Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Rudy Giuliani

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Bill Frist

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Mitt Romney

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
I am still wondering where most of you are coming across with this special interest in Hillary Clinton's failure, because I am fairly certain its nothing but media hype. Where in Hillary's policies does she differ from the mainstream Congressman or woman?

Keep in mind I am no Hillary supporter, but I really see no difference in her policies than in any other mainline democrat or republican.

Werbung:
Hillary is macaroni with cheese of the U.S.A. I vote for President Hillary Clinton anyday,anytime,and anyplace. " GO HILLARY GO " Believe me Bill Clinton knows that he got a Super Educated,Political advanced woman. Behind every successful man is a good woman:p

The last thing America needs now is a new president with the same last name as a former president. The whole "Hillary is going to be the presumptive democratic nominee" is a republican scare strategy designed to, along with the smears and character assasination by the right wing, drive voters away from the Democratic party. If you check in with the progressive community, you find out she has VERY LITTLE GRASS ROOTS SUPPORT. I do not support her, and will vote for the most qualified "other" candidate. That said, I agree with Curefiend that ones opinion of any candidate should be informed by their political policies and record of votes etc. instead of what their so called "friends" said about them. It is like being in high school, the way the media operates in the political arena nowadays. "I'd vote for Jimmy, but he broke up with my friend Betty, and Mary says he is icky and smells bad" Grow up, people. All politicians are somewhere between a bit corrupt and totally, hellishly craven. Get over it. It is all a matter of degree, AND,.......SOMEBODY is gonna get to control our civic lives. Let's judge them on the nuts and bolts of their policies, not on heresay and gossip. What we REALLY need in this country is a total demolition of bi-partisan politics, dismantling of the two existing parties, and an open playing field. There should be 20 political parties. Not 2. There are certainly more than two viewpoints, right?

I like Colin Powell. I have a great deal of respect for the man. He is not a politician. He is a man who has dedicated his life to serving this country for the right reasons. He is moderate. He is honest. He isn't a "yes" man to anyone. He is an expert on foreign policy, a military man and he is well versed in how to run departments and stick to budgets. He is greatly admired amongst other world leaders. He is trusted and could repair alot of the ill will or country is experiencing internationally.

I also know who I would like to see as his running mate. I won't mention that though. *lol* I just started here... I don't want to be ostrasized just yet.

By the way Mr/Ms Admin... I can't post in the regular forums yet. It won't let me. It mentioned something about posibly needing to be authenticated? Do I need to jump through a few hoops or something? Thanks in advance for anythng you can do to fix my problem. I was wondering how I was going to get someones attention.

I apologize Admin, I just tried and it allowed me. I must have done something wrong to bring up the message I got the first time I tried.

Thanks for the help I am sure you would have given me. :D

Werbung:
Back