Why is Obama Urging people to vote early?

XCALIDEM

I've never seen this before from other candidates.... What is he afraid of that can happen in this 2 weeks? :confused:

How can you cast your vote before election day? This doesn't make sense to me.....:confused:

WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF BARACK OBAMA???

Werbung:
I've never seen this before from other candidates.... What is he afraid of that can happen in this 2 weeks? :confused:

How can you cast your vote before election day? This doesn't make sense to me.....:confused:

I agree. Doesn't make sense. And he must be afraid of something.

He's losing ground everywhere you turn. Hope it keeps turning down for him.

What are you talking about?...31 states now have early voting, including Ohio California, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Texas and West Virginia, many are already underway. I believe top gun has already voted in Ohio as have I in WA., though by mail.

I don't understand your point, but it wouldn't be the first time. Early voting is relatively new and turning out to be extremely popular, by voting early you avoid the crowds come Nov. 4th, also it makes the act of voting much more flexible..schedule wise. Would it make you happier if Obama urged his supporters NOT to vote early?...

http://earlyvoting.net/states/abslaws.php

Sarah Palin urged voters to do this same thing here in Colorado yesterday.

It's a sinister plot to overthrow the benevolent and good GOP! :cool:

Either that or he suspects that in a final act of desperation, the ever-slimier-by-the-day McCain campaign will even resort to unplugging traffic lights on election day to keep people from making it to the polls.

There are a lot more people registered to vote, who will have to show ID at the time they cast to match with their registration. So it will be a slow, albeit fair, process. Encouraging to vote early means that every vote will have a better chance of being cast.

Unless there's some "proud americans" who seek to making voting hard and inaccessible to every free american?

10.jpg

The fact is that when you've out registered 3 to 1 over your opponent 3 out of ever 4 new people having to wait in line on Nov. 4th are your voters.

That being the case you want those lines to be moving as quickly as possible so everybody votes.

Latest poll:

OBAMA OPENS UP A 10 POINT LEAD!

People are just starting to learn Sarah Palin's charisma and are loving her...:)
That's what Obama is afraid of....

Even Alec Balwin was impressed with her!!!

check this out:
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/10/sarah-palin-ale.html

BS, from a Pew Poll released today:

Sarah Palin appears to be a continuing – if not an increasing – drag on the GOP ticket. Currently, 49% of voters express an unfavorable opinion of Palin, while 44% have a favorable view. In mid-September, favorable opinions of Palin outnumbered negative ones by 54% to 32%. Women, especially women under age 50, have become increasingly critical of Palin: 60% now express an unfavorable view of Palin, up from 36% in mid-September.

Thanks Sarah!

Werbung:
Again, people are just starting to get to know her. She was introduced to the world in September. Since then, she has got to battle all the lies and smears from the Obama campaing....

They're starting to get know her all right, and her numbers are going in the opposite direction of the way you'd prefer...let's take a look at the quote again, this time highlighting a different portion.

Sarah Palin appears to be a continuing – if not an increasing – drag on the GOP ticket. Currently, 49% of voters express an unfavorable opinion of Palin, while 44% have a favorable view. In mid-September, favorable opinions of Palin outnumbered negative ones by 54% to 32%. Women, especially women under age 50, have become increasingly critical of Palin: 60% now express an unfavorable view of Palin, up from 36% in mid-September.

The more people get to know her...the higher her unfavorables rise. Not only that, but poll after poll has shown McCain's choice of Palin has caused a significant percentage of the electorate to question his judgment...even Colin Powell alluded to that when he endorsed Obama.

McCain's choice of Palin has been a Godsend for Democrats..this race might be totally different had he chosen someone like Romney or Kay Bailey Hutchison. He gambled..and it looks like he's lost.

Back