Why Obama's character means little to libs?

chestnut

I will never understand why many dems and libs have totally pardoned Obama on his past associations. You are influenced by people you spend time with. That is a fact.

If Americans are willing to look the other way, then I guess we have to live with it, though I would still like to know how they don't believe that it's o.k. to have someone with that kind of character and associations lead our country.

He can't have America's best interest at heart. Not by any means.

This is not bashing, I guess I just need to know how it can be overlooked as easily as it has.

Makes no sense to me

Werbung:
I'm in the confusion boat with you Chestnut. It makes no sense.

Character should be the FIRST attribute that a candidate for the most powerful office in the WORLD should have!!!

It's almost as if the hatred and disappointment in Bush is overshadowing basic THOUGHT.

All anyone (even the devil) has to say is I'll give you change and hope and the masses blindly follow.

Change in itself is NOT A GOOD THING.

HOPE is fine, as long as there is something solid planned and shown to hope for!!!

The plans obama has shown us are "spreading the wealth"...marx style.

All of the lazy, entitlement syndromed folks who think they are going to get to suck money off of the rich will be sadly disappointed when the rich take their assets and jobs and leave the country.

I will never understand why many dems and libs have totally pardoned Obama on his past associations. You are influenced by people you spend time with. That is a fact.

If Americans are willing to look the other way, then I guess we have to live with it, though I would still like to know how they don't believe that it's o.k. to have someone with that kind of character and associations lead our country.

He can't have America's best interest at heart. Not by any means.

This is not bashing, I guess I just need to know how it can be overlooked as easily as it has.

Makes no sense to me
Gee.....and, you offered so-many details. :rolleyes:

I'm in the confusion boat with you Chestnut. It makes no sense.

Character should be the FIRST attribute that a candidate for the most powerful office in the WORLD should have!!!

It's almost as if the hatred and disappointment in Bush is overshadowing basic THOUGHT.
Yeah.....it happens..... :rolleyes:

BecauseSomebodyLied.jpg

Good thread, why isn' this topic front and center? Why are people brushing it off? We're not talking about I took a toke but didn't inhale or I didn't have an affair with that women. We're talking about stuff that is anti-American, anti-capitalism, associating with terrorists and other borderline criminal activities. WTF...?

Gee.....and, you offered so-many details. :rolleyes:

What other details do you need. Everyone knows of Obama's past and it is well documented and there are plenty of videos and voice clips of Obama caught in the act.

Ayers, Rezko, Acorn, Wright. Those are some pretty heavy hitters. I don't know too many proud true americans, americans that love this country, that would be caught dead associating with any of those creeps. Let alone a Presidential Candidate.

Of course, just because BO says he "no longer" associates with someone as soon as the media brings it out, everyone believes what he says.

Unbeleiveable.

Good thread, why isn' this topic front and center? Why are people brushing it off? We're not talking about I took a toke but didn't inhale or I didn't have an affair with that women. We're talking about stuff that is anti-American, anti-capitalism, associating with terrorists and other borderline criminal activities. WTF...?

Careful

they dont like it when you call them anti american

it really makes them mad as heck

Careful

Never said anit -amerian. Didn't want to ruffle feathers. Of course it will be interpreted I said that.

I just cannot think how anyone would be proud to have ties with any of those people.

Never will make sense to me.:confused:

I will never understand why many dems and libs have totally pardoned Obama on his past associations.

Sorry chestnut, someone should have told you about the Dims biggest secret years ago. To Dims, character only matters when it can be applied to conservatives, but when it comes to their own, character plays no role whatsoever. It doesn't matter if one of their guys actually buggers underage boy pages (Gary Studds), or let one of theirs let his homo boyfriend run a homo brothel out of his house, or even later on gets his homo-bride appointed to Freddie Mac as an executive when he's on the Congressional committee in charge of Freddie Mac, and it's "no big deal", but let one of our send some e-mails to one who is of the age of legal consent and all of a sudden it's a huge deal!

HELL, it's libs who were the ones screaming that mass murderers like Charles Manson shouldn't be executed, but they have no problem at all about MURDERING an innocent child in it's mothers womb!

Liberal, they name is HYPOCRISY!

How can you tell a liberal is lying? HIS LIPS ARE MOVING!!

Never said anit -amerian. Didn't want to ruffle feathers. Of course it will be interpreted I said that.

I just cannot think how anyone would be proud to have ties with any of those people.

Never will make sense to me.:confused:

I hope you never understand it. The best and really only words I have to explain what is going on with Obama is

strong delusion

do you know what I mean?

Careful

GOOD! It should make them mad, unfortunately it makes them mad for the wrong reasons. They're not mad that you accused them of being TRAITORS, they're mad because you figured out that they ARE traitors, and their actions and associations prove it, and there's no way that they can equivocate their way out of it!!

GOOD! It should make them mad, unfortunately it makes them mad for the wrong reasons. They're not mad that you accused them of being TRAITORS, they're mad because you figured out that they ARE traitors, and their actions and associations prove it, and there's no way that they can equivocate their way out of it!!

oh boy you pushed it that time, you wait by tomorrow you are going to get pounded. there is one person in this forum who is gonna be mad as a hornet

just a hint

its not me :)

oh boy you pushed it that time, you wait by tomorrow you are going to get pounded. there is one person in this forum who is gonna be mad as a hornet

just a hint

its not me :)

OOOHHH, I'm just shakin' in my boots. BTW, if someone thinks they're going to pound me on this, then they'd better bring a LOT of help, their lunch, and plan to stay ALL day, into the night, and then bring in the next shift.

Werbung:
Back