Why not kill us all?

bokile

After what has happend in Kosovo on Monday I ask you Americans when will you kill every Serb on this planet Earth?

Werbung:
again, here's the plan. as the US economy colapses so will Kosovo and EU, and others. the plan is to kill all non-muslims. systematically, in clear phases.

Stage 1 Awakening! 2000-2003
Islam, to dominate by 2020

2000 – 2003 Awakening!

“strike at the head of the serpent and encourage it to behave chaotically”

9/11, embassies, Cole

U.S. drawn back to Muslim lands – closer and easier targets. Removal of Hussein, who would’ve been the greatest asset in fighting Islamic terrorists

Message heard everywhere Stage 1 successful

Stage 2 Opening Eyes! 2003 - 2006

Slaying of Shias, (Hindus, Buddhists) and portrayal of West as anti-Islam, Visa restrictions, etc

War with Israel. Israeli soldier kidnapped to provoke war in Lebanon, Gaza etc. Hamas from Gaza, Hizbullah from Lebanon

Electronic jihad – give answers & ideas to those who have learned enough at their local mosques

Stage 3 Rising and Standing Up
2007 - 2010

Lebanon to break apart, Sunnis, Shias, Druze, Maronites to take sides with or against Syria and each other

Syria to be overtaken by Sunnis, removal of Assad. Russia supplying arms

Stage 4 – Collapse of hated Muslim states 2010 - 2013

Burn Arab oil, weaken Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE. Fuel shortages in West

Use gold rather than dollars. Dollar value to fall

Leaves Israel to fend for itself. Next Yom Kippur war

Stage 5 Declaration of Islamic State 2013 - 2016

West weakened

Sunnis (al-Qaeda enter Iran)

Stage 6 Total Confrontation 2016 - 2020

http://www.centerforstrategicanalysis.org/pub/islamicstgesofdominance.htm

After what has happend in Kosovo on Monday I ask you Americans when will you kill every Serb on this planet Earth?

In principle, I'm pro-Serbian. The problem concerns the brutality with which the Serbs attacked their Muslim neighbors. They simply went crazy in the commitment of unspeakable atrocities. There was no way any civilized nation could endorse such aggression, much less back it. Nonetheless, I don't like the idea of Islamic nations in Europe. Europe is for Europeans, and no true European can be Muslim, IMO. :mad:

No true European can be Muslim? I'm not Muslim, but if I converted tomorrow I'm pretty damn sure I would still truely be a European and a Muslim.

Do you even live in Europe, or do you just sit in America swallowing the propaganda of far right racist bigots who convince you every Muslim is out to kill you?

No true European can be Muslim? I'm not Muslim, but if I converted tomorrow I'm pretty damn sure I would still truely be a European and a Muslim.

Do you even live in Europe, or do you just sit in America swallowing the propaganda of far right racist bigots who convince you every Muslim is out to kill you?

Nope............one can't be both European and Muslim. That's impossible. One can't be both civilized and barbaric. But.....on second thought, maybe it's possible. After all, that's what happened to the Germans under Hitler. And then, we must consider how debauched Europe is right now, in general. Heck, your guess is as good as mine. My perception of Europe stems from reading Western history, which I love. I hear Europe has pretty much ditched its heritage and gone over-the-top-international lately. :confused:

So I'll repeat. Two of my most intelligent, peaceful and polite friends are Muslims. They are far better than many European 'natives'. They are anything but barbaric.

You simply have prefounded racist opinions of people based on their faiths - Christianity has been equally barbaric in the past, if not more so.

So I'll repeat. Two of my most intelligent, peaceful and polite friends are Muslims. They are far better than many European 'natives'. They are anything but barbaric.

You simply have prefounded racist opinions of people based on their faiths - Christianity has been equally barbaric in the past, if not more so.

Nah......I can't buy that. Mohammad himself was a killer. Islam is a false religion, tailor-made for the primitive, Arab mindset. Two of the best experts on this were Dr. Christopher Dawson, and TE Lawrence, both English. BTW, how do your friends feel about women's rights? How 'progressive' are they? Just curious.

PS: I don't believe in biological racism. I do, however, believe in cultural superiority. The West, at one time, clearly had it, however much it might be slipping now. :)

What do they believe about women? That they have equal rights to men. They have 'Western values' for lack of a better way for me to put it so you will understand - but follow Islam as a faith.

What do they believe about women? That they have equal rights to men. They have 'Western values' for lack of a better way for me to put it so you will understand - but follow Islam as a faith.

Until they return to their homelands in the ME, and then they have no rights. In fact, in Mecca, the capital of the Islamic world, they have no rights at all. I'd say their 'progressive' disposition has more to do with the fact they're not in the ME, but in Europe, where they can afford to be decidely less Muslim.:mad:

In principle, I'm pro-Serbian. The problem concerns the brutality with which the Serbs attacked their Muslim neighbors. They simply went crazy in the commitment of unspeakable atrocities. There was no way any civilized nation could endorse such aggression, much less back it. Nonetheless, I don't like the idea of Islamic nations in Europe. Europe is for Europeans, and no true European can be Muslim, IMO. :mad:

No, this is not true my friend. They attacked us, so called KLA terrorist group. They murdered civilians and police officers. What should we do than send army to our souther region. Very few civilians were murdered on their side actually:eek:

Werbung:
No, this is not true my friend. They attacked us, so called KLA terrorist group. They murdered civilians and police officers. What should we do than send army to our souther region. Very few civilians were murdered on their side actually:eek:

You are either a terrible liar or you have trouble recognizing civilians.

Back