Would it be possible to have a conversation regarding the toleration of pussy grabbing presidents an

Werbung:
Would it be possible to have a conversation regarding the toleration of pussy grabbing presidents and pedophile protecting popes?

The right wing has shown the world their best examples of representatives; Trump and Pope Francis.

The right has given us Pope Francis and President Trump. The lowest of the low; if moral fibre is looked at.

The left should celebrate the era of a pussy grabbing president and a pedophile protecting pope.

The right and their shame will ensure that the left will rule in the future.

Should the left thank the right for showing just how vile and out of touch with reality and morality the right are, thanks to their choices of immoral leaders?

Our current elected right wing pussy grabbing and pedophile protector, Trump and Francis; --- show the undecided who to vote for next time and whose party they should be in.

I cannot imagine a better gift for the left, as the left could not wish for better examples of the depravity of the right than Trump and Francis, --- showing the undecided who to vote for next time.

Your thoughts?

Regards
DL
Yes hunter is probably a pedophile and his dear old dad Joe sure acts like one

Funny liberal dunt like men who men who touch pussys but love liberals who touch other mens penis and kids
That must be a U.S. thing.

The intelligent world works differently.

Unlike Christians, we are not focused on other people sexual activity.

We like to look at morals and the genocidal God has really poor ones.

Care to argue for those poor moral tenets?

I ask that often and just have Christians run away in shame.

Perhaps you have the balls.

Regards
DL

That must be a U.S. thing.

The intelligent world works differently.

Unlike Christians, we are not focused on other people sexual activity.

We like to look at morals and the genocidal God has really poor ones.

Care to argue for those poor moral tenets?

I ask that often and just have Christians run away in shame.

Perhaps you have the balls.

Regards
DL
Sex and religion neither are us things they are world wide things.

Werbung:
I like the fact biden was accused of rape and touching 8 women back in the day when he could still still get a boner before he switched to kids
Here we go again. Post your proof Biden was accused of rape or shut up.
You are like a sheep killing dog. You don't know when to stop.
You have no evidence of that statement nor evidence he is a paedophile. Its pure hate.

Back