Willie Mays cried over Obama's election

Shame on me? I am not the one who wanted to cut his frakin nards off, Jesse Jackson is. Heck I dont even think he has any to cut off in the first place.

and I am happy for the baseball guy who was happy to get obama, I am glad there are people who are happy to make up for the many of us who are not happy.

Its getting harder to be civil with you

You, mean that there was a point in time that you 'TRIED' to be civil :confused:...back when you were operating the 'magic marker of anointed superior trolling and admonishment about MY ATTITUDE & EVERY POST...oh, yes...back in those days.

Oh, how soon you turn the tables and show your true form...hypocrite and a racist too. ;)

Werbung:
You, mean that there was a point in time that you 'TRIED' to be civil :confused:...back when you were operating the 'magic marker of anointed superior trolling and admonishment about MY ATTITUDE & EVERY POST...oh, yes...back in those days.

Oh, how soon you turn the tables and show your true form...hypocrite and a racist too. ;)

I have always tried to be civil with you. Find a post where I was not and I will apologies for it right now. You on the other hand have not.

Even in this post, all the personal attacks are the same as the many other personal attacks you have given to me in various threads on this forum. I am a racist is a new one. A personal attack that has no merit, proof or explanation.

By the way your attitude is horrible in just about every post you make unless you are posting to someone who agrees with you and even then you find time to slam anyone who does not agree with you while posting to them.

One good thing is coming out of this though, you are proving the bias some here believe exists every time you post mean, cruel, foul personal attacks and get away with it.

ASPCA4EVER can only hope to improve.

....Unless of course you're attacking a "right winger", then the Mods will give you a pass.

Oh, and I suppose that according to your scale of ad hominem attacks that is worse then telling me that my posts are as "worthy as tits on a bull"...LMAO

Your screeching monkey cries have reached an all time new pitch and wail...but the sound is soooo sweet to my ears!!! HYPOCRITE ;)

I have always tried to be civil with you. Find a post where I was not and I will apologies for it right now. You on the other hand have not.

Even in this post, all the personal attacks are the same as the many other personal attacks you have given to me in various threads on this forum. I am a racist is a new one. A personal attack that has no merit, proof or explanation.

By the way your attitude is horrible in just about every post you make unless you are posting to someone who agrees with you and even then you find time to slam anyone who does not agree with you while posting to them.

One good thing is coming out of this though, you are proving the bias some here believe exists every time you post mean, cruel, foul personal attacks and get away with it.

~~~MUSIC TO MY EARS~~~

Can't stand it when someone points out your ability to be extremely rude and in REAL BAD TASTE...but you duck & dodge it all by stating..."I'm not the one that said that I just reprinted it here"...forgot that quotation thingy AGAIN :confused:

But reprinting a racist slur is a pass on being a racist...No, I don't think so...you said, you own it...POOR TASTE/RUDE/RACIST REMARKS...you halo has slipped down around your neck!!! LMAO

~~~MUSIC TO MY EARS~~~

Can't stand it when someone points out your ability to be extremely rude and in REAL BAD TASTE...but you duck & dodge it all by stating..."I'm not the one that said that I just reprinted it here"...forgot that quotation thingy AGAIN :confused:

But reprinting a racist slur is a pass on being a racist...No, I don't think so...you said, you own it...POOR TASTE/RUDE/RACIST REMARKS...you halo has slipped down around your neck!!! LMAO

I can stand it when someone points out anything that can help me, the trouble is you never actually point anything out. You make claims but never have anything to back it up, this post is a good example. You are claiming to have some kind of proof that i am a racist but dont actually provide that proof.

You claim to have proof that I have been less than civil with you but do not actually provide the proof.

I saw Jesse Jackson cry too and that is after he wanted to cut off what little balls obama has. I think hillary had to loan him one of hers :)

Is this guy a sports star?

Cutting off male genitalia {black male genitalia} in a post about Willie Mays shedding tears after President Obama was elected {bad, bad form/tasteless/racist too} :eek:

I know you have a horrible time connecting those dots together...{unless of course you are the one with the 'magic marker'} but this was really, really over the top and I knew that you would think that since You posted a 'distasteful funny' that everyone would just let you slide by with your little sick humor filled moment...but that don't fly with me...nope not at all!!! ;)

Oh, and I suppose that according to your scale of ad hominem attacks that is worse then telling me that my posts are as "worthy as tits on a bull".

I was attacking your post as pointless, which is allowed, I was not attacking you personally... That's why they call them personal attacks... Because you attack the person.

If you understood what Ad Hominem means literally "against the man": consists of replying to an argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a characteristic or belief of the person making the argument or claim, rather than by addressing the substance of the argument or producing evidence against the claim.

I said your posts were hate filled attacks and as a rebuttal to my factual claim you offered more hate filled attacks, further proving my point.
donkey200.jpg

Cutting off male genitalia {black male genitalia} in a post about Willie Mays shedding tears after President Obama was elected {bad, bad form/tasteless/racist too}

"Barack has been talking down to black people, I wanna cut his nuts off." -- Jesse Jackson

I agree, Jesse Jackson is a racist.

Cutting off male genitalia {black male genitalia} in a post about Willie Mays shedding tears after President Obama was elected {bad, bad form/tasteless/racist too} :eek:

I know you have a horrible time connecting those dots together...{unless of course you are the one with the 'magic marker'} but this was really, really over the top and I knew that you would think that since You posted a 'distasteful funny' that everyone would just let you slide by with your little sick humor filled moment...but that don't fly with me...nope not at all!!! ;)

I know of one person who cried when obama got elected. I saw Jesse Jackson cry. I added it to the thread about crying when obama got elected. I was staying on topic as you often accuse me of not doing.

It is a fact that Jesse Jackson said he wanted to cut off obamas nuts, and it is odd that he would cry tears of joy that the man he wanted to cut the nuts off of got elected but what ever.

you twist it how ever you wish to twist it and you go ahead and keep calling me a racist and what ever else you want. Half brained idiot. Oh wait, I did not have even half a brain if I remember correctly.

No worries, you will get away with it as you always do, and I will shrug it off as I always have to.

"I thought this was a great story that came out of the All Star break..The great Hall of Famer Mays got to fly on Air Force One and discuss baseball and politics during which he revealed the emotion he felt when Obama was elected..."

I wonder if Willie would cry if someone like Idi Amin took power in America. After all, he would be Black, too. This is a case of 'romance-camouflaged racism'.

"I thought this was a great story that came out of the All Star break..The great Hall of Famer Mays got to fly on Air Force One and discuss baseball and politics during which he revealed the emotion he felt when Obama was elected..."

I wonder if Willie would cry if someone like Idi Amin took power in America. After all, he would be Black, too. This is a case of 'romance-camouflaged racism'.

To belittle the pride felt by a 78 year old black man, who lived through the era of Jim Crow, at the election of Obama is just really sad and rather telling.

It's more than obvious that there remains a large percentage of whites in this country that refuse to accept the election of a man of Obama's color.

Thankfully they are dying out.

"Barack has been talking down to black people, I wanna cut his nuts off." -- Jesse Jackson

I agree, Jesse Jackson is a racist.

Isn't it a real shame that your little trolling cheer leader keeps forgetting to utilize those quotes...happened AGAIN ;)

So if you post something that can be perceived as a 'rude/hateful/racist remark and you don't want it to be attributed to the poster then by all means...provide the LINK/Quotation :rolleyes: 2nd time that has happened but self inflicted stupidity is allowed to flourish around here and that can't be wiped out either!!! :D

I know of one person who cried when obama got elected. I saw Jesse Jackson cry. I added it to the thread about crying when obama got elected. I was staying on topic as you often accuse me of not doing.

It is a fact that Jesse Jackson said he wanted to cut off obamas nuts, and it is odd that he would cry tears of joy that the man he wanted to cut the nuts off of got elected but what ever.

you twist it how ever you wish to twist it and you go ahead and keep calling me a racist and what ever else you want. Half brained idiot. Oh wait, I did not have even half a brain if I remember correctly.

No worries, you will get away with it as you always do, and I will shrug it off as I always have to.

Yep, you sure know how to blow the B.S. but you rejoice in the darts and knife stabs on the reputation messages...and once again I say: You are not the anointed protector of your selected few 'butt buddies' {as in your head up your back side...I don't care nor do I want to know about your sexual deviant tendencies} but continue on with your little "I'm so much better than you are" and you'll continue to get smacked down for your rude/B.S. posts too...can't take it then by all means don't lay it out there. GROW THE HELL UP!!! ;)

BIB leaving more whining/crying on my REPUTATION: Gen is not one sick twisted mental midget His IQ is high and he is not a waste of brain matter. why must you always say such foul things to poeple. Pandora

[/U][/I][/B]

Yep, you sure know how to blow the B.S. but you rejoice in the darts and knife stabs on the reputation messages...and once again I say: You are not the anointed protector of your selected few 'butt buddies' {as in your head up your back side...I don't care nor do I want to know about your sexual deviant tendencies} but continue on with your little "I'm so much better than you are" and you'll continue to get smacked down for your rude/B.S. posts too...can't take it then by all means don't lay it out there. GROW THE HELL UP!!! ;)

Oh great, more posts that personally insult me and other members. Now I have a few "butt buddies" not just one. You forgot to add I am a racist and a brainless cheerleader and what ever else you constantly repeat to and about me.

As for your rep. You said those things about Gen in posts and none of them are true. I obviously am not the only one who dislikes your personal attacks in posts.. You could not have a red dot and a sad title if it was just my three negative points given to you. You have given me two and I am not red.

Gen is not one sick twisted mental midget His IQ is high and he is not a waste of brain matter. why must you always say such foul things to people?

You keep telling me to get over it yet you are the one who is so upset. I am well used to your personal attacks. Its sad that I should be used to them but I am.

Werbung:
Isn't it a real shame that your little trolling cheer leader keeps forgetting to utilize those quotes...happened AGAIN ;)

So if you post something that can be perceived as a 'rude/hateful/racist remark and you don't want it to be attributed to the poster then by all means...provide the LINK/Quotation :rolleyes: 2nd time that has happened but self inflicted stupidity is allowed to flourish around here and that can't be wiped out either!!! :D

Anyone paying attention to politics knows that Jesse Jackson said he wanted to cut off Obama's nuts. There was no reason to provide a link. This little trolling cheer leader did not forget anything.

Back