Who will be watching Obama's 30 Min infomercial

XCALIDEM

I'm tired of watching Obama already everywhere. He was giving a speech today for over 30 minutes from Ohio.

So after seeing so much of him.I think we all predict by now the BS that he will say every time...:D

So I wonder how many people will tune in on Wednesday and watch him for 30 minutes?

Do you think that this may back fire on him? Is he being too arrogant with all of this and may turn off some of his followers?

Dunno, what do youthink?

Werbung:
I will watch it, I watched the obama channel too. but they just keep repeating the same stuff so I stopped watching that. I watch everything i can and read everything I can on him. I do try to listen with an open mind too. but in all honesty I can not understand why people faint over him, i mean literally faint over him I dont understand why people fawn over him, I dont even understand why people think he is Intelligent. He seems more like a talented actor who can memorize lines like Sean Penn or Alec Baldwin, same political ideas as well.

but anyway, I will watch it and I will write down all his promises and snicker when he doesnt do a dang thing he said he would but does tons of other stuff he never talked about :)

I will watch it, I watched the obama channel too. but they just keep repeating the same stuff so I stopped watching that. I watch everything i can and read everything I can on him. I do try to listen with an open mind too. but in all honesty I can not understand why people faint over him, i mean literally faint over him I dont understand why people fawn over him, I dont even understand why people think he is Intelligent. He seems more like a talented actor who can memorize lines like Sean Penn or Alec Baldwin, same political ideas as well.

but anyway, I will watch it and I will write down all his promises and snicker when he doesnt do a dang thing he said he would but does tons of other stuff he never talked about :)

You will only be helping his tv ratings.... ;)

I hope it backfires. I hope with all my might.

Exactly, I'll be watching world series (if there is a game), O'reilly or Hannity. Anything but the Nobama. People actually vote for something like that????

McCain is not my first choice but there is gonna be some serious buyer's remorse after this election when Nobama breaks all his campaign promises. Don't forget I told you so.

All the Nobamaites will go out an buy that book from the moderator of the second debate in the age of Nobama. He is the messiah.... on your knees.

You will only be helping his tv ratings.... ;)

well probably but I want the information. Plus, I am starting to get excited about him winning, inst that sick :)

I wish now I were an adult when Carter won and also not the left thinking loon I was back then. I could have had a great time.

I am to the point I am actually looking forward to Obama winning. I am hoping he surpasses the incompetence of Jimmy Carter.

Even a house full of creepy Dems like Pelosi is looking good to me, the more rope the better. I figure nothing they can do will hurt on a permanent basis. All is fixable by a strong conservative. But there are just too many people who need a wake up call and they won’t learn squat till it hurts them and hurts them good. They are like little children and need to “feel” the lesson rather than read about the history of the lesson.

But tomorrow or maybe even by my next post I will be nervous again at the idea of him winning, but right now I am more excited about my Hitler/yes we can bumper sticker I can put on my car :)

I will watch it hoping to see him say more about his foreign policy agenda and the conversion from oil to other energy sources.

well probably but I want the information. Plus, I am starting to get excited about him winning, inst that sick :)

I wish now I were an adult when Carter won and also not the left thinking loon I was back then. I could have had a great time.

I am to the point I am actually looking forward to Obama winning. I am hoping he surpasses the incompetence of Jimmy Carter.

Even a house full of creepy Dems like Pelosi is looking good to me, the more rope the better. I figure nothing they can do will hurt on a permanent basis. All is fixable by a strong conservative. But there are just too many people who need a wake up call and they won’t learn squat till it hurts them and hurts them good. They are like little children and need to “feel” the lesson rather than read about the history of the lesson.

But tomorrow or maybe even by my next post I will be nervous again at the idea of him winning, but right now I am more excited about my Hitler/yes we can bumper sticker I can put on my car :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU DRANK THE KOOL AID!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO:eek:

Hey NO, new polls out of Oregon:

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5099&page=8#79

And Washington:

http://www.horsesass.org/?p=9324

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU DRANK THE KOOL AID!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO:eek:

NO I did not drink the kool aid :)

but my gosh people are clueless, they need a wake up call a reality check.

I would rather Obama did not win, I would rather he slithered back to what ever crack in the universe he slanked out of but these morons are going to possibly vote him in, what should we do?

rub their noses in it like you do your puppy when you are potty training them.
so every time obama does something stupid, dumb, pathetic, retarded and moronic we get to rub noses in it.

look at the bright side :)

always always try to see your cup half full not half empty

Is there a way to sabotage the air waves? Oh man, if we had a way to hijack the signal. That would be great.

Of course it is a pipe dream. I don't think he deserves that kind of stage. He's had so much of the limelight due to the MSM. Of course if he does lose, because of the media's overwhelming support, and because of the bogus polls, no one will believe it and say it is a hoax.

Even if we we win, we can't win.:(

Is there a way to sabotage the air waves? Oh man, if we had a way to hijack the signal. That would be great.

Of course it is a pipe dream. I don't think he deserves that kind of stage. He's had so much of the limelight due to the MSM. Of course if he does lose, because of the media's overwhelming support, and because of the bogus polls, no one will believe it and say it is a hoax.

Even if we we win, we can't win.:(

other than nuts like me the ONLY people who will watch it are already drooling over him and fainting over him. In other words, he already has that vote :)

Werbung:
Diplomacy: Obama supports tough, direct presidential diplomacy with Iran without preconditions.
Doesn't he say that he never said he'd meet without preconditions?

Expand our Diplomatic Presence: To make diplomacy a priority, Obama will stop shuttering consulates and start opening them in the tough and hopeless corners of the world – particularly in Africa. They will expand our foreign service, and develop the capacity of our civilian aid workers to work alongside the military.
He's gonna send our military and our money to Africa... where we have no national interests.

Fight Global Poverty: Obama and Biden will embrace the Millennium Development Goal of cutting extreme poverty around the world in half by 2015, and they will double our foreign assistance to $50 billion to achieve that goal.
More American taxpayer money, that we don't have, to cut poverty outside the US... BTW Obama, how's our domestic war on poverty going? Have we won that war?

Energy: Implement an economy-wide cap-and-trade program to reduce greenhouse gas emissions 80 percent by 2050.
Otherwise known as Tax-and-Cripple...
------------------------
Frolicking Dino,

He's gonna promise you the sun, the moon and the stars and while you're listening to his flowery vagueness, ask yourself this question: "How is he going to pay for all that?"

Then, once you tally up the cost of his proposals and look at his expected revenue, compare that to actual, historical revenues that resulted from such policies.

He's gonna spend more money than Bush ever dreamed possible.

Back