Why do the gun lobby think the US is such a dump?

Dawkinsrocks

As we know the nut jobs who see relentless gun crime in the US but defend the rights of lunatics to be able to buy more firepower than a combat marine carries are pretty much all on the far right of the Republican Party

You know, the kind of retards and charlatans who can't stop themselves from chanting USA USA like a bunch of baboons

Mysteriously they seem to think they are really patriotic and yet they support the supply of weaponry that sees 30,000 of their fellow Americans shot every year on the basis that they need this arsenal in case their government comes for them

Can you imagine how shit your country would have to be for you to have to live in fear of its government coming to get you in a way that makes you feel the need for automatic rifles?

Why don't you go and live somewhere else you morons?

After all, if the government did come for you they would always have more firepower than you

But thank you for acknowledging that you live in a cess pit of a country

Werbung:
... they keep thinking the Red Coats are still coming with flintlocks and cannon...
th

...scary thought.

Yes and the idiots allow themselves to be manipulated into this ludicrous position by those who benefit financially from gun ownership i.e. the gun companies and the politicians they 'support'

Shit, I've got to go, my government is coming to kill me arghhhh

Why do the gun lobby think the US is such a dump?

Because they can! Because there are enough stupid people in the US to allow the to do it.

Because too many Americans are actually chicken. . . who are afraid of their own shadow. . .unless they own A GUN!

Because they are not smart enough to realise that, owning that gun, gives them a much greater chance of dying from it, or one of their family member (especially their children) being hurt or dying from it, or they, themselves, committing suicide with that very gun "met" to protect them!

Dumb is as dumb does!

Werbung:
You are right of course

But they claim to be patriots

When they want their fellow men shot and justify it by saying their Trump government is going to kill them

Ironically re the latter they may be right

Back