Will The International Court of Justice Indict Obama For War Crimes?

Johnny Tremain

Will the International Court of Justice in The Hague bring Obama up on charges of Crimes Against Humanity?

He fits the bill 100% and more.

Werbung:
Drone assassinations from above in foreign countries without charges, trials or anything legal.
Same as they attempted with Bush and others.
He claims he orders thumbs down on Tuesdays.
Like Nero in the Coliseum.

The ICC has no jurisdiction in this matter.

Johnny Tremain, BigRob, et al,

While I would not have chosen the ICC as my first choice, it is a valid venue. The US is above the International Law, and thus is beyond the judgment of the ICC. But that does not make the ICC toothless. Given the right circumstances, the ICC can be quite effective: http://www.icc-cpi.int/Menus/ICC/Situations and Cases/Cases/

Most Respectfully,
R

"Remember the League of Nations".
Read the speeches of Maxim Litvinov.

The CIC who was going to "cut and run" from Iraq, who "apologized for America", who was going to surrender in the "war on terror", who wouldn't even call it "terrorism" is now sending out drones to kill people that he thinks may be terrorists.

Does anyone see even a little bit of irony in all of that?

The CIC who was going to "cut and run" from Iraq, who "apologized for America", who was going to surrender in the "war on terror", who wouldn't even call it "terrorism" is now sending out drones to kill people that he thinks may be terrorists.

Does anyone see even a little bit of irony in all of that?

I see irony.
I see duplicity.
I see lies of an epic dimension.
I see an incompetent idiot who faked his way into office.
With the full complicity of the now bankrupt and soon-to-vanish democrat party.
Pelosi-speak and Reid-speak will evaporate as will Obama-speak.

All "unprecedented".

Let us not forget the democrat party's finest moment--

I see irony.
I see duplicity.
I see lies of an epic dimension.
I see an incompetent idiot who faked his way into office.
With the full complicity of the now bankrupt and soon-to-vanish democrat party.
Pelosi-speak and Reid-speak will evaporate as will Obama-speak.

All "unprecedented".

Let us not forget the democrat party's finest moment--

Remember, it was not Obama who said he would cut and run, etc, but his political opponents.

Could it be that the opponents had it wrong? Agree or disagree with the policies of the current administration, they don't remotely resemble what the Republican partisans said that they would be, at least not in the area of foreign affairs.

Werbung:
Remember, it was not Obama who said he would cut and run, etc, but his political opponents.

Could it be that the opponents had it wrong? Agree or disagree with the policies of the current administration, they don't remotely resemble what the Republican partisans said that they would be, at least not in the area of foreign affairs.

One would hope--that you realize presidents are only managers, they themselves can only listen to a bunch of people around them and then try to make a decent decision, or be convinced one way or another by those same dilettantes.

It is who you are SURROUNDED by--that calls the shots--and the reason he is such a profound and breath-taking failure.
Valerie Jarrett is running foreign policy--and what a brain trust she is!

Back