Will democrats ever recover

the annoying thing

Will they ever recover from the severe butt hurt caused by Trump derangement syndrome ?
Have never seen grown adults drop to their knees and cry like babys i. Public till trump defeated clinton . Seems many democrats here have been mentally affected by it and may suffer from butt hurt for life..
There appears to be no cure .
Poor things .

Werbung:
Will they ever recover from the severe butt hurt cau to pt theirsed by Trump derangement syndrome ?
Have never seen grown adults drop to their knees and cry like babys i. Public till trump defeated clinton . Seems many democrats here have been mentally affected by it and may suffer from butt hurt for life..
Poor things .
Let em cry until their eyes are dry.

Then educate them to how they were butt raped by the Leftist-Democrats and the media and manipulated by them with lies and half truths and denied any good news about Trump because he was going to put their corruption out of business and put them in jail.

Then, their only tears will be from shame at how gullible they were.

Will they ever recover from the severe butt hurt caused by Trump derangement syndrome ?
Poor things .

i'll never "recover" from laughing at you morons!

but it seems republicans will never stop lying about the "stolen election"!

Let em cry until their eyes are dry.

Then educate them to how they were butt raped by the Leftist-Democrats and the media and manipulated by them with lies and half truths and denied any good news about Trump because he was going to put their corruption out of business and put them in jail.

Then, their only tears will be from shame at how gullible they were.

"butt raped"? more of your fantasies, eh? lol

i'll never "recover" from laughing at you morons!

but it seems republicans will never stop lying about the "stolen election"!
There is little doubt this pair have a fetish for butts and other extensions.
The second loopy has personal experience being a godbotherer and permitting it to happen.
The first is definately infatuated with any part of the human anatomy. By the look of his hairy face, a gorilla would give him a pelvic thrust.

There is little doubt this pair have a fetish for butts and other extensions.
The second loopy has personal experience being a godbotherer and permitting it to happen.
The first is definately infatuated with any part of the human anatomy. By the look of his hairy face, a gorilla would give him a pelvic thrust.
yes every time I think about ass holes I think of you Boris and your brother Ricky retardo Every time I think of fat ugly women on their knees crying with their arms reaching toward the sky I think of your wives or husband and how pathic your existence must really be.
Thats when I feel sorry for you both as I feel like im picking on retards and feel guilty. Its really hard for me to think your both as that stupid in real life and there must be some type of mental issue or Trama you have had to deal with in life .

I hope your butt hurt heals you have both obviously been through a lot .

yes every time I think about ass holes I think of you Boris and your brother Ricky retardo Every time I think of fat ugly women on their knees crying with their arms reaching toward the sky I think of your wives or husband and how pathic your existence must really be.
Thats when I feel sorry for you both as I feel like im picking on retards and feel guilty. Its really hard for me to think your both as that stupid in real life and there must be some type of mental issue or Trama you have had to deal with in life .

I know! Right???

😂

That is exactly what we're talking about and sure enough you reply with exactly what you are criticised for. You haven't learnt a thing.

You have never anything constructive but to hate democrats. You have no intelligence and feel personal connections of your fetish and opponents is constructive debate.
It always means you have both my to defend an op that mean nothing from the beginning. You purely want to see you pathetic name on here.
You're other silly godbothering buddy is no different. He claims to be a teacher but has the intellect if a 8 year old stuck in a time warp. Neither of you have ever had an original thought in your life. Nothing but cut and paste any anti dem story you can find.
The world would none the worse for your demise.

That is exactly what we're talking about and sure enough you reply with exactly what you are criticised for. You haven't learnt a thing.

You have never anything constructive but to hate democrats. You have no intelligence and feel personal connections of your fetish and opponents is constructive debate.
It always means you have both my to defend an op that mean nothing from the beginning. You purely want to see you pathetic name on here.
You're other silly godbothering buddy is no different. He claims to be a teacher but has the intellect if a 8 year old stuck in a time warp. Neither of you have ever had an original thought in your life. Nothing but cut and paste any anti dem story you can find.
The world would none the worse for your demise.
Darn it there I go again causing you to have more butt hurt .I fear I may have damaged your little mind .

speaking of retards, did you ever show where I lie, like you constantly claim? no?
lol, you're the true moron :)

Werbung:
Back