With a friend of terrorist in our White House ,why must our Troops continue dying and

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: With a friend of terrorist in our White House ,why must our Troops continue dying

Big difference. John Kerry was an (actual) combat-vet. John McCain would simply fly-in, drop-his-sh!t.....and, GIT!!!

What would John McCain KNOW about ground-combat??!!! :mad:

John McCain deserved respect for being an American that suffered as a POW but how in the world that made him a War Hero let alone a Presidential candidate just escapes me.

The word hero gets thrown around pretty lightly now days. It used to be about doing dramatic things in combat that saved other soldiers lives... now it's more about just being in the service in general.

I could probably even go along that the risk of flying in hostile air is fairly equivalent to fighting on the ground but that said John McCain wasn't even all that good at that either. He brought down a lot of aircraft on his own.

And I do get your point on the every single day perils of being an "in theater" ground solider as Kerry was. It was one of the most disturbing things to me in politics that the Republicans were able to Swift Boat a good man that could have avoided out but volunteered and was not only highly decorated over his career but even wounded... just because when he did come home he told the TRUTH about Vietnam.

It's a very sad statement on the extent some people will go to to try and win an election.

Werbung:
Re: With a friend of terrorist in our White House ,why must our Troops continue dying

Bush is friends with Bin Laden and helped him to attack the twin towers.

That is why Bush has ensured that OBL has not been caught.

You just described yourself, the last 8 years under Bush....

When did you ever say something nice about George Bush?

When did you ever support him?

And yet, you expect people like me to now support Obama and find something nice to say.... lest we be sore losers.

Well the fact is the Obama 8 years hasn't even started.:confused:

And the fact is I was very upset by the Swift Boating the Republicans in general did of Senator Kerry but did not become outspoken about Bush as President until he started implementing things I felt were totally wrong or when I felt his administration was lying to the American people... which we all now know they were.

What's being done right now is just being a sore loser but possibly after the let down of a big defeat fades people can give the new administration a chance to build some bridges... to not nowhere but to somewhere... and we can get some things passed to help the American people.

That should be the goal of both Parties.

HEY DAWRINROCKS!!! ITS time for you to drink your kool aid!! I am not a fan of G.W. Bush-- The W. is for WHIMP! but Obama is not for America he is AGAINST AMERICA- AS HIS REV. WRIGHT PREACHED - "GOD DAMN AMERICA" Obama is that DAMNATION!!

just go crawl under your trailer dude, no one cares what you say anymore...

His Reverent Wright was irreverant but still right.

That is why The republicans got such a thrashing.

Conservative, your views looked tired and demented on the 3rd.

Today they are just laughable and belong to a period that has been already condemned to history's dustbin.

With Barack Obama ,AMERICA STINKS from B.O.!! plus our first lardy to be is DOG UGLY!!

Ahhhh, are the grapes that sour?

Try some humble pie, it might cleanse the palatee

Michelle isn't dog ugly. She's horse-faced and donkey-assed!

Werbung:

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back