Why cant they just Impeach Obama?

Werbung:
You really are funny Steve. For some damn reason, I'm gonna take this one...;)

How 'bout this: the THEY you are invoking to take some kind of action, would never have been able to play with our money for their special interests if there was someone at the helm who cared about anything but his own image. The game is to present an "idea" that makes a president look good while ensuring one's own re-election with the constituents that sent THEM to Washington to play, in the first place. It's called....wait for it......politics.

Now, if you recall (the word of the day..lol), the people, who supposedly vote, only while alive, (ahem) for the proverbial THEM, did in fact impeach as it were, a few THEYS, just a little while ago. OMG it was done by.... a group of...THEM.

Guess what Steve, there's more than one THEY in town... (suspensful music).

""THEY"" are over 400 members of the house. ""THEY"" are 100 Members of the Senate. ""THEY"" Can impeach anyone they want for any reason. Remember James Trafficant? Why did ""THEY"" throw him out?

Impeachment can be rendered for "treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."

Obama is not guilty of any of those.

They can if they really want to. Why cant Congress and senate just fire him?

I know this may be hard for you to understand. . .but right now, "We the PEOPLE" are more likely to want to fire the entire Congress and Senate than President Obama! (Obama's "popularity" may be down to 40% approval, but the Congress as a whole is down to 16% approval. . . and still falling!)

By the way, whether one likes him or not, one has to recognize that he basically is trying to walk a line BETWEEN the two parties. . .which makes him unpopular with ALL extremists on both sides!

Clinton bombed the asprin factory in Iraq without congressional permission and even killed a custodian and he got away with it

So.. I don't see how obama would be in trouble. Plus isn't he doing this under the useless UN?

Intel said that it was producing Chemical weapons...VX..and that they had ties to Bin Laden based on intel from a Bin Laden financial person.

so if you want to do that, Bush Bombed iraq and there was no WMD...so he has hundreds of thousands that died...Clinton had 1 on that one...Many US intel people still stand behind that attack.

Intel said that it was producing Chemical weapons...VX..and that they had ties to Bin Laden based on intel from a Bin Laden financial person.

so if you want to do that, Bush Bombed iraq and there was no WMD...so he has hundreds of thousands that died...Clinton had 1 on that one...Many US intel people still stand behind that attack.

Well that is what I was doing :) Nothing I said was wrong was it?

I mean there was more to the story, he did it the night before Monica was to testify about the stain on her blue dress and stuff like that

but what I said was true. And I never held it against him, he thought he was doing the right thing. Just like I never held it against President Bush, He also had intel and the confirmation of Clinton, Gore, Mrs. Clinton and the list goes on.

I am consistant in not blaming either.... are you?

Is that the same intel that brought us WMD stories from Iraq? Maybe the fault lies, oh, I don't know, perhaps with the intel?

Well that is what I was doing :) Nothing I said was wrong was it?

I mean there was more to the story, he did it the night before Monica was to testify about the stain on her blue dress and stuff like that

but what I said was true. And I never held it against him, he thought he was doing the right thing. Just like I never held it against President Bush, He also had intel and the confirmation of Clinton, Gore, Mrs. Clinton and the list goes on.

I am consistant in not blaming either.... are you?

He did it the day intel said that OBL was going to be at the Training camp in Afghanistan...you think maybe that had more to do with the timing then say a blue dress?

Its funny how the right complains Clinton did not do enough to kill Bin Laden..but often attacked him for trying as nothing but a cover up ( as if anyone thinks blowing up some random factory and a camp would make people not notice)

Is that the same intel that brought us WMD stories from Iraq? Maybe the fault lies, oh, I don't know, perhaps with the intel?

There was of course some intel people that said they did not think the proof was there...but there are some that still hold that it was solid. Hard part is since we blew it up, its hard to confirm one way or the other...But yes could be our itel was just fault out bad..if so, its to bad someone did not learn from this mistake later..( though I don't think the truth mattered, the outcome was all they cared about)

Werbung:
though I don't think the truth mattered, the outcome was all they cared about)

And that my friends is the entire lib mentality in a nutshell, direct from one of the meats in the shell.

Back