Why are you an Obama Fanatic?

I rest my case, all you guys can talk about is Bush, however, you can't say why you love Obama so much....
Whew!!! You're reading-comprehension skills match (only) BigRob's.....but, thanks for The Opener....again!!

:p

'Cause.....right-from-the-start......he was consulting-with, and (eventually) brought-on-board Clinton Alumni, to his economic-team....the folks who bailed the Country outta the last Bush economic-debacle.

I was originally a Hillary-supporter (for the same reason), but things didn't work-out.

Besides, how could any voter (in their right-mind) even consider supporting a Republican-candidate....the same folks who gave us The Idiot Son (a perpetual-loser), and....Sarah PALIN, a bona fide BIMBO????!!!! :eek:

Werbung:
Whatever Calidem,
I gave you a genuine answer, I wont even bother next time. If you are to basic to understand the factors that caused the raise of Obama there is not much I can do for you.

Did you miss my first statement? I did my best to respond to one of your threads after the utterly immature and dumb one you created in regards to Obama and what he thinks about his supporters.
While we disagree, I figured we could have a sensible debate. :rolleyes:

Good luck with getting a straight answer from anyone else. Maybe someone should start a thread about your favorite sugar momma Hillary and ask what the attraction there was.

lol I was going to say why do you photoshop pics of Palin to make her look naked for your screensavers...but that works lol

The dems love Hillary again, she shut up and got in her place like a good woman should and now she is back in the pack.

wake up , she was very close to being the choice for president of the US...and you act like Dems hated her...that's like saying Republicans hated everyone who was not McCain who ran...its retarded..

that said I still don't like her, but i am also not a Dem. And my dislike is more personal then anything about her ideas.

The dems love Hillary again, she shut up and got in her place like a good woman should and now she is back in the pack.
:rolleyes:

read back to my posts from a year ago. I dont like Hillary, and a Hillary nomination would have lead to me probably supporting the McCain/Palin ticket.

Before you go and make any further assumptions, I will tell you why, I am not the biggest Bill Clinton fan, nor do I care for Gore. Which is why I voted for Bush in 2000. He clearly lost my support by 2004.
While I know that Bill is not Hillary, but I dont like at all how she made her path to the nomination. This notion that she moved to a state that wasnt even close to her home state in just enough time to establish residency for a political campaign is cheap and underminds the overall system. I dont care for carpet bagger politicians.

I was born just a few weeks after Reagan/Bush took office. I was not interested in another 4 years, and probably 8 years of having either a Bush or Clinton in the White House. I have seen how they run things, and I wanted something else.

So, I guess I am not really a Democrat. More like a pro-gun, pro-choice, independant.

I was born just a few weeks after Reagan/Bush took office. I was not interested in another 4 years, and probably 8 years of having either a Bush or Clinton in the White House. I have seen how they run things, and I wanted something else.
ooooooooooooooooooooo....you had to suffer-thru The Clinton Years....while you were still totally-dependent upon Mom & Dad, for everything (including your political-opinions :rolleyes: ).....and, survived??!!!!

Gee.....whatta point-of-reference.

ooooooooooooooooooooo....you had to suffer-thru The Clinton Years....while you were still totally-dependent upon Mom & Dad, for everything (including your political-opinions :rolleyes: ).....and, survived??!!!!

Gee.....whatta point-of-reference.

This is mildly amusing. Especially coming from you. Whereas we mostly agree the fact of the matter is that my biological mother abondonded me when I was an infant. My family and I live a largely subistence existence, meaning we hunt, fish, and gather well over %75 of our food. Of which I go out and cut wood, collect plants then catch fish, and shoot game in order to provide the main source of food for my family.
Where you are utterly, ignorantly and morally wrong is that I somehow got my polical views from my parents. If that was the case, I would have enouraged Cheney to run for President in 2008. If it were up to my parents it would be a Cheney/Palin ticket in 08.

More importantly you probably couldnt quote and paste your way while sitting at your CPU a single day in my life in terms of hard work. I saw what the Clinton years did the Alaska and it wasnt positive. That is what I base my opinion on.
In the meantime, you can take your soundbite idiocy and take it elsewhere because I am not interested Shaman. My 9 year old niece will out work your office chair ass in what is necessary for life in region of the world.

I often tolerate your BS in the name of free speech, but this is simply moronic. I certainly wont be defending your moronic dribble anymore.

read back to my posts from a year ago. I dont like Hillary, and a Hillary nomination would have lead to me probably supporting the McCain/Palin ticket.

Before you go and make any further assumptions, I will tell you why, I am not the biggest Bill Clinton fan, nor do I care for Gore. Which is why I voted for Bush in 2000. He clearly lost my support by 2004.
While I know that Bill is not Hillary, but I dont like at all how she made her path to the nomination. This notion that she moved to a state that wasnt even close to her home state in just enough time to establish residency for a political campaign is cheap and underminds the overall system. I dont care for carpet bagger politicians.

So, I guess I am not really a Democrat. More like a pro-gun, pro-choice, independant.

I am not assuming you like her. Actually I have wondered if there was any female politiician you did like. I knew you did not like Hillary, Palin or Kennedy. I liked Kennedy least of the three and I only like Hillary more than Obama but I am not a Hillary fan. I like Palin, more as a person than a politician but I liked her better than I liked McCain.

Anyways my point is the left (obama bots) was railing against her all through the primary's. They did not have a decent thing to say about her, but now they love her again

I am not assuming you like her. Actually I have wondered if there was any female politiician you did like. I knew you did not like Hillary, Palin or Kennedy. I liked Kennedy least of the three and I only like Hillary more than Obama but I am not a Hillary fan. I like Palin, more as a person than a politician but I liked her better than I liked McCain.

Anyways my point is the left (obama bots) was railing against her all through the primary's. They did not have a decent thing to say about her, but now they love her again

yes becuse now the left = only obama supporters...not the other half that wanted her...based on what you say.

Whatever Calidem,
I gave you a genuine answer, I wont even bother next time. If you are to basic to understand the factors that caused the raise of Obama there is not much I can do for you.

Did you miss my first statement? I did my best to respond to one of your threads after the utterly immature and dumb one you created in regards to Obama and what he thinks about his supporters.
While we disagree, I figured we could have a sensible debate. :rolleyes:

Good luck with getting a straight answer from anyone else. Maybe someone should start a thread about your favorite sugar momma Hillary and ask what the attraction there was.

Hey, I said I appreciated your comment... What's wrong with that...?

The fact remains.....you were A CHILD, DURING THE CLINTON-YEARS.....and, have no personal-experiences related-to his policies.

Utter BS. I was a teenager when Clinton was in power, and I actually saw the man speak when he was in Anchorage. I dont think he did a horrible job overall, but he didnt do anything for Alaska. In fact he handicapped the State by vetoing drilling in ANWR. The ANWR issue pisses me off more than anything.
So I certainly have a personal experience when it comes to his policies, and it hurt me.

I am not assuming you like her. Actually I have wondered if there was any female politiician you did like. I knew you did not like Hillary, Palin or Kennedy.
In all fairness I have supported Palin where her and I were in agreement, on policy issues as I have made clear in other threads. But in terms of female politicians, you might be highly surpised that I worked literally tirelessly to support the efforts of Gabrielle Ledoux who ran for the GOP:D primary against our current single member of the House Don Young. Yes, I did campaign work for not only a female, but also a Republican.
I liked Kennedy least of the three and I only like Hillary more than Obama but I am not a Hillary fan. I like Palin, more as a person than a politician but I liked her better than I liked McCain.
I dont care for Hillary as I already stated, I think Kennedy was a joke, and I said as much. But Sarah pissed me off in a serious way in her support of Pebble Mine just before she was nominated. If she would have supported leaving the largest and only pure salmon fishery left in the world, and one that I harvest annually :D alone, instead of placing a massive pit mine at the very headwaters of the two critical drainages that support these sustainable and profitable salmon runs, we might in an entirely different scenario. But this move alone on her part, to support foreign mining companies over local Alaskan fisherman ruined the relationship for literally thousands of fishers.
In all fairness, this wasnt the primaries we are talking about, but it was the major leagues, the general election.

Werbung:
Hey, I said I appreciated your comment... What's wrong with that...?

Maybe I was only in the perception, but you gave the rolleyes emoticon. Which makes me believe that you didnt take the post serious. If you can take my otherwise honest post at face value then we have no problem. But if it was to mock me in a sincere post to a direct question you asked, then I will devote little time to you.

Back