WILL You Get A Tax-Increase, By The Obama-Admin?

For all this railing against Bush for cutting taxes in a "time of war", does anyone else find it ironic that a big part of the Obama platform is cutting taxes in a "time of war"?
This "time of war" is another (typical) Bush-debacle.

That ends, as well.

Werbung:
At 6% unemployment of 305 Million people, is 286 million workers, X $500 tax credit is $143 Billion. Currently the war in Iraq has cost us $600 Billion over the past 5 years. That's $120 a year.

So while all the loony left has been complaining about the cost of the war, and the tax cuts causing deficits, you plan to cut tax by more than the cost of the war.

Also, if they are going to give everyone a tax cut for $500, why not make it universal, and just lower the tax rate? You really want to only punish the unemployed with higher taxes?

In fairness, you only get this cut if you make less than $150,000 a year and do not itemize.

Would someone else on the left take on the task of explaining Obama's economic recover package? We have a major leak in our master bath and are having to pull up the tile, remove both the toilet and sink. It may be a few days before I'm going to have the time to do this.

Don't believe the rhetoric that is being used to obtain your vote.

CHECK THE VOTING RECORDS OF BOTH CANDIDATES ON TAX ISSUES.

I have. Since past actions predict future actions, Obama will certainly increase anyone's taxes with combined income of $75K.

Of course if he does what he says he is going to do, almost all top Economists state that our Country WILL GO UNDER, so it won't matter.

Don't believe the rhetoric that is being used to obtain your vote.

CHECK THE VOTING RECORDS OF BOTH CANDIDATES ON TAX ISSUES.

I have. Since past actions predict future actions, Obama will certainly increase anyone's taxes with combined income of $75K.

Of course if he does what he says he is going to do, almost all top Economists state that our Country WILL GO UNDER, so it won't matter.
<Yaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn.....>

Better find some new-rhetoric. That one got worn-out, back in '93.

WILL You Get A Tax-Increase, By The Obama-Admin?

Count on it. It's the last thing I need right now, so some politician can take my money an redistribute it to a low income person in south Chicago. That's the kind of leadership we need right now, not. That should make us a more prosperous nation, not. Has our Dem leadership and the Nobama supporters lost their power of reason?

What are you talking about?

I challenge you to give me tax voting data on obama that DISPROVES my statement.

I'm waiting...

old_man.jpg

Would someone else on the left take on the task of explaining Obama's economic recover package? We have a major leak in our master bath and are having to pull up the tile, remove both the toilet and sink. It may be a few days before I'm going to have the time to do this.

Not so surprisingly, upon your departure the thread was quickly turned into a name-calling session and no one on the left has yet to rise to your challenge.

Werbung:
Not so surprisingly, upon your departure the thread was quickly turned into a name-calling session and no one on the left has yet to rise to your challenge.

To some "politically sophisticated" individuals:
old_man.jpg

The above pic is considered a rebuttal and counter-argument.

Back