Why the Left hates...

Gipper

"From Karl Marx to today, the Left has always hated people on the Right, not merely differed or been angry with them. The question is: why? Here are three possible answers. First, the left thinks the right is evil. [they truly think the right is evil, but ignore real evil]... Second, when you don't confront real evil, you hate those who do. [they do appease real evil]... Third, the left's utopian vision is prevented only by the right. [so instead of honest debate they are most dishonest...the end justify the means]... Hatred of conservatives is so much part of the left that the day the left stops hating conservatives will mark the beginning of the end of the left as we know it." --columnist Dennis Prager

http://www.dennisprager.com/columns...67ff547e0ab7&url=the_left_hates_conservatives

My most insightful comments are in brackets.

And he is correct about the left ending when they stop hating. Hate is a powerful emotion and it motivates the left to perform their corrosive and traitorous actions. Without hate, they will disappear.

Personally I love lefties because it is so much fun destroying their kooky beliefs. Of course, if they had their way, I would be executed.

Werbung:
Personally I love lefties because it is so much fun destroying their kooky beliefs. Of course, if they had their way, I would be executed.

And such is the way of the party of "tolerance". Lol.

"Personally I love lefties because it is so much fun destroying their kooky beliefs. Of course, if they had their way, I would be executed."

Not at all. I was thinking a lobotomy might be a more appropriate therapy.

:D

Werbung:
Back