Will Obama pass a "MAXIMUM AGE BILL?"

always

With Obama's health care favoring "Death Panels " for seniors and with cost for his programs going out of sight, it seems clear he must reduce costs for his Health Care Program.
Radical liberals and fascist have long supported a "Minimum wage " and it has become the Law of the Land in America. Despite the fact it causes the loss of jobs every year . But it sounds good to the ignorant , so they sign up in support, not knowing their group will be the ones who lose their jobs!
So , I see Obama creating a "Maximum AGE BILL" . Let us guess he deciides age Seventy- Two would be a great year for seniors to "pass on". After age Sevety- Two Senior's Medical Cost really start to rise and they have enjoyed Social Security for at least Five Years and that is long enough. The "Maximum Age " must be enforced across the board in order to be fair . Just because you are wealthy, Healthy, and can pay your own way is no excuse for not "checking Out". All must GO at "72" ,regardless of State , RED or Blue!
I know , some of you are thinking , "That cannot happen in Amerca!", Well, just ten months ago no one thought G.M. would become Obama's G.M. , that billons of TAXPAYER DOLLARS would be given to the UNION and 50% of G.M. would be Union Owned. Plus Major Banks would be taken over by Government , Mortage Companies too. Our Congress would vote "YES" on BILLS not yet written , Us CITIZENS are not pernited to even read these bills. If we hold meetings in protest the Obama Union Thugs beat them into the ground . Our Military is left stranded while Obama plays Basketball and concentrates on making a "THREE POINTER". Plus tons of other happenings that just Ten Months ago we thought impossible . So a "MAXIMUM AGE" is more likely than our deficit being PAID! THINK , My Friend FRIEND,And
VOTE YOUR PRINCIPLES over PARTY in 2010& 2012!
DO NOT TRUST OUR NATIONAL NEWS MEDIA! If FOX NEWS does not say it, does not report it , then it most often is a radical leftist lie supported by the Obama supporters!

Werbung:
DO NOT TRUST OUR NATIONAL NEWS MEDIA! If FOX NEWS does not say it, does not report it , then it most often is a radical leftist lie supported by the Obama supporters!
Whew!!!!

You've gotta be "missing" from some institution, somewhere, right?

:rolleyes:

Better question, will this Forum pass a Min IQ Rule to post here?
I'm thinkin' a photo-ID would suffice, as a short-cut.

uf20.jpg

(....You know....the whole literacy-thing....)​

He never tires of showing up here daily to play the role of the fool. If it wasn't for moronic drivel, he'd have nothing to say.

It is unlikely that there would be a maximum age bill.

But it has already been enacted into law (in the stimulus bill) that we would investigate the British model whereby each persons life is ranked based on a number of factors, age being one of them.

"The U.K.’s National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) basically figures out who deserves treatment by using a cost-utility analysis based on the “quality adjusted life year.”

One year in perfect health gets you one point. Deductions are taken for blindness, for being in a wheelchair and so on.

The more points you have, the more your life is considered worth saving, and the likelier you are to get care."

http://www.healthcaretownhall.com/?tag=cost-per-quality-adjusted-life-year
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quality-adjusted_life_year

You would all be wise to familiarize yourself with the quality adjusted life year. If certain people get their way it won't be long until "life" panels will be using this tool to decide what care you get.

Why does some post their mothers picture for all to see? CRUEL and UNUSAL PUNISHMENT must be considered!

The only way you could know that the picture is of someone's mother is if it was YOUR mother. And I agree that someone posting your mother's picture is cruel and unusual, but then your posts suggest that she was cruel and unusual in bringing you up, so maybe it's justice afterall.

It is unlikely that there would be a maximum age bill.

But it has already been enacted into law (in the stimulus bill) that we would investigate the British model whereby each persons life is ranked based on a number of factors, age being one of them.

"The U.K.’s National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) basically figures out who deserves treatment by using a cost-utility analysis based on the “quality adjusted life year.”

One year in perfect health gets you one point. Deductions are taken for blindness, for being in a wheelchair and so on.

The more points you have, the more your life is considered worth saving, and the likelier you are to get care."

http://www.healthcaretownhall.com/?tag=cost-per-quality-adjusted-life-year
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quality-adjusted_life_year

You would all be wise to familiarize yourself with the quality adjusted life year. If certain people get their way it won't be long until "life" panels will be using this tool to decide what care you get.

Rationing medical care is pretty disgusting no matter how one does it. In the US it's done by how much money you have, rich people get all the bells and whistles, indigent people get cab fare to skidrow.

Rationing medical care is pretty disgusting no matter how one does it. In the US it's done by how much money you have, rich people get all the bells and whistles, indigent people get cab fare to skidrow.

I think we need a whole thread about these people who are getting cab fair to skidrow. In the us that would be illegal to deny them care.

I think there are more moral ways to ration care and less moral ways to do it. The less control one has over their own care the less moral it is. When the gov dictates what a person can have or not that is less control than when the person made life choices that later resulted in his not having enough money and then public aid denied him care. But I am not aware that the gov program called public aid is denying needed care to people. Do you care to tell us how public aid is denying needed care to people?

Werbung:
Back