Wish Mccain would drop palin and switch to Liberman

It is a shame that McCain was pressured into what became a pattern of erratic Hail Mary passes in picking the totally unqualified Palin.

But I agree with the others that it's too late to do anything about it. I also agree that Lieberman would have had serious liabilities with the Republican base.

McCain's only shot was to pick Romney to help prop him up a little and maybe help with Michigan.

But this is all crying over spilled milk now. People are already voting.

Werbung:
Had McCain replaced Palin early on with someone with solid conservative credentials, significant economic experience and more conservative views than McCain's on abortion and same-sex marriage he just might have had a chance. That person did not necessary have to come from the people who ran against him in the primaries.

At this point, he may as well close down his campaign and try to help save the shaky senate seats.

Had McCain replaced Palin early on with someone with solid conservative credentials, significant economic experience and more conservative views than McCain's on abortion and same-sex marriage he just might have had a chance. That person did not necessary have to come from the people who ran against him in the primaries.

At this point, he may as well close down his campaign and try to help save the shaky senate seats.

No one was ever going to be replaced on the ticket. Especially not after she was asked. Can you imagine the field day for the press that creates?

No one was ever going to be replaced on the ticket. Especially not after she was asked. Can you imagine the field day for the press that creates?
I honestly don't believe it would have hurt this campaign as bad as keeping her has hurt it. Many people who prefer McCain to Obama are voting Obama because they fear McCain will die in office making Palin the President. They fear Obama less than they fear Palin.

I am not sure how I would have even possibly have been energized by Lieberman being added to the ticket...

I am not sure how I would have even possibly have been energized by Lieberman being added to the ticket...

Exactly, and McCain wanted to ask him apparently. Thank god his staff talked him out of that disaster.

As a Democrat my deepest concern with McCain winning is really his running mate. I would not be as opposed to this ticket if McCain would have chosen just about anyone else.

Werbung:
As a Democrat my deepest concern with McCain winning is really his running mate. I would not be as opposed to this ticket if McCain would have chosen just about anyone else.
If everything you know about Palin came from Democrats, its no surprise you think she's so awful.

Back