Why The Republicans' Paranoia Of ACORN?

Werbung:
I mean, it can't have anything to do with voter registration fraud, money laundering, protecting criminals...

I'm not sure, but it couldn't be related to the most wide spread, and extensive voter fraud network the country has ever seen. Other than that attempt to fraudulently effect the national voting system, I think the republicans are completely over reacting.

These idiots just refuse to face facts. One is that by applying a word or phrase, in this word "paranoia", does not make it factual. I have NO paranoia about ACORN. I do have contempt, mistrust, and a distinct abhorrence toward the organizations nefarious ways and agenda. But no paranoia.

I do so very much wish that they could just keep a FEW facts straight. Blithering idiots or ignorant liars... but dangerous because their false propaganda will take its toll.

....At least, that's what Republicans insist....those same folks who gave us WMDshttp://thinkprogress.org/2007/07/14/changing-mission/.

:rolleyes:

Aw, Sham-Man! You outdo yourself, using the same cutsey reply to three different posts. How intelligent you must feel.

Hey, bud, didn't anybody send you the memo? WMDs were confirmed present in Iraq. The latest hot button story, the terrorist (Zazi) intervention story finally reveals the scope of WMD's. I guess CNN feels safe to do so, now that Bush is out of office and there is less need to endlessly beat the Bush=Bad drum.

Specifically look in the 6th paragraph unless you can use your search for it. The paragraph will be the sixth section of copy with breaks between... Then do a Google search under news and see how this is confirmed from media outlet after media outlet.

08/19/2009

"Last week, the House Judiciary Committee released over 5,000 pages of White House and Republican National Committee e-mails, with transcripts of closed-door testimony by Karl Rove and former White House Counsel Harriet Miers. The documents reveal that Rove played a central role in sacking David Iglesias, who was one of several federal prosecutors fired in a string of politically motivated dismissals in 2006.

Iglesias refused to cooperate with the White House's political agenda of prosecuting ACORN for "voter fraud." Under pressure from New Mexico Republicans and Rove, Iglesias, a Republican and former Navy lawyer appointed by President George W. Bush, did investigate whether ACORN was engaged in voter registration fraud. But once Iglesias realized ACORN was following the rules he refused to smear the group by filing a phony indictment.

Rove's attempt to enlist Iglesias in the GOP political agenda was not an isolated incident. In many states, Republicans viewed ACORN as a threat and sought ways to demonize and undermine the organization. In 2004 and 2006, Republican politicians at the local, state and federal levels waged a systematic campaign to challenge ACORN's voter registration efforts."
Oh....this is gettin' toooooooooooooooo GOOD!!!!

528.gif

Oh....this is gettin' toooooooooooooooo GOOD!!!!

528.gif

Who cares? It was his right to fire the federal prosecutors or not. Obama could do the same.

It's amazing that you get worked up by a choice that was completely his prerogative, yet ignore completely made up charges against Palin in 2008, that were completely frivolous. Well it would be amazing... except you are a liberal, so it's normal.

Aw, Sham-Man! You outdo yourself, using the same cutsey reply to three different posts. How intelligent you must feel.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....you poooooooor "conservatives" wanna keep echoing B.S. "conservative"-rhetoric, but you can't handle FACTS????

:p

Werbung:
Back