Why are you an Obama Fanatic?

XCALIDEM

I'm just curious, this is your chance to share with other forummites why you are so passionate about Barack Hussein Obama.

Let's hear it.... :D

Better yet, What is the outcome that you feel Obama will bring into your life?

Werbung:
I really cannot fathom why anyone would be a B.O. fanatic, but they are out there, and these vids show the disease in action.

I really cannot fathom why anyone would be a B.O. fanatic, but they are out there, and these vids show the disease in action.

That's funny!! What's more funny is that after 15 views, no libs have replied here... I guess they can only express their feelings by looking back on Bush or bashing Sarah Palin... :D

I certainly am not a fanatic. But I agree with him on several key issues, and disagree on some as well
I disagree with any further attempts at gun control
I agree with maintaining a womans right to choose.
I agree with attempting to engage not only our allies, but our potential enemies
I agree with making sure that America takes care of Americans.

The thing that gets me from the right and thier failure to understand why Obama is poppular, is exactly what cose them the last Presidential election, and control of both Congressional Houses, is that it is the fault of the right.
American politics generally have a cyclical nature. There is no question that Americans widely rejected the GOP in a large part after the last 8 years. Which really brought the election down to either Hillary or Obama. Hillary being the former first lady of a President who become hugely unpoppular in some independant circles, lead to her loss.

McCain would have otherwise been a good candidate. I have always respected the man, but his age, and of course the choice of Palin, being as inexperienced as she is on the national and international level doomed his campaign. Plus he also made some really key mistakes on the campaign trail. If he would have chosen another VP, the election might have been closer, but the biggest reason Obama now resides at 1600 Pennslyvania Avenue is due to the GOP. Firstly in the actions of Bush for the last 4 years(and in some cases 8 years) and the marginal campaign of McCain, then throw in a very good campaign being run by Obama is what has lead to hysteria on some people's part.

The thing that is being overlooked is that peope that are fanatical happen on both sides. It is just much easier to capture those examples and broadcast them with the advent of youtube and other grass roots displays that are a bit over the top.

I can search through youtube and find plenty of examples of Palinistas that are just as star struck as any Obamabot. I could also list more than a few examples of people that I know personally that have made some comments in regards to thier candidate of choice versus the opposition that, if uploaded to youtube would encounter the same ridicule.

I'm just curious, this is your chance to share with other forummites why you are so passionate about Barack Hussein Obama.

Let's hear it.... :D

Better yet, What is the outcome that you feel Obama will bring into your life?
'Cause.....right-from-the-start......he was consulting-with, and (eventually) brought-on-board Clinton Alumni, to his economic-team....the folks who bailed the Country outta the last Bush economic-debacle.

I was originally a Hillary-supporter (for the same reason), but things didn't work-out.

Besides, how could any voter (in their right-mind) even consider supporting a Republican-candidate....the same folks who gave us The Idiot Son (a perpetual-loser), and....Sarah PALIN, a bona fide BIMBO????!!!! :eek:

That's funny!! What's more funny is that after 15 views, no libs have replied here... I guess they can only express their feelings by looking back on Bush or bashing Sarah Palin... :D
Yeah....the Pride O' The Republican Party. (Along with Gramps McBush)

woo hooo....

:rolleyes:

he gives them hope for a change
.....'Cause "conservatives" already have the LOSER-status covered....​

"Against a fully functioning White House, facing complex issues such as financial regulation or health care, it's much harder for the minority to make an affirmative case -- and stick together. For the Caos of the world, self-preservation will end up trumping party unity; there are only so many times the leadership can press vulnerable members to take one for the party, especially if the chasm between the president's approval ratings and those of congressional Republicans remains anywhere near as vast as now.

The numbers dictated that Republicans would lose on the stimulus vote. In a few months, they could be looking back on these as the good old days."

"In every poll I’ve seen, hefty majorities approve of President Obama’s economic performance. Approval numbers for congressional Republicans remain dismal.

If we’re to make progress in 2010, we have to look serious. This week we looked not only irrelevant, but clueless and silly.http://www.newmajority.com/ShowScroll.aspx?ID=fff3278f-1d5c-4c86-abc1-a821e742ea06 Quite a job for a little mouse."

:D

I certainly am not a fanatic. But I agree with him on several key issues, and disagree on some as well
I disagree with any further attempts at gun control
I agree with maintaining a womans right to choose.
I agree with attempting to engage not only our allies, but our potential enemies
I agree with making sure that America takes care of Americans.

The thing that gets me from the right and thier failure to understand why Obama is poppular, is exactly what cose them the last Presidential election, and control of both Congressional Houses, is that it is the fault of the right.
American politics generally have a cyclical nature. There is no question that Americans widely rejected the GOP in a large part after the last 8 years. Which really brought the election down to either Hillary or Obama. Hillary being the former first lady of a President who become hugely unpoppular in some independant circles, lead to her loss.

McCain would have otherwise been a good candidate. I have always respected the man, but his age, and of course the choice of Palin, being as inexperienced as she is on the national and international level doomed his campaign. Plus he also made some really key mistakes on the campaign trail. If he would have chosen another VP, the election might have been closer, but the biggest reason Obama now resides at 1600 Pennslyvania Avenue is due to the GOP. Firstly in the actions of Bush for the last 4 years(and in some cases 8 years) and the marginal campaign of McCain, then throw in a very good campaign being run by Obama is what has lead to hysteria on some people's part.

The thing that is being overlooked is that peope that are fanatical happen on both sides. It is just much easier to capture those examples and broadcast them with the advent of youtube and other grass roots displays that are a bit over the top.

I can search through youtube and find plenty of examples of Palinistas that are just as star struck as any Obamabot. I could also list more than a few examples of people that I know personally that have made some comments in regards to thier candidate of choice versus the opposition that, if uploaded to youtube would encounter the same ridicule.

Here you go! I really appreciate a post like this...:rolleyes:

Werbung:
Here you go! I really appreciate a post like this...:rolleyes:

Whatever Calidem,
I gave you a genuine answer, I wont even bother next time. If you are to basic to understand the factors that caused the raise of Obama there is not much I can do for you.

Did you miss my first statement? I did my best to respond to one of your threads after the utterly immature and dumb one you created in regards to Obama and what he thinks about his supporters.
While we disagree, I figured we could have a sensible debate. :rolleyes:

Good luck with getting a straight answer from anyone else. Maybe someone should start a thread about your favorite sugar momma Hillary and ask what the attraction there was.

Back