Why did Obama vaction in HAWAII and not KENYA?

always

I question why Obama and the first Lardy did not seek to vacation on Christams Day in KENYA instead of HAWAII. Their family lives in a couple of HUTS in Kenya and certainly could use their Charity.
Why , visit some strange land like Hawaii? The HOMELAND would be a more fitting place.

Werbung:
I question why Obama and the first Lardy did not seek to vacation on Christams Day in KENYA instead of HAWAII.
Maybe Michelle Obama decided it was time to straighten-out Sisiter Sarah (Palin)....advising her it was not lady-like (booty-calling Barack)....and, any future-calls would result in an overdue/well-deserved BUTT-WHUPPIN'!!!!

First_Lady_Michelle_Obama_450_737043391.jpg

".....And, I don't mean MAYBE!"

I question why Obama and the first Lardy did not seek to vacation on Christams Day in KENYA instead of HAWAII. Their family lives in a couple of HUTS in Kenya and certainly could use their Charity.
Why , visit some strange land like Hawaii? The HOMELAND would be a more fitting place.

I suppose the fact that our President was born in Hawaii and only has some of his Father's (Father that he only met once) family in Kenya and that the First Lady of the United States was born in Illinois and all of her family being here and all... probably made those more rational sites than a country in Africa.

Follow the yellow brick road my confused friend...:D

Maybe Michelle Obama decided it was time to straighten-out Sisiter Sarah (Palin)....advising her it was not lady-like (booty-calling Barack)....and, any future-calls would result in an overdue/well-deserved BUTT-WHUPPIN'!!!!

You ain't a kiddin' bro!

Sarah might want some of that and she may think she's the firearms expert but if she messes with Barack shame on her. Michelle would definitely take her to the gun show... LOL!:D

Originally Posted by always I question why Obama and the first Lardy did not seek to vacation on Christams Day in KENYA instead of HAWAII. Their family lives in a couple of HUTS in Kenya and certainly could use their Charity.
I suppose the fact that our President was born in Hawaii and only has some of his Father's (Father that he only met once) family in Kenya and that the First Lady of the United States was born in Illinois and all of her family being here and all... probably made those more rational sites than a country in Africa.

Follow the yellow brick road my confused friend...:D

Curiosity has gotten the better of me...so I'll have to ask this question: ALWAYS; considering the numerous places that your quotations about religion/GOD/Satan have appeared on this community forum...when you post such a thoughtless swipe at our {all of our elected president and his family} just who are you representing {speaking for} SATAN or your DEVINE other self appointed teacher-GOD?

See it's not that I care {especially since I've got you on IGNORE OPTION} but when others encapsulate your post into their reply then there it is...all right out there for the entire world to read and see the angst/vitriol that you've been spewing since you walked onto this forum ;) So exactly when does your 'CHRISTIAN' thought process kick in and supply you with some faith based words/thoughts/daily view points or have you become a SATAN programed auto-bot that just spews it but doesn't see the hypocrisy of your intent?

a. security
b. amenities

no way to protect him in Kenya and come on Kenya over Hawaii ? please...

:D:rolleyes::D:rolleyes:

I dont even know where to start here. Obviously you have never been to Hawaii. Firstly, because there are ABC stores on every street corner that sell any number of visors or headshades. There was no need for him to color over his old Hillary 08 visor so he could go incognido.
He could have easily got a different one. Either way, I am sure the Media will ruin his vacation by standing and taking pictures of him from hundreds of yards away in an otherwise public place. Leave his kids out of this.

Oh birthers you are such bad loosers.

But at least this nice young man finally agreed to sing about you.
:D

Which NFL team will DRAFT this MONSTER? Looks like she would be a VERY LARGE LINE BACKER!! BIG HANDS , HUGE HIPS , LONG ARMS. and THICK WAIST!! Getting a FACEMASK to fit around her OVERBITE may be a PROBLEM!
I SAY FIRST ROUND DRAFT , EASY!!

Which NFL team will DRAFT this MONSTER? Looks like she would be a VERY LARGE LINE BACKER!! BIG HANDS , HUGE HIPS , LONG ARMS. and THICK WAIST!! Getting a FACEMASK to fit around her OVERBITE may be a PROBLEM!
I SAY FIRST ROUND DRAFT , EASY!!
If the only other option is a "conservative"-male, I'd have to agree.

gop_republican_house_minority_whip_eric_cantor_at_britney_spears_concert1.jpg

Come on... no hatin' from the trailer park crowd.:D

Smart & lovely with great little girls. Husband just happens to be the President of the United States...:D

Curiosity has gotten the better of me...so I'll have to ask this question: ALWAYS; considering the numerous places that your quotations about religion/GOD/Satan have appeared on this community forum...when you post such a thoughtless swipe at our {all of our elected president and his family} just who are you representing {speaking for} SATAN or your DEVINE other self appointed teacher-GOD?

See it's not that I care {especially since I've got you on IGNORE OPTION} but when others encapsulate your post into their reply then there it is...all right out there for the entire world to read and see the angst/vitriol that you've been spewing since you walked onto this forum ;) So exactly when does your 'CHRISTIAN' thought process kick in and supply you with some faith based words/thoughts/daily view points or have you become a SATAN programed auto-bot that just spews it but doesn't see the hypocrisy of your intent?

GEE, It would be nice if "bama" would produce a "LEGAL" BIRTH CERTIFICATE, showing which Hospital, Hut , Cave , or pile of Brush he was born in . Also such LEGAL DOCUMENT MUST STATE CITY, VILLAGE , CANAL, DUGOUT, HAMLET , OR VILLAGE "bama" was born in , along with DATE , TIME , E.S.T., Day of MONTH and CALENDAR YEAR.
I look at MY LEGAL BIRTH CERIFICATE from time to time , SO I KNOW WHAT IS A LEGAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE FROM A PHONY. AS OF TODAY, "bama' has not come up with a LEGAL ONE. SINCE his family members reside in KENYA, it is REASONABLE to GUESS he was born there too. Well, there was a sister , or half sister , or something that was found living in government housing in New York but "bama" never seemed to invite her to the White House or even send her money. Last I heard , her butt was being deported to KENYA!
newspaper clippings , hand printed or hand written copies are just not LEGAL TENDER. IF IS SO CLEAR THAT "bama" IS A NATIVE AMERICAN CITIZEN, WHY NOT JUST PRODUCE A LEGAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE ISSUED IN THE UNTITED STATES? IF THE QUESTION IS STUPID AS YOU LIBS SAY , THEN THE ANNSER , WITH PROOF MUST BE VERY EASY!! WHERE IS THE PROOF? , WHERE IS THE PROBLEM? Hmmm . I SUSPECT A FRAUD!!!!

Come on... no hatin' from the trailer park crowd.:D

Smart & lovely with great little girls. Husband just happens to be the President of the United States...:D
When you have nothing {absolutely nothing} but angst/envy/and ignorance to validate your existence then that's all your gonna get from the 'TRAILER PARK CROWD'...it's what they do best when they can't get beyond the 'GREEN EYED MONSTER' of pettiness and that color issue ;)

Werbung:
Back