Will Gestapo tactics elect Obama?

CONSERVERATIVETOO

It is down to the wire now! The important questions before our Voters are , Has the Gestapo Tactics used by Obama's Campaign frightened enough voters to elect him. Coupled with all the ILLEGAL MONEY flowing into his campaign from Foreign Nations that hate America along with millions of ILLEGAL VOTES cast due to ACORN activities using $832,000 direct from OBAMA'S campaign , I see a STOLEN ELECTION !!! Joe biden said if Obama is elected a FOREIGN power will attack AMERICA!!! James Carvel says ifObama is not elected our CITIES will BURN. This sounds very much like GERMANY in the 1930's. Brownshirts roamed the nation beating up citizens who opposed Hitler. Former Secretary of State Larry Eagleburger called Obama TODAY , a CON MAN!! Of course ,he is at the very best ,a CON MAN.I suspect he is much , much , worse and will destroy America from our Oval Office . If this disaster comes to pass AMERICA will DESERVE IT!!! We have ALL been warned!! THINK!!! AMERICA'S Future is at hand!!

Werbung:
It is down to the wire now! The important questions before our Voters are , Has the Gestapo Tactics used by Obama's Campaign frightened enough voters to elect him. Coupled with all the ILLEGAL MONEY flowing into his campaign from Foreign Nations that hate America along with millions of ILLEGAL VOTES cast due to ACORN activities using $832,000 direct from OBAMA'S campaign , I see a STOLEN ELECTION !!! Joe biden said if Obama is elected a FOREIGN power will attack AMERICA!!! James Carvel says ifObama is not elected our CITIES will BURN. This sounds very much like GERMANY in the 1930's. Brownshirts roamed the nation beating up citizens who opposed Hitler. Former Secretary of State Larry Eagleburger called Obama TODAY , a CON MAN!! Of course ,he is at the very best ,a CON MAN.I suspect he is much , much , worse and will destroy America from our Oval Office . If this disaster comes to pass AMERICA will DESERVE IT!!! We have ALL been warned!! THINK!!! AMERICA'S Future is at hand!!

Man.. lighten up, maybe you ought to pop a Xanax or two, maybe a couple Valiums. Comparing the Obama campaign to the Gestapo is not only ridiculous but it gives normal people a look into just how the right wing extremist mind works...it's not pretty and it does your side no good at all.

YES, GESTAPO TACTICS !!such as:
Using ILLEGAL MONEY to STEAL ELETION!
Supporting the murder of babies !!
Voting to STOP FUNDING OUR Troops at the very time the are DYING on a FOREIGN Battlefield
Giving MONEY to a Group ( ACORN) that works to DESTROY all HONEST ELECTIONS
Lying , Cheating , causing Deaths , Harming our Service Personel , YES!! this is just a small example of GESTAPO TYPE actions by Obama and his Campaign! THINK BEFORE VOTING!!

You seem to be obsessed with Hitler. Don't panic. Under Bush, foreigners did attack America. Foreign countries now hold greater than half the US national debt as Treasury Notes. Since 1991 the US lost over 6 Trillion dollars through the imbalance of trade. Our national debt is now over 14 Trillion dollars and growing at a rate of 1.5 Billion per day. Over the last 15 years we lost 2 out of three manufacturing jobs. 80% of jobs in America are now in service industries.

I would be hard pressed to think what sort of disaster could top all that if Obama is elected.

Oh please, my candidate is losing. Be afraid, be very, very afraid. Please believe my lies, my candidate is losing. I have nothing positive to say about my candidate, but let me smear yours. Don't forget, be afraid. It's the Republican way.

I have something positive to say about my candidate. He's not a racist. Yours is.

Whew.....you "conservatives" surely don't take a butt-whuppin', very well, do you?

This isn't like the good ol' days....when you could throw stones at little-girls, and then, run home.....huh? :rolleyes:

Man.. lighten up, maybe you ought to pop a Xanax or two, maybe a couple Valiums.
Amusing, isn't he/she?

CONSERVERATIVETOO sounds like someone who's done most o' their fighting in video-games....and, never really experienced an actual butt-whuppin'.

The Gestapo were not Brownshirts, they wore black.

And they were not party thugs, there were police officers.

Take your tin foil hat off please. The most compelling evidence of a rigged election in the history of the US was Bush-Gore election. I'd be far more concerned about the Republicans rigging it frankly, although I doubt any Gestapo like tactics are on the cards.

ACORN has prostitutes on the streets! Hehehe.

ACORN is paying drunks to vote with dollar bills and cigs.

ACORN has allowed people to register in 2 OR MORE states!

ACORN is supposed to be NONPARTISAN!!!

ACORN received $825,000 from obama

ACORN encourages out of state folks (and out of country in a few cases) to come register and use THE SAME ADDRESS.

Dems in at least one state have been caught (and are being jailed) for registering and "helping hospital patients who are mentally ill and those with Alzheimers to VOTE.

ACORN officials are going to jail!!

ACORN officials are going to jail!!
and that my dear is where they are going to find a large number of people who could have made it possible for an easier victory for Obimbo if they weren't felons. The acorn doesn't fall far from the tree?

I think I'll go outside and enjoy the day...'cause I can. LOL.

Werbung:
Back