someone accuses you of penile inadequacy its very hard to back down on the internet, but just be the bigger man.

Werbung:
I don't give a damn about that...I object a good deal more to the unceacing personal attacks, including (but not limited to) calling my wife stupid, calling me a rapist, in addition, of course, to accusing her, myself, and my uncle of premeditated murder.

It should be painfully obvious by now that Numinus is a pseudo-intellectual. He has no knowledge of firearms or anything else.

Since when is a knowledge of firearms considered an intellectual pursuit, hmmm?

He has however, an excess of time and access to a computer. His motive for posting here is most likely a desire to garner responses to his nonsense(trolling). He is likely a high school student

I'm a hs student!? I'm flattered.

who fancies himself a skilled debtor.

LOL

You mean I have skill in obtaining debts?

He will continue to post as long as he can draw people into responding to him.

Nope. I will continue to post as long as morons continue to post.

As Charles Manson did, he will use large words and terms that are intended to be confused with intellectualism. However, if you carefully consider what he says, you will surely conclude that most of what he says is gibberish. (...callibrating a telescope requires a target that does not warp easily..")

If your target moves or deforms upon impact (as in paper targets with scoring rings), how can you use it for precise adjustments, hmmm?

Duh?

Lets give him the last word and ignore him from now on and he will eventually go back to trolling on "my space" with the rest of the children his age.

That's a good idea.

I don't give a damn about that...I object a good deal more to the unceacing personal attacks, including (but not limited to) calling my wife stupid, calling me a rapist, in addition, of course, to accusing her, myself, and my uncle of premeditated murder.

As I recall, you had no problems INITIATING personal attacks on me.

Or did you honestly think that your posts, in themselves, merit any response from me?

Grow up.

Don't get angry - get even through destroying his ridiculous positions through debate.

More like bash his head against a wall.

You haven't had much success 'destroying my ridiculous positions'. What makes you think he would have better luck, hmmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahermit
who fancies himself a skilled debtor.

LOL

You mean I have skill in obtaining debts?
I misspelled debater. It must have been the dreaded effect of "target warp". You are right about "target warp", I cannot count the times I could not sight in a hunting rifle because of its effect.

The best defense against crime and the tyranny of government is an informed and armed populace.

Teachers should be encouraged to pack and whether or not a specific teacher is packing should be kept a secret. This should stifle schoolhouse shootings.

Private citizens should be allowed to pack so long as they do not physically display the firearm. That way a mugger would never know.

Laws concerning what is justifiable homicide should be reviewed and updated to allow private citiziens to defend themselves and their property with force, as necessary. Fleeing felon laws especially need an update.

Our present system of screening for firearm sales works and works well, when it is enforced. Convicted felons lose certain civil rights and losing firearm ownership rights is consistent with this punishment. Anyone using or displaying a firearm in an unsafe manner should recieve a ticket from a cop, same as a traffic ticket.

If you are serious about controlling crime, an armed citizenry is the most effective method.

If your target moves or deforms upon impact (as in paper targets with scoring rings), how can you use it for precise adjustments, hmmm?

You have clearly never used a paper target. If secured properly (far from difficult), it will not move when hit.

Geez PLC1,
I was afraid to click that link for a second. I was worried it would show a google earth image of my house. Interesting link though, thanks for posting it.

Actually, we did Google you and the picture showed you standing on your back porch, naked, peeing over the edge. We decided that wasn't the best way to show you so we went with PLC1's post.

Actually, we did Google you and the picture showed you standing on your back porch, naked, peeing over the edge. We decided that wasn't the best way to show you so we went with PLC1's post.

But don't worry; we'll take that other photo and perform any number of Photoshop manipulations on it before creating a slideshow-video, with Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven playing in the background, and posting it online. Within a week it'll be the most popular video on Youtube. Congrats, you're going to be a star.

But don't worry; we'll take that other photo and perform any number of Photoshop manipulations on it before creating a slideshow-video, with Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven playing in the background, and posting it online. Within a week it'll be the most popular video on Youtube. Congrats, you're going to be a star.

It's amazing the resolution you can get on GoogleEarth, isn't it?:D

You have clearly never used a paper target. If secured properly (far from difficult), it will not move when hit.

A paper target that doesn't move upon the impact of a bullet!?

And a centimeter error in a target of 100 meters will result in how much in a kilometer? Do the math.

Werbung:
I misspelled debater. It must have been the dreaded effect of "target warp". You are right about "target warp", I cannot count the times I could not sight in a hunting rifle because of its effect.

If you are going to criticize someone, you might as well make sure your criticism isn't nonsense, eh?

Back