Will Nancy Pelosi be Speaker after 2012?

Wayne64

I don't believe Nancy Pelosi will be the Speaker, after the elections of 2010, because she's intellectually lazy & politically insane. The American people don't want higher taxes or the health care reform bill at all. The Democrats need more policing than so called big oil or big medicine or big banks any day of the week. Pelosi is more of a symbolic symbol, than a leader, in the first place, since she's the first female House speaker. You have to be crazy to take her seriously, from her Democratic Party colleagues, to Chris Matthews & Keith Olbermann. She's an idiot, she doesn't have a clue & the Democrats will take more hits in the 2010 & 2012 elections with her in charge. President Obama shouldn't listen to her either or he might not be president after 2012.

Werbung:
if they lose the house then obviously she's gone but if they retain it narrowly there will be pressure for a less divisive leader such as Hoyer.

I don't believe Nancy Pelosi will be the Speaker, after the elections of 2010, because she's intellectually lazy & politically insane. The American people don't want higher taxes or the health care reform bill at all. The Democrats need more policing than so called big oil or big medicine or big banks any day of the week. Pelosi is more of a symbolic symbol, than a leader, in the first place, since she's the first female House speaker. You have to be crazy to take her seriously, from her Democratic Party colleagues, to Chris Matthews & Keith Olbermann. She's an idiot, she doesn't have a clue & the Democrats will take more hits in the 2010 & 2012 elections with her in charge. President Obama shouldn't listen to her either or he might not be president after 2012.

NO!!,Her twisted mind will be retired to a horse farm in the valley!! Her job will be much the same as todays, trying to sell horse crap to farmers!

Remains to be seen my friend. I'm sure she's huddling up with her democratic allies and trying to figure out a way to get the trust of the American People back but its obvious to this independent that she and the other democrats don't get it. I mean the republicans faced the wrath of the voters in 06 and 08 and you would think that the democrats would have learned something from that but alas they didn't. So now they have paid the price for it yet again. Some people like to say that Obama is 0-3 in elections so far since 2008. But it's more like 1-3 because how easy some on the right forgot about the 23rd congressional district in New York. Republicans need to remember that in fighting can work against your perceived goal of obtaining a majority in Congress. Food for thought.

Remains to be seen my friend. I'm sure she's huddling up with her democratic allies and trying to figure out a way to get the trust of the American People back but its obvious to this independent that she and the other democrats don't get it. I mean the republicans faced the wrath of the voters in 06 and 08 and you would think that the democrats would have learned something from that but alas they didn't. So now they have paid the price for it yet again. Some people like to say that Obama is 0-3 in elections so far since 2008. But it's more like 1-3 because how easy some on the right forgot about the 23rd congressional district in New York. Republicans need to remember that in fighting can work against your perceived goal of obtaining a majority in Congress. Food for thought.

I don't remember Obama campaigning in the NY 23rd race. Am I forgetting?

I don't remember Obama campaigning in the NY 23rd race. Am I forgetting?

I don't think he did. I don't remember neither so I'm just like you don't know for sure. If your referring to my 1-3 remark then let me clarify if you don't mind. That seat in the 23rd district of New York is top heavy with Republicans and Bill Owens was the first Democrat in a very long time to take the seat.They we're three key races last year and the 23rd was one of them. I know last night a lot of Republicans and Conservative we're bragging that they took a Senate seat that has been long held by a Democrat but like the 23rd Congressional District in New York it can change. It's a strange world we live in.

That is the one race he stayed out of and the d won :)
but just by a hair to a nobody third party person

The person you are referring too as the third party person is Doug Hoffman. Owens won 49% to Hoffman's 46% so it was close. Hoffman was a darling of the Conservative Tea Party movement and there was clash of titans so to speak when Hoffman was endorsed by the likes of Sarah Palin while his counterpart with in the Republican party a one Dede Scozzafava was endorsed by Newt Gingrich.

The person you are referring too as the third party person is Doug Hoffman. Owens won 49% to Hoffman's 46% so it was close. Hoffman was a darling of the Conservative Tea Party movement and there was clash of titans so to speak when Hoffman was endorsed by the likes of Sarah Palin while his counterpart with in the Republican party a one Dede Scozzafava was endorsed by Newt Gingrich.

Yes thats the race :)

The third party guy was an unknown, scozzafava was backed by the GOP and when she left the race endorced the democrat and even after all that the no body third party guy non endorced by the GOP still came dang close.

Had he been endorced by the GOP in the first place he would be the winner

The GOP seems to have a death wish

Yes thats the race :)

The third party guy was an unknown, scozzafava was backed by the GOP and when she left the race endorced the democrat and even after all that the no body third party guy non endorced by the GOP still came dang close.

Had he been endorced by the GOP in the first place he would be the winner

The GOP seems to have a death wish

ummmm..... Not a Death Wish so to speak but more like a Split personality. On one side you have the Conservative movement who as of late has pushed really hard with respect to the Tea Party movement in making sure that conservatives get elected. The GOP from what I'm taking are learning from their past mistakes(2006 and 2008 elections) However they need to figure out who really represents their party and show a more unified front because sometimes the taste of victory can be bitter sweet. I'm curious to know how some moderates within the Republican party viewed last night's victory in Massachusetts and whether or not they're start to feel the heat themselves when it comes close to primary season. Case in point if the Gubernatorial race down here in Texas. You have two power house Republicans going at it and both claiming one is more conservative then the other. On the other hand you have a third Republican Candidate who I believe is being backed by the local Tea Parties in the state saying neither Republican Candidate is conservative enough. I could be wrong and if I am then my apologies and please correct me if I'm wrong.

ummmm..... Not a Death Wish so to speak but more like a Split personality. On one side you have the Conservative movement who as of late has pushed really hard with respect to the Tea Party movement in making sure that conservatives get elected. The GOP from what I'm taking are learning from their past mistakes(2006 and 2008 elections) However they need to figure out who really represents their party and show a more unified front because sometimes the taste of victory can be bitter sweet. I'm curious to know how some moderates within the Republican party viewed last night's victory in Massachusetts and whether or not they're start to feel the heat themselves when it comes close to primary season. Case in point if the Gubernatorial race down here in Texas. You have two power house Republicans going at it and both claiming one is more conservative then the other. On the other hand you have a third Republican Candidate who I believe is being backed by the local Tea Parties in the state saying neither Republican Candidate is conservative enough. I could be wrong and if I am then my apologies and please correct me if I'm wrong.

I dont think you have to be an uber conservative for the tea parties to back you. Scott Brown is not a real hard core conservative. They just dont want a liberal democrat with an R at the end of thier name. Scozzafava agreed with obama on every one of his ideas, how is that a different choice than the D party. The d party candidate actually attacked Scozzafava because she was for higher taxes than the D was for. There is a group of republicans that think just like the liberal democrats, they just want things to move a bit slower. But they are totally out of touch. and having a watered down republican party that looks just like the D party leaves Americans with no choice. Well ok... we will have the choice of dog crap and cat crap but both are crap :)

Do you remember when Powell explained why he endorsed obama and said the people want more government and dont mind higher taxes?

Not long after that Calif. smacked down the governments wishes for higher taxes. Scott Brown ran on lower taxes as did Christie. Those liberal repubicans are out of touch, the people dont want dem light and voting has shown that to be true.

You are right about the R party needing to figure out who is running it

I dont think you have to be an uber conservative for the tea parties to back you. Scott Brown is not a real hard core conservative. They just dont want a liberal democrat with an R at the end of thier name. Scozzafava agreed with obama on every one of his ideas, how is that a different choice than the D party. The d party candidate actually attacked Scozzafava because she was for higher taxes than the D was for. There is a group of republicans that think just like the liberal democrats, they just want things to move a bit slower. But they are totally out of touch. and having a watered down republican party that looks just like the D party leaves Americans with no choice. Well ok... we will have the choice of dog crap and cat crap but both are crap :)

Do you remember when Powell explained why he endorsed obama and said the people want more government and dont mind higher taxes?

Not long after that Calif. smacked down the governments wishes for higher taxes. Scott Brown ran on lower taxes as did Christie. Those liberal repubicans are out of touch, the people dont want dem light and voting has shown that to be true.

You are right about the R party needing to figure out who is running it

Yesterday I was listening to Micheal Savage to see how he felt about Mr. Brown and already he said this man is a Fraud. I mean just the day before he was giddy about the prospect of a Republican taking Sen. Kennedy's seat in the Senate. Savage is no light weight in the Conservative movement then again he says a lot of nasty things about other Conservatives every now and then.

Michael Savage is over the edge politically & intellectually & has more problems than Limbaugh or Beck or Hannity in the talk radio genre. I don't have him on my local talk radio station, but he seems to go way over the top, more so than Rush has been accused of by extreme liberal Democrats. The U. S. will be a better & safer place without Pelosi & Reid as Democrtic Party leaders anyway. Both of them are way out of the mainstream & they both believe terrorists should have more rights than Americans.

Werbung:
Yesterday I was listening to Micheal Savage to see how he felt about Mr. Brown and already he said this man is a Fraud. I mean just the day before he was giddy about the prospect of a Republican taking Sen. Kennedy's seat in the Senate. Savage is no light weight in the Conservative movement then again he says a lot of nasty things about other Conservatives every now and then.

I dont think savage is a conservative but instead more of an independent. I think the same about Beck and both are uneasy to just give the guy a pass.

They are both happy to see libs slapped down last tuesday but dont want to pretend that brown is something he is not.

From what I know of brown I like him, strong on military, low taxes exc.. but if he starts acting like a moderate I wont pretend he isnt.

No matter what its great some one less liberal got the seat in Mass. but he may not be all that and a can of tuna too :)

Back