Why Would He?

Werbung:
These religions come and go but man remains.
So fucking what!! If someone wants to believe in something then whats the issue? Are you so scared of the fact that people go to church? Are you afraid of what they believe? Or are you just trying to be smug?
I'm not a christian and don't go to church but so what, railling against wether someone existed or not is just bizzar!! Can you prove the existance of all your ancesters? Of course you can't ergo you must not exist thus I'm talking to a raith.

So fucking what!! If someone wants to believe in something then whats the issue? Are you so scared of the fact that people go to church? Are you afraid of what they believe? Or are you just trying to be smug?
I'm not a christian and don't go to church but so what, railling against wether someone existed or not is just bizzar!! Can you prove the existance of all your ancesters? Of course you can't ergo you must not exist thus I'm talking to a raith.
I looked up the word raith and the definition I got was a quarter of a year,and of course I've seen Raith Rovers is it? On the football results anyhow I'm not railing and your opinion so what ?Do calm down don't be a smelly sweaty sock.Your unintelligible words about ancestors didn't make sense,we are all here because of our ancestors,that's bleeding obvious,do stop showing your self up.Lucky I'm here so our American friends can see there's intelligent life on this side of the pond. It's not the questioners like me that impose their will on others,and are responsible for oppression ,torture,war and murder.If you read a little history chummy you'll see it's mostly religious powers that are responsible for this,people like me are just expressing our opinions.So do calm down there's a good fellow.

In our most recent election the so-called “christian” community came out in force of Donald Trump. First off, let me say IMO there were no good choices in the 4 major parties, Democratic, Republican, Green, and Libertarian. There were in the Constitution Party, and the Independent Party. But, on with my tale of woe.

The Christian community chose to ignore the Word of God in this process (as it does IMO in most circumstances). When choosing a leader God says this is His standard:

Exodus 18: 21

"Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders of thousands, of hundreds, of fifties and of tens."

Obviously neither Trump, nor Clinton, come close to meeting this standard.

But then I hear these same folks saying “God Bless America” . Again we come into conflict with the Word of God:

2 Chronicles 7: 19-22

"But if ye turn away, and forsake my statutes and my commandments, which I have set before you, and shall go and serve other gods, and worship them; then will I pluck them up by the roots out of my land which I have given them; and this house, which I have sanctified for my name, will I cast out of my sight, and will make it to be a proverb and a byword among all nations.

And this house, which is high, shall be an astonishment to every one that passeth by it; so that he shall say, Why hath the Lord done thus unto this land, and unto this house? And it shall be answered, Because they forsook the Lord God of their fathers, which brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, and laid hold on other gods, and worshiped them, and served them: therefore hath he brought all this evil upon them."

Again, this conversation is not for the unbeliever, it is for the ones who claim, and IMO falsely so, to be followers of Christ. And, before the mentally challenged interrupt with their usual deflections, let me state clearly that I do not think of myself as being perfect. I have my own sins as every human does. The topic at hand is how can one who claims to be a follower of Christ do so knowing that they support a pathological liar, an adulterer, a coward; and a country that seeks to resegregate the country (especially in education, and employment); pays homage to the wealthy while seeking to further impoverish the poor (or the middle class); keeps the country in a constant state of war while the leaders never serve in the military, and their family members will not; and numerous other falsehoods they claim to be “christian”, and then ask God to “bless” the country.

Why would God do so when He says he will not?
Nobody knows anything about god,or even if there's a god.The bible is a collection of books,stories,fable and myth ,not proof it's the word of god.

Wraith, means a ghost or an apparition,why didn't he just say it in plain English,silly billy.

We have here an example of somebody holding up the bible as the word of god.It's hard to believe that in the twenty first century,in an age of reason and scientific discovery and progress,that we still have people,trying to peddle this nonsense.The bible merely a collection of myths and fantastic tales and I will say some good philosophy and advice.This however those not prove it's the word of god,Aesop's Fables also have wisdom as do the works of Shakespeare.Sadly these god experts have a lot of power and influence in the world.In Britain e.g. We have in the house of lords,amongst other unelected lords,the lords spiritual.A bunch of clergymen that can change Britains laws and destiny,even though nobody voted for them.The worlds full of idiots,that think they are doing God's will,but they no nothing about God,dangerous deluded people,that have to be put in check by those that have rejected religious bunkum.

S
.... so not familiar with the Socratic problem then?
Socrates,we know we don't know.Imagine if you we're with a group of people,that were lost,and someone piped up with,at least we know were lost,imagine how unpopular that person would be,and how useless those words would be.

So there we have it then,too many idiots that don't know acting like they do know.The snake oil salesmen with their god this and god that,and ha ha god on their side.As I said religions come and go mankind remains,and this is our reality,we are all on this world until we die and that world is as much yours as it is mine.So beware of the god gang and the misery they will lead you to with their ignorant nonsense.

Werbung:
Why? This site you are posting on, what is the point of mocking someones belief and why do you bother with them? If you have faith then you have faith if not then hey so what why screw over someone else's. Should'nt the point be to rationalise the perception of a God or Gods into the relevence of ones existence rather than wasting time and oxygen dwelling on absurd arguments about the existential desires of the human psyche. Seems to me that if people want to mock your faith then tell the to piss off and don't be so insecure.

Sorry Scottie, I was just trying to get the punk to explain himself, or why people like him are so obsessed with trying to convince others of the righteousness of their position. I really don't see the believers in God challenging the atheist to any degree save for when they are taken to court by some inane ass like "Citizen" over crosses in some cemetary, or alongside some road, etc. Then too, my original question had nothing to do with the existence of God, it had to do with why would He bless America when so many who claim to believe in Him refuse to follow Him.

Back