Why do liberals show concern over teddys' death?

TOP GUN SAID: We finally decided to place it beside Christopher Columbus, the greatest Republican of them all. He left not knowing where he was going, and when he got there he did not know where he was. He returned not knowing where he had been, and did it all on someone else's money.
And the icing on the 'CAKE'...and now we celebrate his 'DISCOVERY OF AMERICA' and he wasn't the one that achieved that feat nor did he land in AMERICA...:eek:

GEE, that must be how the Republicans come by their deceptive ways so naturally...ROTFLMAO

Werbung:
So your from Ohio , the BUCKEYE state . You know what a BUCKEYE is ? Its a worthless nut!! case closed! -Did your god , radial teddy, rise on friday ? I do not think so , see he was false! But dangerous to not only our unborn but to all those who survived the radical liberal agenda . THINK!

So your from Ohio , the BUCKEYE state . You know what a BUCKEYE is ? Its a worthless nut!! case closed! -Did your god , radial teddy, rise on friday ? I do not think so , see he was false! But dangerous to not only our unborn but to all those who survived the radical liberal agenda . THINK!

Always (last name wrong).:rolleyes:

Now you attack not only me but the Great State of Ohio. Be forewarned a Buckeye is a very hard nut to crack... and your pathetically weak slanderous attacks and smears against a loved American leader certainly won't change that.

We will not fall to your Right Wing Gestapo, we have beat back the odious apparatus of Radical Right Wing rule, we shall not fail. We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Ohio, we shall fight on in the cities and the farmland, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our country, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the airwaves, we shall fight on the internet, we shall fight for what's good in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, we will continue to win for the American people.

Gee , liberals , teddy kennedy is your GOD , will he not arise after three days and come walking into the Senate holding MARY JO's hand??
Ya' really wanna compare body-counts, do ya'???

"Despite his aw shucks style, Reagan found virtually every anticommunist action justified, no matter how brutal. From his eight years in the White House, there is no historical indication that he was troubled by the bloodbath and even genocide that occurred in Central America during his presidency, while he was shipping hundreds of millions of dollars in military aid to the implicated forces.

The death toll was staggering -- an estimated 70,000 or more political killings in El Salvador, possibly 20,000 slain from the contra war in Nicaragua, about 200 political "disappearances" in Honduras and some 100,000 people eliminated during a resurgence of political violence in Guatemala. The one consistent element in these slaughters was the overarching Cold War rationalization, emanating in large part from Ronald Reagan's White House."

****​

"On March 17, 1983, Americas Watch representatives condemned the Guatemalan army for human rights atrocities against the Indian population. New York attorney Stephen L. Kass said these findings included proof that the government carried out "virtually indiscriminate murder of men, women and children of any farm regarded by the army as possibly supportive of guerrilla insurgents."

Rural women suspected of guerrilla sympathies were raped before execution, Kass said. Children were "thrown into burning homes. They are thrown in the air and speared with bayonets. We heard many, many stories of children being picked up by the ankles and swung against poles so their heads are destroyed." [AP, March 17, 1983]

satan_ronnie.gif

And Laura Bush can't bring back her boyfriend that she killed drunk driving.

People make mistakes. Sometimes bad mistakes. But one's life is judged in it's entirety not on an isolated incident.
I wouldn't go, THAT-far!!!

"Before his speech, Ritter said that the Bush administration was "using weapons inspections as an excuse" to go to war with Iraq.

"One of the problems with President Bush issuing that kind of ultimatum is that he has no credibility," Ritter said. "Members of his administration have said inspections don't matter."

...50,000,000 dead babies ( and still counting }....
You keep using that number, like it's a real one.

Excluding FAUX Noise, what's your point-of-reference....or, are you simply makin'-up-crap, like Annie "Bones" Coulter does?

:rolleyes:

Let me see! OHIO has 17% unemployment , Michigan has 20% , Penna has 20%, Illinois has 17% Indiana has 15% , THE NATION'sTRUE AVERAGE UNEMPLOYMENT IS 16 %!!
Aw, jeez....Deather/Town-Hall Whiner/FAUX Noise "numbers".

:rolleyes:

We've been here, before....and, it's gonna take a Dem to pull us outta-the-debacle....again!

Always (last name wrong).:rolleyes:

Now you attack not only me but the Great State of Ohio. Be forewarned a Buckeye is a very hard nut to crack... and your pathetically weak slanderous attacks and smears against a loved American leader certainly won't change that.

We will not fall to your Right Wing Gestapo, we have beat back the odious apparatus of Radical Right Wing rule, we shall not fail. We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Ohio, we shall fight on in the cities and the farmland, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our country, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the airwaves, we shall fight on the internet, we shall fight for what's good in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, we will continue to win for the American people.

BUT!! The real question is will OHIO hillbillies fight for America? Once OHIO was a Conservative state with Proud , Independnet People . Now , they suck from the Statist "FREE TICKET" and leech off the taxpayers money . Look at the HUGE loss of INDUSTRY in OHIO . Cleveland is a SLUM , Akron is also , Cincinnatti is a run down river town with high unemployment . So sure OHIO is now a democrat cesspool but in a few short years after they tire of LEECHING they will vote CONSERVATIVE again , THINK Conservative and be BLEST with CONSERVATISM , then you will not need to FIGHT everywhere .
Ohio and Michigan -Brothers in BAD TIMES created by LIBERALISM!

BUT!! The real question is will OHIO hillbillies fight for America? Once OHIO was a Conservative state with Proud , Independnet People . Now , they suck from the Statist "FREE TICKET" and leech off the taxpayers money . Look at the HUGE loss of INDUSTRY in OHIO . Cleveland is a SLUM , Akron is also , Cincinnatti is a run down river town with high unemployment . So sure OHIO is now a democrat cesspool but in a few short years after they tire of LEECHING they will vote CONSERVATIVE again , THINK Conservative and be BLEST with CONSERVATISM , then you will not need to FIGHT everywhere .
Ohio and Michigan -Brothers in BAD TIMES created by LIBERALISM!

THINK Conservative and what?:D

THINK Conservative and be BLEST with CONSERVATISM , then you will not need to FIGHT everywhere.

As far as Ohio being hillbillies I presume you can only read as well as you spell... but if you could read a map you'd see that the Democratic Party has gained in almost every area in the country... in fact the only area the Republicants now aren't lossing numbers in are in the south... not saying hillbilly:D... but southern states.

BARACK & ROLL!;)

Werbung:
Hey "top gun ' , I see you swallow CNN "facts ' and CNN maps I take it YOU must me one of the last fifty viewers remaing at CNN . The SMART FOLKS went to FOX!! Even OHIO has dropped obama , the polls show Ohio wishes obama would go back to Chicago and continue robbing banks . You claim to be a "buckeye ' , I would guss from your thought process your from Murray City . They seem to have produced the most Coal minners . Be sure and wear your helmet , I believe you have taken enough blows to your head.
Do you know what produces "liberals " -- The glue on food stamps !!! Another obama sneaky trick! "keep licking "

Back