Will Louisiana and Others Secede From The USA?

Werbung:
The left hates and wants to do away with the 10th amendment. Watch Obama and Co. undermine it even more.

Boy howdy don't they!
The want to shit-can the Constitution--and institute a dictatorship.
The House of Representatives--has a power EQUAL to the Senate and the Presidency.
It is a one third toe-hold on sanity.
They need to stand tall and fight like a pack of wolverines to de-fund ANYTHING that is out of line.
Zero cash.
De-fund anything that is illegal.
Stand up House--The People's House.

The Founding Fathers knew what they were doing back in the day.

Hurt the Republicans? Too late. I think your missing the demographics of reality.

Are these the demographics that couldn't win an election with a miserable economy and massive unemployment?

Republicans win poll after poll on ideas - and yet we can't turn that into votes. It is not due to the ideas, it is due to the party alienating people with stuff like this. What moderate is going to look at this and think "great, this makes me want to vote Republican"?

Exactly. . .and right now, about half of the Republicans (the most extreme and less intelligent, of course) are blowing enough hot air to significantly speed up "global warming!"
:ROFLMAO:

Always fascinating the democrats consider themselves--"intelligent"--look at the clientele that supports them the most.
The welfare crowd and those with nothing going for them at all support them 100% for a freebie. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Werbung:
Always fascinating the democrats consider themselves--"intelligent"--look at the clientele that supports them the most.
The welfare crowd and those with nothing going for them at all support them 100% for a freebie. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Okay, you proved me wrong. . .you are still at the "denial and anger stages 1 and 2!"
That's okay. . .take your time!
You have another 4 years to face reality, in the mean time, do what you're told! :)

Back