why did acorn not post about the stock market today?

Werbung:
I see my groupie is back yet again, following me around and checking up on what I'm posting, while making no comments of any substance. This time he's even starting a new thread about Little-Acorn - a subject that strikes me as completely unimportant and boring, but he just can't let it go. And now he even seems to have another groupie of his own!

Since he brought up the subject, he has searched the internet in the past, looking for my posts in other forums and commenting on them. I guess he really needs something to do. Has he done that on this "issue" of my commenting on yesterday's stock market rise? Or does he only do it when it won't show him up as a liar?

You can tell how badly the Dems are being beaten over the last few weeks - their antics and screams are getting even more hysterical and inane than usual, though stubstantive content is pretty much the same. It's hard to fall below zero.

I see my groupie is back yet again, following me around and checking up on what I'm posting, while making no comments of any substance. This time he's even starting a new thread about Little-Acorn - a subject that strikes me as completely unimportant and boring, but he just can't let it go. And now he even seems to have another groupie of his own!

Since he brought up the subject, he has searched the internet in the past, looking for my posts in other forums and commenting on them. I guess he really needs something to do. Has he done that on this "issue" of my commenting on yesterday's stock market rise? Or does he only do it when it won't show him up as a liar?

You can tell how badly the Dems are being beaten over the last few weeks - their antics and screams are getting even more hysterical and inane than usual, though stubstantive content is pretty much the same. It's hard to fall below zero.

Maybe, just maybe, if you repeat it often enough, people will start to believe it. . .

Isn't that the technique used by Fox News?

Luckily, some people can think for themselves, and observe and draw conclusions for themselves, without listening to "canned propaganda."

Too bad you're not one of them! ;)

Sure enough. Two groupies now, each falling over themselves to talk about Little-Acorn, each making posts with zero substance.

Is this a new trend? :D

As was likely, the tank continues today. And with little to alter this trend it is likely to continue down with the usual pauses for bargain hunting as always occurs.

Do you really feel that you are superior to anyone just because you prefer a variety of cookie cutter news outlets all saying the same thing ? Besides I don't believe our aspiring oak tree is a Fox News Hound but even if I'm wrong most of the stuff he offers for consideration is legit and seldom if ever Fox related. I think its just possible this throwing stones could result in a glass houses scenario for you.

Up 429 points...guess he is only happy when people are losing money.

I thought we were not allowed to make threads based on fellow members names?

I remember someone doing it to the horrible canadian and they got a warning and their thread was locked. Someone did it to me and the thread was deleted.

So really far right or left in the past it was never allowed.

:(

I thought we were not allowed to make threads based on fellow members names?

I remember someone doing it to the horrible canadian and they got a warning and their thread was locked. Someone did it to me and the thread was deleted.

So really far right or left in the past it was never allowed.

:(

I think that would fall more under if I posted a thread called...Little acorn is a idiot and should be banned or something....I mean I could have posted the same thing in one of his other threads if i wanted anyway.

Werbung:
Back