Why the media is not whining about Kennedy brushing them off

lol

i liked the part where she said she was in support of the whole nafta problem you know ;)

I know what she meant but it sounded funny the way she said it. I admit im a bit shocked, you would think she would be a better speaker than she is. she has spent years and years talking in front of large groups so its nothing new to her at least i did not think so.

but she could just be nervous like Palin was or its also possible she doesnt even want this but her family wants this for her so she is half hearted about trying for it?

She's a highly educated princess, how can she be nervous? Palin is just a red neck hill billy.... :rolleyes:

She basis her qualifications on: Helping the Obama fund raising committee and also being part of his vetting team for the VP position. Big freaking deal!!!!:D

Werbung:
She's a highly educated princess, how can she be nervous? Palin is just a red neck hill billy.... :rolleyes:

She basis her qualifications on: Helping the Obama fund raising committee and also being part of his vetting team for the VP position. Big freaking deal!!!!:D

I say let her have it, the libs are used to getting their way so let them put her in. At least it would make things interesting. She cant be any worse than Patty Murray from Washington, she was just a mom in tennis shoes... (pukes)

well "you know" if thats how you judge someone..........................

check her background and the good she has done for years !!!!!!!!!!!

and the press in ny was relentless on her ......completely new to her

how would you handle that???????

Werbung:
well "you know" if thats how you judge someone..........................

check her background and the good she has done for years !!!!!!!!!!!

and the press in ny was relentless on her ......completely new to her

how would you handle that???????

It would be very hard to go from fairly private to the world looking. I understand and I am sure the starter of this thread does too. I think the point is why so much double standards. Palin was treated like trash, like stupid trash for saying "and also" to often, but Kennedy gets a pass for "you know" and she sure says it more than palin said "and also"

the double standard is what sucked

Back