Why was Roker banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:
Excuse me mods. I was banned from another site permenantly for the same reason. They gave me a Job as a mod but they told me it was removed cause i abused my powers. I didnt abuse my powers i was enforcing the rules which is no profanity and no insults. So i gave a poster a warning and another warning. But i didnt know that poster was a mod. So the powers were taking away from me. For what? Enforcing the rules? I guess Mods are extempt from the rules. Just like Cops dont have to obey the laws just enforce them. A cop cannot issue a ticket on another fellow officer just because he was speeding or run though a red light. Cops are extempt from traffic laws. Just like they cant even arrest a fellow officer on a DWI charge. They cant put the fellow officer in jail for a DWI just take him home and call his wife to drive his car home.

"proper punishment"

Holy Crapola. What kind of place is this?

Roker has been given more than his fair share of leniency. He has created about 6 or 7 accounts, has spammed the boards on numerous occassions, continuously insults the moderators and other members. He'd been given plenty of warnings.

Excuse me mods. I was banned from another site permenantly for the same reason. They gave me a Job as a mod but they told me it was removed cause i abused my powers. I didnt abuse my powers i was enforcing the rules which is no profanity and no insults. So i gave a poster a warning and another warning. But i didnt know that poster was a mod. So the powers were taking away from me. For what? Enforcing the rules? I guess Mods are extempt from the rules. Just like Cops dont have to obey the laws just enforce them. A cop cannot issue a ticket on another fellow officer just because he was speeding or run though a red light. Cops are extempt from traffic laws. Just like they cant even arrest a fellow officer on a DWI charge. They cant put the fellow officer in jail for a DWI just take him home and call his wife to drive his car home.

How is any of this relevant?

Werbung:
Roker is insane. Can't he plead insanity? I figure banning him is a bit harsh, perhaps limiting his posts to about 1500 characters and one every 2 hours. Also no reference to "conspiracy" "chemtrails" "noxious bathroom odor" in any of his posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back