Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Rudy Giuliani

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Bill Frist

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Mitt Romney

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
All I know is Katrina showed us how it will go ......I hope some of you Americans were paying attention ...I am prepared 4 months of food and water ....and all the stuff one may need to hold out ....in the woods if necessary can you say "Cache" food wooter ammunition and supplies

if you need a medicine to get by daily stockpile 4 months worth if by the elections its all wrong Im an ass and you dont have to buy meds or food for a while

Im ready ........are you?

Werbung:
interesting find there buddy

seems maybe your right? maybe there will be NO election?

It seems that the directive that was just written in may of this year is CERTAINLY what I have talked about for some time as well as you eluding to it here in this post

it specifically addresses a National emergency and the ability for the current sitting president to remain IN POWER throughout the entire emergency

it also seems to specifically address terror attacks as well as biological and attacks from foriegn invaders it seems to have all of the bases covered so to speak

I am not surprised this was done without scrutiny from the networks...theyre too busy revealing top secret sabotage plans to the enemy....this directive is frightening

why write it and enact it unless you planned on USING it

read carefully boys and girls read carefully

I have read the directive twice all the way through now

It is CHILLING read it and let it sink in and then read it gain a day later and really let it sink in then compare it to scenarios that have alreday played out before us in the past look at how it is worded and you can clearly see the intentions and plans

to support the notion in the above scenarios.....read this

really read the directive .....and let it sink in

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2007/05/20070509-12.html

you all sure are pre-occupied with my recent banning....seems some of you arent so bright either?
you know the funniest part of your obsessions with all things Roker?

there was NEVER a SHRED of denial?

care to address whats on the table?

or are we going to continue elevating Rokers status to Godlike?

My name is Phil

I own a message board called Tough Politics dot Com ...Im an ass and will sue spammers in an instant!!! Armchair is my down the street neighbor... a crazed veteran that can and will kill you with his bare hands. and can empty a six pack of coronas in about 194 seconds....give or take on the time of day...he hates afghanis with a passion and probably most of you too truth be told....as i say hes crazed

but a great drinking buddy

you all dont seem to like me .....and i really dont seem to care.......... i just enjoy posting and making the forum interesting for all who come.........As you know a large part of a successful board is personalities. people of, and from all walks of life............

as the world turns

Werbung:
My name is Phil

I own a message board called perspectives ...Im an ass and will sue spammers in an instant!!! Armchair is my down the street neighbor... a crazed veteran that can and will kill you with his bare hands. and can empty a six pack of coronas in about 194 seconds....give or take on the time of day...he hates afghanis with a passion and probably most of you too truth be told....as i say hes crazed

but a great drinking buddy

you all dont seem to like me .....and i really dont seem to care.......... i just enjoy posting and making the forum interesting for all who come.........As you know a large part of a successful board is personalities. people of, and from all walks of life............

as the world turns

damn right, my thumbs are registered weapons. don't mess with the General.

:D

Back