Why deal with the lib media?

Libsmasher

Why do conservatives even give the time of day to the lib media? Anything they give them is just going to be used to attack them. Republican officials should establish a major centralized web site, where real people ask real questions and get them answered. Why do we need lib "journalists" as an intermediary? We don't.

Werbung:
There are millions of idiots with a vote out there who are brainwashed by what they see in the lib media. In a country where people get their ideas about global warming from a movie, the republicans shouldn't help those who are out to destroy them - and the whole country.

I do my part

I refused to pay to see any movie run by libs or that bashes our country or conservatives

I wont buy products that helps support libs
i wont even buy paul newmans salad dressings

and any time i can make it harder for a lib I will happily make it harder.

Werbung:
Why do conservatives even give the time of day to the lib media? Anything they give them is just going to be used to attack them. Republican officials should establish a major centralized web site, where real people ask real questions and get them answered. Why do we need lib "journalists" as an intermediary? We don't.

It would be interesting to score them all on their objectivity and then shut out those that are not living up to journalistic standards.

I bet there would be a fast turnaround when CNN did not get to have their cameras in the RNC.

Meanwhile when average joe who only watches the 9:00 news on TV sees the DNC but sees nothing of the RNC he only gets to hear their side.

At least until the turnaround happens. 20 years ago this strategy could not have worked but now that the mainstream media is losing audience share and talk radio is not it could work.

I personally do not watch tv news anymore. I get my news on the internet. First at Fox (and yes I know they are biased the other way but they are the only ones) and then from CNN, MNSBC, etc. but never the same one twice. I still hear both sides of an issue but Fox gets five times as many hits as any one other.

Back