Why did God say: Let us give Satan to mankind?

Gnostic Christian Bishop

God created Eden as his heaven on Earth so that he could, some day come down and rule over us.

He cast Satan out of heaven. I guess because she was creating a huge division there, and decided to send her to Earth, to also create division here, which she did.

Why would a good God curse the Earth by sending Satan, the personification of evil, to Earth?

Regards

DL

Werbung:

God created Eden as his heaven on Earth so that he could, some day come down and rule over us.

He cast Satan out of heaven. I guess because she was creating a huge division there, and decided to send her to Earth, to also create division here, which she did.

Why would a good God curse the Earth by sending Satan, the personification of evil, to Earth?

Regards

DL
Again your just being goofy..
The Bible shows that God did not create the Satan. Instead, He created the person who became the Devil. Regarding God, the Bible says: “Perfect is his activity, for all his ways are justice. A God of faithfulness, with whom there is no injustice; righteous and upright is he.” (Deuteronomy 32:3-5) From that statement, we can conclude that Satan the Devil was at one time perfect and righteous, namely, one of God’s angelic sons.

At John 8:44, Jesus said that the Devil “did not stand fast in the truth,” implying that Satan had at one time been truthful and guiltless.

However, like the rest of Jehovah’s intelligent creatures, the angel who became Satan had the freedom to choose between right and wrong. By choosing a course in opposition to God and inciting the first human couple to join him, he made himself Satan, which means “Resister.”—Genesis 3:1-5; Revelation 12:9.

Again your just being goofy..
The Bible shows that God did not create the Satan. Instead, He created the person who became the Devil. Regarding God, the Bible says: “Perfect is his activity, for all his ways are justice. A God of faithfulness, with whom there is no injustice; righteous and upright is he.” (Deuteronomy 32:3-5) From that statement, we can conclude that Satan the Devil was at one time perfect and righteous, namely, one of God’s angelic sons.

At John 8:44, Jesus said that the Devil “did not stand fast in the truth,” implying that Satan had at one time been truthful and guiltless.

However, like the rest of Jehovah’s intelligent creatures, the angel who became Satan had the freedom to choose between right and wrong. By choosing a course in opposition to God and inciting the first human couple to join him, he made himself Satan, which means “Resister.”—Genesis 3:1-5; Revelation 12:9.

"The Bible shows that God did not create the Satan. Instead, He created the person who became the Devil."

Thanks for splitting that hair while confirming that God created Satan. I did not know that Satan was a person.

That foolishness aside, do you plan to give any kind of answer to the question posed?

Regards
DL

"The Bible shows that God did not create the Satan. Instead, He created the person who became the Devil."

Thanks for splitting that hair while confirming that God created Satan. I did not know that Satan was a person.

That foolishness aside, do you plan to give any kind of answer to the question posed?

Regards
DL
Not splitting hairs.. God created Lucifer, Lucifer by his free will created Satan, your foolishness aside, I answered you..Why don't you give us a lesson in what you believe. Teach us oh wise one..

Nothing near that genocidal son murdering Yahweh?
....not a fan then...of quorn I mean...or God I guess?
He can be a bit of a tyke at times can't he. All this rummaging around in our affairs. All those red-herrings he puts out there to put us off the Gnostic path back to the realm we should inhabit.

Beannachd Dia dhuit
Scotsman

....not a fan then...of quorn I mean...or God I guess?
He can be a bit of a tyke at times can't he. All this rummaging around in our affairs. All those red-herrings he puts out there to put us off the Gnostic path back to the realm we should inhabit.

Beannachd Dia dhuit
Scotsman

Indeed. Free thinking is not allowed by God. It goes against the sheeple syndrome.

Martin Luther---
“Faith must trample under foot all reason, sense, and understanding.”
“Reason is a whore, the greatest enemy that faith has.”

http://imgur.com/IBroXK9

Regards
DL

....just wondering, whats your main beef? Religion in general or religious dogma...Judeo-Christianity or something more specific?

Beannachd Dia dhuit
Scotsman

I do not mind the religions and ideologies that put man above some imaginary God. Those would include, in my view, Gnostic Christianity, Karaite Judaism and Buddhism.

I dislike the intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions that deny all people equality under the law and which have grown themselves through violence instead of good deeds. That would include Christianity and Islam.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
Gnostic Christianity
That's fairly mystic stuff as I understand it - wasn't that all declared heretical or something? I recall reading about the Nag Hammadi texts they were from a Gnostic sect weren't they? It was interesting stuff but the concept was way to strange to really get your head around

That would include Christianity and Islam.
That's quite a broad brush you have there mate!

Back