world population

bododie

In eleven years the world population has increased almost one billion. The "flood" has occurred primarily in Africa, the Carribean, Latin America, and Asia.

It's the contribution to the world by those who breed 'em but can't feed 'em.

Must be the result of those "conservative family values" eh?

Werbung:
They already have problems feeding themselves, and we have yet to see what additional pressures such things as global warming and theri resistance to bio-engineered foods will put on their already stressed food supply.

Global warming and bio engineered food don't make people have children they know they can't feed. Stupidity, and lack of morality does.

Must be the result of those "conservative family values" eh?

Actually it IS those "Christian/Catholic Moral Values" that cause the a lot of the problems in the Sub-Saharan Africa (this is where most of the problem exist).

Religion_distribution_Africa_crop.png

Distribution of Religion in Africa

Africa_HIV-AIDS_300px.png

HIV prevalence in Africa

A lot of stigma exists with birth control in the christian/catholic nations of africa, due to the well known immorality issue the church places on birth control.

A prime example of this is Mozambique, where recently the Archbishop in Mozambique told the nation that condoms cause AIDS.

Another problem was the french, Ex-French colonial countries in West Africa still have current the old laws of their french colonists. The french anti-contraceptive law, enacted in 1920 and still in effect after the independence of France's former colonies in Africa, banned advocacy for, knowledge of, or use of family planning methods. [1]

Francophone_Africa.png

Francophone African Countries

In 1965 the nation of Chad passed even stricter anti-conception laws in conjunction with the french laws retained after their 1960 independence. This occurred shortly before the Muslim uprising that lasted a decade after which the dictatorial Tombalbaye's overthrow and death. The laws remained however.

It's a real mess there, but for the most part, yes, it is those "conservative" values if that's what you call the religious nuttery that's at root of most of the problems.

The Islamic states of North Africa have had a more progressive lean toward family planning as can be seen on the reduction of HIV as a secondary achievement except in those countries that still observe those strict french laws.

Remember it isn't because of a lack of morality in those reproducing, but the faux-morality of not offering them education in family planning due to religious extremism of the Catholic church in Africa. They're the ones who lack morality.

[1]Wolf, B;Anti-contraception laws in sub-Saharan Francophone African: sources and ramifications;Medford Mass., Tufts University, Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, 1973

Lol. So you actually think that religious conviction causes men to rape little girls, and it's a Christian thing? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. What a funny guy.

A lot of stigma exists with birth control in the christian/catholic nations of africa, due to the well known immorality issue the church places on birth control.
It's a man thing dear. It's a demoralizing event. These guys are NOT just having sex with women. They are RAPING them. Is sex and rape the same thing to you? Apparently.

Isn't most of the world population growth in China where the CAN feed themselves and where Christian values are not common?

I would also add that the Africans could feed themselves if it were not for warfare and injustice (which disrupts food production more than it disrupts breeding).

If people treat each other well the population will grow leaving two choices: Reduce population through injust means or through natural means; people either die as a result of the actions of bad people or the actions of nature (mostly starvation).

Lol. So you actually think that religious conviction causes men to rape little girls, and it's a Christian thing? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. What a funny guy.

It's a man thing dear. It's a demoralizing event. These guys are NOT just having sex with women. They are RAPING them. Is sex and rape the same thing to you? Apparently.

Are you saying that most of the pregnancies in Africa are caused by rape? That if rape didn't happen that their population would be stable? Got a link or some proof?

Additionally, is it not true that the Catholic Church also condemns abortion? So a woman who has been impregnated by rape cannot even get an abortion or RU486?

Rape has been an integral part of primitive Christian theology in the Bible, so why shouldn't it be in a primitive Catholic culture?

Isn't most of the world population growth in China where the CAN feed themselves and where Christian values are not common?

The draconian abortion policy seems to be working in China and has slowed their growth, but India's population is burgeoning.

Are you saying that most of the pregnancies in Africa are caused by rape? That if rape didn't happen that their population would be stable? Got a link or some proof?

Additionally, is it not true that the Catholic Church also condemns abortion? So a woman who has been impregnated by rape cannot even get an abortion or RU486?

Rape has been an integral part of primitive Christian theology in the Bible, so why shouldn't it be in a primitive Catholic culture?*

*statement not verified by unbiased analysis.

There I fixed it for you.

There I fixed it for you.

Denial doesn't make it not true, Who. It's right there in YOUR holy book in black and white. What do you call it when a man gets drunk and f*cks both of his daughters? Virgin daughters at that, weren't they?

The good thing for the Dr. Who's of the world is that most people don't actually READ the Bible so they can be lead around by the preachings and teachings and lies of the clergy and other faithful "true believers".

Anyone who doubts my take on this can purchase a copy of the X-RATED BIBLE by Ben Edward Ackerley. He is a theologian who simply went through the Bible and collected in one book all of the scriptures that Dr. Who doesn't want to be in the Bible. He quotes the scriptures and gives what historical background is available. Rape, murder, genocide, incest, homosexuality, scatology, masturbation, sexual pollution, adultery, indecent exposure, group sex, exhibitionism, prostitution, phallic worship, abortion, husband swapping, circumcision of the living and the dead, bestiality, castration, sexual betrayal, sexual potency, devil sex and witchcraft, it's all in there and a lot more. The Old Testament is the history of violent, primitive goatherding, misogynistic nomads and it's rife with all the twisted taboos and mythical crap that anyone could ever want. You'll love reading about the bizarre tests for adultery and virginity.

And for me the problem is that a huge amount of this cruelty and stupidity is attributed to God, I never doubted that people did all this stuff, but God doing it? No, I don't think so. Why would anyone want to spend eternity with the Old Testament God-Monster who gave His children free-will and then drowned a whole world of them in a flood because they didn't do what He wanted? Hello? Can you say "incompetent"? How many of you parents out there have drowned your children for not obeying you?

Someone made a remark on my profile that the right opposes abortion and birth control. Believe me, nothing could be further from the truth. Don't confuse those who are Catholic (primarily Latin America) with those who don't want the world overrun with people who can't/WON'T support themselves.

The main problem with the world isn't opposing politics. It's TOO MANY PEOPLE who rely on other people to fix their problems which are born of stupidity.

Are you saying that most of the pregnancies in Africa are caused by rape? That if rape didn't happen that their population would be stable?

Nope. Don't know what percentage of the rapes resulted in pregnancy.

Africa will never be stable as long as women who know that they have aids, still get pregnant, and then die. Was it rape? who knows. Was it ignorance and selfishness? yup.

Do men rape women because Africans are Christians? I strongly doubt it. Do you think that only Christian men in Africa are raping women? Do you think that most Africans can READ? Do you think that "missionaries" are teaching Africans to rape in the name of God?

Apparently.

Werbung:
Denial doesn't make it not true, Who. It's right there in YOUR holy book in black and white. What do you call it when a man gets drunk and f*cks both of his daughters? Virgin daughters at that, weren't they?

I don't deny at all that the bible describes things that happened.

As you have done it before I assume you are again trying to say that it advocates rape. And as an example you bring up the case of Lot and his daughters. Here is the passage:

"One day the older daughter said to her sister, "There isn't a man anywhere in this entire area for us to marry. And our father will soon be too old to have children. Come, let’s get him drunk with wine, and then we will sleep with him. That way we will preserve our family line through our father." So that night they got him drunk, and the older daughter went in and slept with her father. He was unaware of her lying down or getting up again.

If anyone raped anyone it was the daughter raping the father. But more importantly the biblical description of it is not the same as advocacy.

The good thing for the Dr. Who's of the world is that most people don't actually READ the Bible so they can be lead around by the preachings and teachings and lies of the clergy and other faithful "true believers".

It is even better that when people do read it they generally don't have the bias you have.
Anyone who doubts my take on this can purchase a copy of the X-RATED BIBLE by Ben Edward Ackerley. He is a theologian who simply went through the Bible and collected in one book all of the scriptures that Dr. Who doesn't want to be in the Bible. He quotes the scriptures and gives what historical background is available. Rape, murder, genocide, incest, homosexuality, scatology, masturbation, sexual pollution, adultery, indecent exposure, group sex, exhibitionism, prostitution, phallic worship, abortion, husband swapping, circumcision of the living and the dead, bestiality, castration, sexual betrayal, sexual potency, devil sex and witchcraft, it's all in there and a lot more. The Old Testament is the history of violent, primitive goatherding, misogynistic nomads and it's rife with all the twisted taboos and mythical crap that anyone could ever want. You'll love reading about the bizarre tests for adultery and virginity.

Uh, yep, people do all sorts of bad stuff and it is described in there. Much better than white washing human behavior.

And for me the problem is that a huge amount of this cruelty and stupidity is attributed to God, I never doubted that people did all this stuff, but God doing it? No, I don't think so. Why would anyone want to spend eternity with the Old Testament God-Monster who gave His children free-will and then drowned a whole world of them in a flood because they didn't do what He wanted? Hello? Can you say "incompetent"? How many of you parents out there have drowned your children for not obeying you?

The vast majority of the time here it is you attributing to God things He did not do.

Some things He did do. Giving people free will is certainly better than making them robots. And if they choose to be evil then killing them in a flood would be justice. Because imposing the death penalty on evil people is justice. And knowing that God did not make a mistake like people do when we convict the wrong person helps. And knowing that God gave them all a chance before justice was carried out helps. God is just and if you can't handle that then you are against justice. But God is also merciful and for those who want a second chance it is provided.

Back