Will PETA protest in anger?

always

I saw today where a "Personality" compared a "CHEETAH" to our fust lady in appearance, I suppose now PETA will be upset and protest!!
Why do some pick on animals?

Werbung:
I saw today where a "Personality" compared a "CHEETAH" to our fust lady in appearance, I suppose now PETA will be upset and protest!!
Why do some pick on animals?

People Eating Tasty Animals......=)

I keep waiting for PETA to protest the use of antibiotics to cure disease. Think of the zillions of bacteria that die each year from this torturous end?

.lol..

But seriously though, PETA exists to balance the scales of real cruelty that doesn't have to go on in order for us to eat animals ethically.

Here's an example of compromise: Just watched a show on feral hogs on Discovery tonight and their population explosion. The more there are, the harder their living conditions. So trap and cull numbers of them to feed prisoners, the military and so on. We won't catch all of them but we can kill two problems with one bullet. Food shortage and too many pigs.

The whole time I was watching the show, instead of being alarmed I was thinking "mmmmm...... pork chops!..sausage!....bacon!...ham!...slow cooked BBQ with just the right rubbin's.." ;)

Speaking of PETA, the Iditarod Race started this weekend. They always seem to raise hell over the issue.

Werbung:
Speaking of PETA, the Iditarod Race started this weekend. They always seem to raise hell over the issue~Bunz
I have a herding dog who, if she could talk, would tell you that it is abusive to not let her run herself to near death all day herding sheep. I have a friend who helped train mushers in AK with her Aunt. It's the same story with them. To not pull all day long in the snow and ice to those dogs is considered torture. They LIVE to pull..

PETA would do a lot more for their credibility if they weren't so off the charts with absurdity. People as a majority tend to be rational and centered. And people have seen the need to swat flies, kill of bacteria and exterminate rats in their food storage areas. When you implore people to embrace the ridiculous, you lose them and with them you lose your credibility.

PETA serves a needed function which makes their absurdity all the more harmful to critters that really do need their help..

Back