Will Asama Bin Laden have a cabinet postion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CONSERVERATIVETOO

Since the electorate using all their stupidity surrendered to a hostile government without firing a shot , will Asama Bin Laden come out of the fog pulling the strings of Hussein Obama ? Will George Soros become secretary of immoral activity ? Will Jessie Jackson jr . replace Obama in our Senate or will that post go to a more aggresive anti- american? Will our first lardy to be join Jenny Craig in an attempt to beautify america? We await answers to these questions and thousands more. The destruction of past civilizations were not recorded entirely but with the communications we have today the wholesale slaughter of the American Dream must be fully recorded . The slaughter will only take a couple of years at the most. I advise alll, but mostly the younger generation ,to look the Globe over and find a decent place to live . Countries like Ireland , Austrailia , China , Japan , even RUSSIA. Look for nations not under the boot of terrorist . There is NO Future in America , America is on life support with no chance to survive. THINK!!

Werbung:
This dimwit is so stupid he doesn't even know bin Laden's first name. It's doubtful anyone wants to take advise from a dimwit. But he does provide some amusement in watching him daily make a fool of himself.

Since the electorate using all their stupidity surrendered to a hostile government without firing a shot , will Asama Bin Laden come out of the fog pulling the strings of Hussein Obama ? Will George Soros become secretary of immoral activity ? Will Jessie Jackson jr . replace Obama in our Senate or will that post go to a more aggresive anti- american? Will our first lardy to be join Jenny Craig in an attempt to beautify america?
The 4 respective answers are no, no, no, and most likely not.

Think about what? Are you suggesting we think about moving? It's a bit early.
Think about the slaughter of the American Dream? We can't do anything about it for 4 years.

I'm not sure what your point is. Are you trying to commiserate with your fellow conservatives? That makes sense.
Are you trying to sway people to your opinion? That's futile.
Are you a just a troll? Most likely.

again should I debate that Bin Ladin should not have a cabinate position wiht obama with facts?

I mean realy?

wait I will wait for republicans to actually attack there own for being dumb , and wait quite a while I bet.....

No one takes him seriously, which is probably why you will not see many responses, most people probably will not even bother to read it.

Yes, I can spell. You proved you're too ignorant to even comprehend what was posted, much less the reply. What a dimwit.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back