Who thinks this Post should be on the Conspiracy Thread..and Why?

Should the Post listed be on the Conspiracy board?

• Yes

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:
No. I couldn't care less about this poll. If I really wanted to, I would just edit it my favor, but I have no interest.

Perhaps if the votes were public or everyone who voted no explained their flawed thinking, but so far no one has been able to refute my logic.

Not only did I refute, it I shredded it.

First, Roker, I did provide the definition of "to conspire" in the very post that you quoted:

Just exactly how thick are you? I didnt ask for the definition of "To Conspire" either? wtf is wrong with you and your demented need to twist whats been stated? your unbelievable buddy. and you had the gall to call another poster thick?

i provided the defenition of "Conspiracy" from the Merriam Webster" dictionary...where you on the other hand have now misdirected twice the first being....."Conspiracy Theory" and now the second attempt with "To Conspire"

CONSPIRACY simple definition you have failed to grasp again showing us your either, utter stupidity, or astonishing arrogance?you continue to go on as though you have won the debate point? your amusing friend your lame theory has been shredded give it up

Aside from this, you didn't say anything other than the title of the video doesn't match up with its contents. All anyone has to do is watch 1 minute of the video to see that it's a conspiracy theory video put out by conspiracy theory nuts.

yeah thats probably about what you watched wasnt it? 1 minute . conspiracy nuts? hardly....American Patriots ....absolutly.......aside from this i have completly handed you your AZZ

I've made my position perfectly clear and backed it up with the dictionary definition of "conspiracy theory" and "to conspire". I have no need to further explain myself.

neither of your "TERM" definitions are valid you see.Because the definition of "Conspiracy" was NEVER established ....you will continue to explain because you have to you havent won as you seem to percieve as a matter of fact you let ROKER hand you your AZZ in an open forum

egg on face dude

and btw.........one man relating his experiences on that day doesn't fit your
"to conspire", nor does it fit your" conspiracy theory ".......and it dosen't fit the definition of conspiracy either...........

its a man telling what he saw and giving his opinions on what he saw and heard period no conspiracy at all ........only the title suggests a conspiracy

step right up three tries for a dollar

are you this thick in real life too?

It has become entirely clear that you are either too stupid or too stubborn to understand simple logic. You've made your point to everyone that you don't think a video about the 9/11 conspiracy doesn't belong in the conspiracy forum. I've made my point. It's done. If you have such a problem with my moderation, you are free to leave and never come back.

....you will continue to explain, because you have to....... you haven't won, as you seem to percieve it.As a matter of fact you let ROKER hand you your AZZ in an open forum

step right up three tries for a dollar

are you this thick in real life too?

and here you are again
transparent arent we

It has become entirely clear that you are either too stupid or too stubborn to understand simple logic. You've made your point to everyone that you don't think a video about the 9/11 conspiracy doesn't belong in the conspiracy forum. I've made my point. It's done. If you have such a problem with my moderation, you are free to leave and never come back.

You're still just being goofy, or maybe you are very young.

You're still just being goofy, or maybe you are very young.

yeah the young thing is starting to shine like a beacon in the fog i think.

No please don't bore us again with you lame attempts at explaining yourself...

there is no need to embarrass yourself any further....although we all know you will continue to post like a puppy with a bone

yeah the young thing is starting to shine like a beacon in the fog i think.

No please don't bore us again with you lame attempts at explaining yourself...

there is no need to embarrass yourself any further....although we all know you will continue to post like a puppy with a bone

A bone....someone has a bone?

And it's not mine?:eek:

Werbung:
Back