Why Europe has a lower crime rate than the USA

Tradewinds

Why do other countries have lower crime rates ?

Because in other countries, if you go into a court room talking about what "rights" you have, you'll find out real fast... who granted you those rights, and who is going to take them away right now.

Because in other countries, particularly in Western Europe they have a branch of the military that enforces civilian law, its called a Gendarmerie.
There is no defeating it, there is no escaping it, there is no threatening it, there is not even a such a thing as fighting it... its just... the law wins, and you lose... in 3 seconds, no matter how many thousands of times worse than MS-13 your gang is, your gang loses in 3 seconds.

Because the Gendarmerie is millions of time worse than that.
:)

The Gendarmerie is far more powerful, and far more aggressive, efficient and deadly and have better weapons than the American Swat teams, and the National Guard.

The hells angels don't like Europe, they stay out of Europe, and when they spring up, they find out that the government is the boss.

Because in other countries, the idea of "I do whatever I want, this is a free country".. though not even factually true in the USA.... it has less or even NO legs in other countries that enjoy similar economics.
:)

That's why, that's the realities.

Werbung:
The reason why some countries have different crime rates vary. It is not just that the secret service or intelligent services is more powerful. In some countries it is not but it is usually independent of governments. With an independent law enforcement all sections of society can be apprehended, Judges, Cabinet Minister , even state leaders are jail. This does not happen in the USA with elected judges and Police officers.

Various countries make different behaviour 'crime'. Better to look at things like the legality of fire-arms in relation to murder, I should think.

Your statement rings false to this old dragon's ears. The reason the EU has a lower crime rate is not because of some fundamental fear the people have of the government....no more so than the wackos in this nation do. How many people have the police in the EU killed this year as compared to in the USA? Its simply because there are fewer victimless crimes in the EU compared to the USA. We could eliminate criminal penalties for drugs alone and cut our crime rate by 40% at the very least. Just one branch of what our government has declared an illegal activity when they never had the right to do so to begin with.

If I'm honest, nearly every government will offer statistics to show that crime rate has reduced while they have been in power. How accurate these are though is a matter of opinion.

Its ok saying that gun crime, or the murder rate is decreasing, and showing figures to support that, but what the working man on the street see's and lives with, paints another story.

Crime these days is that common that a lot of it doesn't even get reported and when it does, no prosecution takes place. I'm sure that helps the figures somewhat...

While the Government might try to present a good picture many countries have independent Statistical deprtments that give accurate figures. In most countries the murder rate has decreased. Gun crime is low in countries that have outlaw guns.
However rape and domestic violence has gone up now it is reported more.

Well I see that I am not the only cynic around these parts. LOL. So very true though. If a government thinks it can make a shiny by obfuscating a few facts to make their poo look a little brighter then rarely will they pass up such a glowing opportunity.

Where the government and statistics are concerned, I think everybody needs to take them with a pinch of salt. None of them are going to hold their hands up and say they're doing a poor job.

Manipulating the figures is something that they've been doing for years. The worrying thing for me is the fact that a lot of people actually believe them when they can see for their own eyes what's really going on.

Werbung:
This is a good question for the Mayor of Baltimore. Why have there been 40 shootings since the riots of April 27th? Maybe because she's put the police department on the defense, rather than offense? The thugs riot and burn down the town, and the police get punished. Speaks volumes for liberal policies.

Back