Will the leftwing slur machine harm obama at the polls?

Will Obala be harmed by the leftwing internet slurs?

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Libsmasher

Daily Kos, Huffington Post - and all the rest - unable to argue a single issues, just keeps cranking out the lies, slurs, and defamations. Will people tire of this and vote against Obama?

Werbung:
If they are stupid stuff like does the vp choice have to many kids yes,

if its issue related nah. You could be mean in your attack about issues like abortion without it hurting your party. But attacking on the basis of being a beauty queen like Randi Rhodes was doing, or that she has to many kids like a post here was talking about, those will hurt I am sure

Daily Kos, Huffington Post - and all the rest - unable to argue a single issues, just keeps cranking out the lies, slurs, and defamations. Will people tire of this and vote against Obama?

On this very site there are people who put forth the (entirely serious) opinion that Obama is the antichrist. There have been senseless character attacks against him on everything from his race to his religion.

Are the ramblings of those who detract from one side a good enough justification to vote for said side? No. There are those who attack McCain the same as there are those who attack Obama. Neither should be given much heed when selecting a candidate for President.

On this very site there are people who put forth the (entirely serious) opinion that Obama is the antichrist.
I don't know that anyone has specifically said "Antichrist" with regards to Obama... Besides, isn't an Antichrist said to unite the world? Obama would be just as politically polarizing as Bush.... All our presidents since Nixon have been and I don't see that changing.

For the record, I don't think Obama is a bad person... However, I don't mind using the same hyperbole used to demonize Bush against Obama, my way of pointing out the double standard that the Left pretends doesn't exist.

There are those who attack McCain the same as there are those who attack Obama. Neither should be given much heed when selecting a candidate for President.

I agree, we should all look at issues and policies to make an informed decision but you know that's not how it works. The majority of voters can't tell you a single policy specific about their candidate. Most voters will decide based on character attacks from TV adds they saw about the candidates, not from knowledge of the candidates positions.

Bush has been called the anti christ for 8 years, you can bet I will call Obama the anti christ too. I want to be a patriot, and I have learned from the far left what that means, it means dissent and talking bad about your president that you dont agree with. oh I cant wait for that bumper sticker!

Bush has been called the anti christ for 8 years, you can bet I will call Obama the anti christ too.
Vyo, I stand corrected! :)

I want to be a patriot, and I have learned from the far left what that means, it means dissent and talking bad about your president that you dont agree with. oh I cant wait for that bumper sticker!
I will support you and your Right to dissent, I'll even join in! The Left has has shown us the way and as Hillary Clinton stated: "We have a RIGHT to debate and disagree with ANY administration..."

It appears though that when you use the SAME rhetoric, images and hyperbole against Obama that the Left has used against Bush for the last 8 Years... well that's just not fair and we should be ashamed of ourselves while the Bush-Bashers should be proud of accomplishing Change.

On this very site there are people who put forth the (entirely serious) opinion that Obama is the antichrist. There have been senseless character attacks against him on everything from his race to his religion.

And how much of that is there compared to what the titanic leftwing slur machine cranks out every day? Like comparing a grain of sand to Mount Everest.

Bush has been called the anti christ for 8 years, you can bet I will call Obama the anti christ too. I want to be a patriot, and I have learned from the far left what that means, it means dissent and talking bad about your president that you dont agree with. oh I cant wait for that bumper sticker!
The people who called Bush the anti-Christ were idiots. Your post reaffirms idiocy is present on both sides of the fence

Werbung:
Back