Will Biden run?

LilAnn

Biden is an insane but charming man! I have never read an article or seen a picture that had him in it and not had to shake my head and smile. Should he run for president, though? He'll be enjoyable to watch and pleasant to listen to, but I don't feel confident that he'll really get the job done. I would really love it if he could be vice president again, though.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/little-monsters/arrest-in-texas-teen-assault-895612

Werbung:
Hey, why not everyone else is running. Oh wait that is on the GOP side, over on the Democrat side there are so far only two candidates. So, who knows maybe Biden might run, I have no problem with that, and I think he has proven himself in the political arena. But I also have to wonder if maybe he might now because of his age and also the personal hardships he has faced lately, he might decide to just retire after 2016, who knows.

Yeah you gotta love old Joe. I especially love how he referred to his future boss as, "clean and articulate." That was one of the best of his flubs! I wonder why that and other Bidenisms were swept under the rug? Could it be because it's a refection of his racism and incompetence? Surely not! He's a democrat, so that doesn't make any sense. Yeah let's elect the old fool to the highest office in the land! He wouldn't be any worse than what's in there now.

he wouldn't let us get bored. he would have a new blunder everyday. And it would only make him more charming. But we don't need another Bill.

Rumors have it that Biden will most likely join the White House race.

Those who think he will, believe he'll make the announcement in August. Though, obviously, he won't win the Democrats nomination should he express an interest in running for president, he'll cause some problems for Hillary Clinton. That would be good for the Democrats because it will force Hillary to campaign, convince voters who haven't yet decided which party they'll vote for to support the Democrats. It's all wild speculation as yet though. We'll have to wait and see.

I think he will run to be honest, well, I hope he does. Not for any political reasons, just simply because he will at least give us all a laugh, maybe not intentionally on his part though.

I think he will run to be honest, well, I hope he does. Not for any political reasons, just simply because he will at least give us all a laugh, maybe not intentionally on his part though.
I'm so glad you said that. Sometimes it feels like people either don't agree or don't care. But I have been watching him and his anctics for a while now.That man is insane, and I love him for it! He's been cracking me up since the very beginning. I don't think he would do a good enough job as president as what we need right now. But he'll keep the people smiling.

Most people thought Biden would drop a hint that he'll be running when he was in Florida but he didn't.

He however didn't say anything about not running either — playing his cards pretty close to his chest waiting patiently for Hillary's scandals to make her popularity sink further before he wades in as the savior of the democrats.

Most people thought Biden would drop a hint that he'll be running when he was in Florida but he didn't.

He however didn't say anything about not running either — playing his cards pretty close to his chest waiting patiently for Hillary's scandals to make her popularity sink further before he wades in as the savior of the democrats.
He's waiting to be begged. It's coming. It's good for dnc since they're broke.

Werbung:
He's got to be b egged to save the day so people have to have given up on hrc
Most of the people I know in person or online have given up on her. But Bernie is still a pretty popular guy. Like I've said before, Biden makes me smile every time I see him, and I would really love it if he stayed in office... right where he's at now. Hillary wanting to but heads with Obama after all her blunders is going to cost her. Even liberals who aren't Obama's biggest fans, won't appreciate that move.

Back