Why America will fall...

Grounded

Anyone know how and why our nation will fall? I think right now the main 2 reasons will be Outsourcing of jobs and lack of morals. Outsourcing because the jobs are going to third world countries while Americans lose jobs and than they can not buy the products the third world countries are making to be re sold here. Like Ford his main idea was to employ only Americans so that they could afford to buy his products. Lack of morals is that people will be corrupt and do anything for money to a extreme and people will soon enough get fed up with it.(Most empires fell because of lack of morals and greed.i.e Filthy rich will do anything to stay rich)

Werbung:
Anyone know how and why our nation will fall? I think right now the main 2 reasons will be Outsourcing of jobs and lack of morals. Outsourcing because the jobs are going to third world countries while Americans lose jobs and than they can not buy the products the third world countries are making to be re sold here. Like Ford his main idea was to employ only Americans so that they could afford to buy his products. Lack of morals is that people will be corrupt and do anything for money to a extreme and people will soon enough get fed up with it.(Most empires fell because of lack of morals and greed.i.e Filthy rich will do anything to stay rich)

I would argue that outsourcing jobs is a direct result of regulation and taxes. Look at what happened when Carter was president vs. Reagan.

Carter taxed the **** out of the rich and their businesses -- so they took all that capital overseas and our economy all but collapsed.

Reagan lowered taxes for the rich, deregulated their bussinesses -- so they stayed in the country and our economy took off.

Werbung:
USMC got it pretty much right. The rich are easy targets when it comes to taxes, but when you tax them too much they pick up shop and go where they won't get taxed and leave you with nothing. I believe that America is going to have to become specialized to survive in a global market. There is no way that Americans can compete with the slave labor of South America, China, and the Third World when it comes to textiles, and we never will. Americans can compete in the computer market, and higher end merchandise. The automotive market isn't beyond saving if American auto makers learn from the Japanese and start cooperating. America has an abundance of educated workers and we need to put that fact to work in our favor and accept the fact that our clothes are going to be made by a kid in China. Once this happens, the price drop will benefit everyone involved.

Back