WIllard Killed JonBenet, Proof!

Werbung:
Gotta love the Onion...

The very first sentence of the page;

I just wonder how many idiot lefty’s will pick this up and run with it. Could be fun to watch.

Guess we know why this thread was started.

Mitt should Sue the Onion if he loses the election. Any Judge will tell the reporter now to reveal his sorces anmd prove he murdered JonBenet. If the Reporter refuses he faces an contempt of court which means jail time. Mitt should sue the Onion for slander and ask the Jury to give him 20 million.

Mitt should Sue the Onion if he loses the election. Any Judge will tell the reporter now to reveal his sorces anmd prove he murdered JonBenet. If the Reporter refuses he faces an contempt of court which means jail time. Mitt should sue the Onion for slander and ask the Jury to give him 20 million.

The onion is "satire".

you deny the facts and simply argue the source...you support baby killing rapists like Mitt against poor little kids just trying to let mom live her failed life threw her kid.
I think you really went off the deep end this time, but I think everyone in your political cloud is doing the same thing so at least you are not alone :)

Werbung:
Back