Will FAUX Noise Host A Telethon For Those "Poor" 1%ers?

Mr. Shaman

"People may be out of work, losing their homes, their retirement funds and their health insurance but from watching FOX News' Saturday business shows, it's easy to think that the only people in trouble are the wealthy who might see their tax rates rolled back to the Clinton era :eek: (you know, when we had lots of prosperity).

Panelist Tracy Byrnes said, "This is like kicking somebody who has been down for months and months... It is the whole psyche that kills people, knowing that if I do well, you are going to take it from me and give it to someone who is not working as hard as me. That is the worst time for that psyche."

The 1%ers deserve (at LEAST) a major Pity Party.

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
Yeah, we all know it's the welfare recipients that create the jobs in the country. Yeah they deserve to get more, more, more at somebody elses expense.

Oh yeah, and the welfare recipients donate a lot to charities too, and also buy the big ticket items that pump millions into the economy.

But lets penalize them all. Show them that we are not grateful.
Great answer.

Yeah....my heart's breakin', for 'em.

You seem to fail to realize how many jobs wealthy people create compared to poor people. Further you fail to get that taking away money from wealthy people will result in fewer jobs for the lower middle class that need them.

It's funny but this exact problem is being played out in Zimbabwe under Mugabie's massive wealth redistribution plan. All the wealthy people are leaving the country, while the poor Zimbabwians are running out of food, facing inflation the makes their money worthless, and no jobs.

I can promise you, if we follow the same idiotic path, we'll have the same results.

You seem to fail to realize how many jobs wealthy people create compared to poor people.
....And, you can't prove that!

Jobs are created by someone workin' on The Next New Thing, in their garage....hardly the environment where you'd find any 1%ers. :rolleyes:

Wheelin' & dealin' millions of shares of stock is hardly considered work....especially when you've got some flunky doin' it, for you.

Jobs are created by someone workin' on The Next New Thing, in their garage....hardly the environment where you'd find any 1%ers. :rolleyes:

Wheelin' & dealin' millions of shares of stock is hardly considered work....especially when you've got some flunky doin' it, for you.

Wow, you fly with blinders on. Ya, that's how jobs are created, all the time everywhere, in everyone's garage! :rolleyes:

When you finally make it out of your Mom's house and into the real world, you'll realize what Andy and chestnut are talking aboot.​

Really....
Ok then, show me how many jobs you can get from a poor broke person? Get a video camera, and make videos of you asking homeless bums for jobs. You can prove me wrong instantly doing that.

Obviously spoken by someone who hasn't got the money to invest or the brains to handle it themselves. Stick to government programs for the not even qualified to be someone's flunky. I think you know ALL about them.

Really....
Ok then, show me how many jobs you can get from a poor broke person? Get a video camera, and make videos of you asking homeless bums for jobs. You can prove me wrong instantly doing that.

and of course the rich get rich all by themself? No they often get rich off the work are many many many other people...aften poor. who without them, they would be poor as well.

and of course the rich get rich all by themself? No they often get rich off the work are many many many other people...aften poor. who without them, they would be poor as well.

The idiots that pollute this site is getting revolting... You just DESCRIBED captialism dude...

example... I a guy with wealth (( typically because he's more intelligent then you )) comes up with a great product to sell... he invests his wealth into a company that employs hundreds of people to produce this product... in the end he becomes richer (( or poor since he is the one taking the risk with his wealth )) and inturn creates wealth for hundreds of others thru jobs. This also helps the economy and creates more taxes from the finished goods with further helps our government.
Obviously he can not pay them exactly what the finished good is worth or else the entire company would crumble (( like GM and ford.. it's why out of control unions are bad )) if the rich guy did not reap profit from the company then he would not be able to reinvest that capital back into the company or the economy.
pocket please pick up a book or something.. your ignorance is appauling.

Really.. do you people even read up on the topics you so hastily post on... its like this website is filled with egotistical idiots from Mars.

Werbung:
Sir Paul TO THE RE$CUE!!!!!!!

"At President Obama's White House summit on health care last month, when it was the House Republicans' turn to make an opening presentation, GOP leader John Boehner turned to Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), the top Republican on the House budget committee, to put forward the Republicans' case. Ryan, a sincere-sounding policy wonk, said nothing about insurance company abuses, nothing about expanding coverage and nothing about addressing the affordability of health insurance. Instead, he zeroed in on one matter: the deficit. He conceded that the Congressional Budget Office had concluded that the health care reform legislation backed by Obama would reduce the deficit by $131 billion over the next decade, but he contended that this was because the bill was loaded with "gimmicks and smoke-and-mirror." He proceeded to argue that the health care measure would actually lead to $460 billion in deficit expansion.

Ryan's presentation -- which contained its own gimmicks -- was a signal that the Republicans see him as their go-to guy on fiscal matters. So it's quite fair to view the radical budget plan he unveiled a few weeks ago as a mainstream GOP initiative. Under his proposal -- which Ryan calls "A Roadmap for America's Future" and promotes on a rather spiffy Web page with gee-whiz graphics -- Social Security would be rejiggered to include private accounts, and Medicare and Medicaid would be replaced with vouchers-based private systems. This would indeed be bold change, and some conservatives just adore Ryan for being so audacious and so in love with the power of markets. But there is a same-old Republican aspect to his plan: The rich would pay less taxes . . . and everyone else would pay more."

Picture+1.png

Back