Why The GOP Might Lose The Elections

Reddie

According to an article published by a Russian news site, the reason why the GOP [deductions I made] might lose the 2016 elections is because Trump screwed up when he announced his presidential bid. He called Latinos criminals and rapists. The Dems pounced on that, used it as a tool to get more Latinos to register as voters.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-latinos-idUSKBN0U516S20151222
Our best spokespeople are the Republican candidates,” said Randy Borntrager, the political director for People for the American Way, a liberal activist group which released radio ads earlier this year in Spanish and English using Trump as a prod to get Hispanics to vote in local Virginia elections.
Should most Latinos opt to vote for whoever the Democrats nominate as their presidential candidate and white voters vote for either a Republican or a Democrat then even though the Democrats didn't deserve to win, they will.

Werbung:
People shouldn't vote party line for either side, but that is a whole different topic I guess. Generalizations by politicians in regards to race or culture deserve scrutiny even if it is used by opponents to discredit the person making the statements. The should be discredited by their opponents for that kind of garbage regardless of what side you lean towards.

43% of voters are Independents, according to a new Gallup poll. 29% Democrats and 26% Republicans.

The winner depends upon how much the Independents are sick of the Obama Administration.

This should be motivating to someone who wants to run as an independent candidate. If independents account for 43% of all voters it might give this candidate a fighting chance?

Do you think Sanders or Trump would run as Independent candidates should they fail to get nominated?

This should be motivating to someone who wants to run as an independent candidate. If independents account for 43% of all voters it might give this candidate a fighting chance?

Do you think Sanders or Trump would run as Independent candidates should they fail to get nominated?
I dunno.. if they do, they'll split the vote for their party and give the victory to the opposition. I think Sanders understands that and is selfless enough to support his party. I'm not so sure about Trump. Sometimes, I think maybe Trump is actually a Democrat intent on getting Hillary elected.

Not enough of a chance. It will be a victory for the other party. However, Sanders is gaining on Hillary. The question could be will Hillary run independently. Of course I think not. The one thing about Trump is that he is not loyal to his party and might easily run indy.

If they had any sense the party's would run Don and Bern. The mushy middle are tired of the establishment. And so us practically everyone else.

It wouldn't matter much as congress could reassert itself and moderate things. But the parties really need to work on their image. They are hated.

43% of voters are Independents, according to a new Gallup poll. 29% Democrats and 26% Republicans.

The winner depends upon how much the Independents are sick of the Obama Administration.

Or how afraid of Republicans the Independents are. IMO, far fewer voters are really Independent.

Or how afraid of Republicans the Independents are. IMO, far fewer voters are really Independent.
I think its more a sense that they have no connection to a party. In states where you don't publicly declare your party (be you a member or not) it's not unusal for folks to view themselves indy regardless of their voting patterns.

Are there really still people who think it matters which party wins? They are two sides of the same coin. There isn't a conservative bone in most of those "Republican's" bodies. Big government is apparently the new "conservative."

Do you think Trump's new love, Sarah Palin will help or hinder him in the election?
Both and neither.
This campaign is like no other. Trump does not need her so she has nothing to gain doing this. If her fans value her endorsement then that sorta helps.
If others who are not fans of hers grumble all DT does is point out that all citizens are welcome in n the big tent but it is HIS tent.
His popularity cuts across every line parties have worked so hard to institute.

Are there really still people who think it matters which party wins? They are two sides of the same coin. There isn't a conservative bone in most of those "Republican's" bodies. Big government is apparently the new "conservative."
I agree; I don't think it matters fiscally. The major differences are in social issues - planned parenthood, teaching creationism in schools, corporate regulation, etc.

Werbung:
Both and neither.
This campaign is like no other. Trump does not need her so she has nothing to gain doing this. If her fans value her endorsement then that sorta helps.
If others who are not fans of hers grumble all DT does is point out that all citizens are welcome in n the big tent but it is HIS tent.
His popularity cuts across every line parties have worked so hard to institute.
The perception from main stream media is that she is a dingbat. I know Fox news did love her, but she seemed to have disappeared from the news for a while.

Back