Why Tibetans protest again and again?

sam001

Why Tibetans protest again and again?

I want to hear from people (particularly Chinese) their OPINION on why they think Tibetans in Tibet protest?

I say opinion because the issue is very complex but at the same time it is important to understand the issue as Chinese govt. consider Tibet to be a core issue.

I'll formulate an argument based on responses to this question and also based on extensive research I've done on this issue.

http://forum.globaltimes.cn/forum/showthread.php?p=29478#post29478

Werbung:
Why do Tibetans in Tibet protest? Well they want to be free, free of China.
They want thier spiritual leader to be able to come home, they want religious freedom.
They are just non violent so wont wage war to get the freedom.

Why do Tibetans in Tibet protest? Well they want to be free, free of China.
They want thier spiritual leader to be able to come home, they want religious freedom.
They are just non violent so wont wage war to get the freedom.

Why do they want to be free of China? They have religious freedom and speaking of the Tibetan Buddhism, believe or not, it's so popular in the whole China. There's one big Tibetan Buddhism Temple in Beijing, the capital of China, which was built by one of the Emperors of Qing Dynasty.
They have always been Chinese, ever since the very beginning, on that land, long long before your ancestors were born. And now when the current government supplies so much money, builds railway for them, some of them want to get rid of China?
What are they thinking of?

Speaking of spiritual leader, besides Dalai Lama they also have Panchen Lama, right there in Tibet, in China.

Yes, they're not violent and they won't wage war to get the freedom, so the separatists caused disturbances to kill han people, even Japanese and Koreans just because they look alike.

Maybe they just hate han people. Without any reason.

Why do they want to be free of China? They have religious freedom and speaking of the Tibetan Buddhism, believe or not, it's so popular in the whole China. There's one big Tibetan Buddhism Temple in Beijing, the capital of China, which was built by one of the Emperors of Qing Dynasty.
They have always been Chinese, ever since the very beginning, on that land, long long before your ancestors were born. And now when the current government supplies so much money, builds railway for them, some of them want to get rid of China?

Speaking of spiritual leader, besides Dalai Lama they also have Panchen Lama, right there in Tibet, in China.

Yes, they're not violent and they won't wage war to get the freedom, so the separatists caused disturbances to kill han people, even Japanese and Koreans just because they look alike.

They protest because they lack the strength to fight. It's about all weaker cultures can do when subsumed by one that is stronger (but only if they aren't wiped out completely). I expect they do hate the Han people, who they view as swamping their traditional ethnic dominance of the region. But, since there's only a few million Tibetans, and over a billion Han, I expect they'll have to learn to deal with it.

They have No religious freedom and the Dalai Lama can not go back to his home land because the chinese government would kill him.

China wont even let the "spineless one" obama meet up with him except in the map room then led out through the back door past the bags of trash.

They have No religious freedom and the Dalai Lama can not go back to his home land because the chinese government would kill him.

China wont even let the "spineless one" obama meet up with him except in the map room then led out through the back door past the bags of trash.

No they have religious freedom in China. Tibetan Buddhism is also a kind of Buddhism, and as we know most Chinese believe in Buddhism. Actually they even believe that the Tibetan Buddhism is more "powerful", you know.

I think Dalai just wants a whole control of Tibet, not just an officially appointed religious leader there.

Werbung:
No they have religious freedom in China. Tibetan Buddhism is also a kind of Buddhism, and as we know most Chinese believe in Buddhism. Actually they even believe that the Tibetan Buddhism is more "powerful", you know.

I think Dalai just wants a whole control of Tibet, not just an officially appointed religious leader there.

Quite right!
Tibetans in China do have human rights, even share more benefits than Han people do!
But it is still a fact that Tibetans are poor now!

Back