Why were the british kissing obozo's ass?

Rick

He was only the third US president to speak to a joint meeting of parliament - WHY?

(He starts off with a few lame attempts at humor, very misplaced according to British custom under the circumstances, and gets a small amount of embarrased laughter.)

Because he's a giant intellect? Scratch that off.

A great leader? Uh, nooooooooooo............

Made some unusual or spectacular achievement? nah.

Is it the euros FINALLY got a statist US president, one who resonates with the continent which produced George III, Franco, Musolinni, Marx, and Hitler?

Werbung:
He was only the third US president to speak to a joint meeting of parliament - WHY?

(He starts off with a few lame attempts at humor, very misplaced according to British custom under the circumstances, and gets a small amount of embarrased laughter.)

Because he's a giant intellect? Scratch that off.

A great leader? Uh, nooooooooooo............

Made some unusual or spectacular achievement? nah.

Is it the euros FINALLY got a statist US president, one who resonates with the continent which produced George III, Franco, Musolinni, Marx, and Hitler?

I have to wonder if Obama's appearance was meant to give the liberal party in Britain some sort of boost, since Parliament has a conservative majority and the PM is a conservative.

I have to wonder if Obama's appearance was meant to give the liberal party in Britain some sort of boost, since Parliament has a conservative majority and the PM is a conservative.

Isn't the liberal party part of the ruling coalition currently?

Isn't the liberal party part of the ruling coalition currently?

No they are not. The "Labour" Party (the leftists), the party of failed Prime Minister Gordon Brown and former Prime Minister Tony Blair, have been reduced to a distant "third party" status.

The British currently have a coalition government for the first time in 65 years. BUT the coalition is between the Conservatives and the Liberal Democrats (basically the British equivalent of the U.S. Libertarian Party), NOT the Labour Party (the British equivalent of the U.S. Communist, er, Democrat Party).

The Conservatives did not secure a MAJORITY of the seats in the last election. (CENTREHALF, THIS IS FOR YOU. :D)

The Labour Party (the leftists) got DESTROYED in the 2010 British elections. The aftermath of the carnage resulted in this breakdown in Parliament:

Conservatives: 307

Liberal Democrat: 257

Labour: 57

Prime Minister David Cameron is a member of the Conservative Party.

So, my point was, maybe Obama figured he could lend a hand to his British liberal counterparts by unleashing his charisma, superior intellect, and teleprompter skills on the British politicians and British people.

Thanks for the clarification. I'm still genuinely mystified by the obozo "charisma" claim of some. I CAN think of liberals and leftwingers that actually had charisma, but for the life of me, I don't see how they can see it in obozo. Maybe it's because he's a black guy who can pronounce the "th" sound, and conjugate the "to be" verb?? :D

Thanks for the clarification. I'm still genuinely mystified by the obozo "charisma" claim of some. I CAN think of liberals and leftwingers that actually had charisma, but for the life of me, I don't see how they can see it in obozo. Maybe it's because he's a black guy who can pronounce the "th" sound, and conjugate the "to be" verb?? :D

It must be the fact that he is half-white that he is able to pronounce the "th" sound and conjugate the "to be" verb. OOPS, did I really type that? :eek::D

The only people who believe that Obama has charisma and intellect are the starry-eyed Kool-Aid drinking simple-minded leftists.

These are the same people who, back in 2004, thought John Kerry had charisma and intellect, for cripes sake! :eek:

It must be the fact that he is half-white that he is able to pronounce the "th" sound and conjugate the "to be" verb. OOPS, did I really type that? :eek::D

The only people who believe that Obama has charisma and intellect are the starry-eyed Kool-Aid drinking simple-minded leftists.

These are the same people who, back in 2004, thought John Kerry had charisma and intellect, for cripes sake! :eek:

Eww, TruthSeeker, you're a RACIST! You non-leftists are all alike. You make fun of Obama's glorious blackness, and you're just jealous that he can play basketball and you can't because you're WHITE!

Eww, TruthSeeker, you're a RACIST! You non-leftists are all alike. You make fun of Obama's glorious blackness, and you're just jealous that he can play basketball and you can't because you're WHITE!

Hey, evil leftist alter-ego TruthSeeker twin, you're just a typical Kool-Aid drinking Obama-lover. So what if I can't play basketball! Don't you know that white men can't jump? So what if I also can't dance (or is it called "bust a move"?)! Give us white folks a break! And no, I'm not paying "reparations" to all of the black people as a way of compensating for my whiteness!

I wonder if they did that with Jimmy Carter? When a dem is elected, the lib media gets a hardon goes into overdrive and starts yammering that they're "cerebral", "charismatic", the world's greatest speaker, good at sports, etc etc etc - and all of it is BS. :D

Werbung:
I wonder if they did that with Jimmy Carter? When a dem is elected, the lib media gets a hardon goes into overdrive and starts yammering that they're "cerebral", "charismatic", the world's greatest speaker, good at sports, etc etc etc - and all of it is BS. :D

Remember the ridiculous "word du jour" that the left used to describe Al Gore back in 2000?

"Gravitas". :eek::D:rolleyes:

Back