Who won the debate?

juan did not have the balls to look obama in the eye
juan kept saying "you don't understand"
yet obama seems to get it
obamma held his own

george will gave it to obama ???

Werbung:
Debate? What Debate?

It was all blah, blah, blah, party talking point. Which was answered by Oh yea, well blah, blah, blah, party talking point.

I could have read the newspapers for the last month and written the script myself.

Obama is going down in flames... :)

Would have liked to see Ron Paul up there with them... or at least Bob Barr. I think its crap that these debates are only between the two party candidates and third party candidates are not welcome.

I'd have much rather seen Romney, Huckabee, Tancredo, Hunter, or even Bill Richardson up there than either McCain or Obama.

juan did not have the balls to look obama in the eye
juan kept saying "you don't understand"
yet obama seems to get it
obamma held his own

george will gave it to obama ???

Again, where did McCain "lie"? You accused him of lying, what lies did he tell?

I'd have much rather seen Romney, Huckabee, Tancredo, Hunter, or even Bill Richardson up there than either McCain or Obama.

I do not like Huckabee at all for a president, though he seems a nice enough guy to go fishing with

I really wanted Romney, I wanted him to be the nominee very badly.

I hate bill richardson, I think he is a snake, he totally screwed the clintons

He looked like he needed to take a crap. sorry to be vulger but he did.

Our country is so devided right now, even race stuff. I come from a really non racist state and last week someone made a card board cut out of Obama and hung it on a tree and wrote mean stuff about the affermative action group at that college. This would have never happened before. So many race related things are happening that never used to happen.

If this man is cracking the USA in half, how can he heal the world or the war

LOL at your ASSessment...

There are two separate HUGE issues brewing throughout the Obama campaign: racism and class warfare. I find it appalling to see shades of the 1960's and earlier returning. I do not believe that racism can ever be totally eliminated, just as class envy will always be there. To an extent, the racial differences are somewhat hard-wired in us. And so is greed and jealousy. It's recognizing that and choosing not to be influenced or controlled by it and growing past it that makes a huge difference.

If we can keep inching toward the objective that racial differences can be acknowledged without putting any value for or against an individual based on race, or on a racial group corporately we will be perpetually winning the battle. I don't see where anything in Obama's rhetoric serves that objective.

Debate? What Debate?

It was all blah, blah, blah, party talking point. Which was answered by Oh yea, well blah, blah, blah, party talking point.

I could have read the newspapers for the last month and written the script myself.

no
they did debate well

that you have no attention span
nor the ability to understand
the complex issues
is your prob

What lie? I clearly saw Obama "shade the truth" several times, and even repeatedly try to mischaracterize McCains record, but I didn't see where McCain did that.

Confucius say:

Troll bait is like bad fruit, better to let it rot than bite at it.

OH I did not think about that. Are they going to be in any of the debates?

Nope... 3rd party is persona non grata - wouldn't want them to steal the show from these two clowns.

LOL at your ASSessment...

There are two separate HUGE issues brewing throughout the Obama campaign: racism and class warfare. I find it appalling to see shades of the 1960's and earlier returning. I do not believe that racism can ever be totally eliminated, just as class envy will always be there. To an extent, the racial differences are somewhat hard-wired in us. And so is greed and jealousy. It's recognizing that and choosing not to be influenced or controlled by it and growing past it that makes a huge difference.

If we can keep inching toward the objective that racial differences can be acknowledged without putting any value for or against an individual based on race, or on a racial group corporately we will be perpetually winning the battle. I don't see where anything in Obama's rhetoric serves that objective.

Not sure what you are LOL at

Oregon is not a racist place, it just never has been and it is starting to become that way. It is just a fact. We have always had class warfare and that is no better no worse but the race stuff has become worse

Werbung:
Back