Write-In Hillary Clinton

Here's why we should write in Hillary Clinton should delegates fall into the GOP trap..

I'm going to forego political-correctness and get down to the brass tacks of what nobody in the democratic party wants to hear. It has to do with racism and common sense. And no, the two are definitely not related but are integral aspects of the wide spectrum of people who make up the democratic party.

When I'm playing devil's (GOP) advocate here, it helps to consider that when it comes to bare-bones strategy, they think like reptiles..

1. The GOP/Big Media blatantly and shamelessly promoted Barack Obama in the primaries to "presumptive nominee" (Oh how they hoped and still do that Hillary will formally concede...she hasn't) knowing full well that there are way too many covertly or otherwise bigoted whites in the democratic party to make him a viable threat after the convention, number wise. And failing the bigoted angle, they knew that there are also way too many educated and practical people in the democratic party middle ground who are experienced enough to know that a smooth-talking, underexperienced Johnny-come-lately like Obama would spell a win for them in these troubled times. They are taking advantage of legitimate fear.

(did I mention they operate like reptiles?)

2. They actively sabotaged HIllary Clinton, knowing that not only the covertly, or otherwise, bigoted whites in the democratic party would support her upon her nomination, but that her longtime support of minorities would unify the Obama crowd as well for a real and viable threat to McCain. The GOP knows full well that Clinton would have white, minority and women's support. That's everyone folks. And worst of all (again, coming from their POV) Hillary Clinton's husband brought our country the strongest economy in US history. That was a demon they could not beat back to save their lives.

So who did they promote? Was it the candidate they knew who would split the democratic party into shards and gain them a win in November or the one who would unify all democrats and gain them a loss in November?

Remember, these guys have been doing this bit for decades and longer. They're professionals.. If you don't believe me, ask yourself why McCain hasn't gone for Obama's weakest of weak spots: His abuse of fellow progressive minorites in the Chicago election. Do you actually think that Obama abusing fellow minorities (his main base of support) has somehow slipped by the GOP? Do you think they'll let it rest in the interest of not stooping that low? Guess again. Look for that as soon as the August convention ends.

The Trap: There are so many GOP fingers crossed right now hoping Obama people will fight to the death to save their fatally-flawed candidate to become the actual nominee come August that you wouldn't even believe.

It's so simple a kindergartener could figure it out. Yet still it seems to have escaped the radar of the delegates.

Should we run a race on race? Obama said we should...and that's a big problem because it's a double-edged sword. He wants people to recognize minorities for their acheivements while simultaneously and shamelessly elevating himself, without qualifications, based on his racial ancestory. He wants to behave abusively towards minorities, and gain their respect as their champion all at the same time. I see this guy operating and it makes my head spin. And still no one notices this glaring aspect of Obama's racism. Does he identify with his white upbringing? Or his absent black father, the finance minister in Africa? Maybe it depends on what angle he's working..?

The situation is complex. That's why we MUST ignore the temptation to be drawn to race or gender, or singsongs and dated hype and just look at resume's and who would be the most likely candidate for a win based on experience. If Obama had a resume' that listed active military service or experience as a foreign ambassador..anything that might suggest he could handle the helm instead of flubb it, (and if he himself had not brought up race as an issue), even closet-bigots could see that he outshines McCain. Yet those necessary qualifications are not on his resume'. And those other complex problems he himself has created with manipulating racism....he just cannot win folks. I'm speaking from the devil's POV; and dammit, they're right.. At least on this one, and most crucial point: Obama is UNELECTABLE for any one of dozens of potent reasons..

It just happens this time around the more experienced and qualified democratic candidate also coincides with the one candidate who can also garner the most support come November. That would be the candidate that the GOP trap deftly shoved aside and prematurely declared the loser (RIP Tim Russert), and keep drumming in our puny little heads that Obama is THE (whisper: "presumptive") DEMOCRATIC NOMINEE. Will we walk like dumb cattle right into the pungee pit?

Sometimes the truth is a bitter pill.

Remember, I'm foregoing political correctness now and telling you how it really is. Don't blame the messenger.

And if the delegates want to be manipulated by Obama or the GOP into sacraficing our party on the altar of blind political correctness...count me out.

I'll be voting for Hillary Clinton this Fall whether I check a box next to her name or write it in on a blank line.

Werbung:
Source: http://www.whitehouse.gov/history/firstladies/hc42.html
[italics mine]

The original candidate for hope and change..

"As an undergraduate at Wellesley College, Hillary mixed academic excellence with school government. Speaking at graduation, she said, "The challenge now is to practice politics as the art of making what appears to be impossible, possible."

Just a thumbnail of her actual service to mankind

"Hillary served as Arkansas's First Lady for 12 years, balancing family, law, and public service. She chaired the Arkansas Educational Standards Committee, co-founded the Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families, and served on the boards of the Arkansas Children's Hospital, Legal Services, and the Children's Defense Fund."

People refer to part of the title of her book now as a household expression, "It takes a village"

"She wrote a weekly newspaper column entitled "Talking It Over," which focused on her experiences as First Lady and her observations of women, children, and families she has met around the world. Her 1996 book It Takes a Village and Other Lessons Children Teach Us was a best seller, and she received a Grammy Award for her recording of it."

I'll try to post blips of her bio now and then. Those who will support Barack Obama come hell or high water need not read these unsettling details of the candidate they helped beat back in his favor.

Source: http://www.whitehouse.gov/history/firstladies/hc42.html
[italics mine]

The original candidate for hope and change..

"As an undergraduate at Wellesley College, Hillary mixed academic excellence with school government. Speaking at graduation, she said, "The challenge now is to practice politics as the art of making what appears to be impossible, possible."

Just a thumbnail of her actual service to mankind

"Hillary served as Arkansas's First Lady for 12 years, balancing family, law, and public service. She chaired the Arkansas Educational Standards Committee, co-founded the Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families, and served on the boards of the Arkansas Children's Hospital, Legal Services, and the Children's Defense Fund."

People refer to part of the title of her book now as a household expression, "It takes a village"

"She wrote a weekly newspaper column entitled "Talking It Over," which focused on her experiences as First Lady and her observations of women, children, and families she has met around the world. Her 1996 book It Takes a Village and Other Lessons Children Teach Us was a best seller, and she received a Grammy Award for her recording of it."

I'll try to post blips of her bio now and then. Those who will support Barack Obama come hell or high water need not read these unsettling details of the candidate they helped beat back in his favor.

You forgot this part:

From Wikipedia

In 1965, Rodham enrolled at Wellesley College, where she majored in political science. During her freshman year, she served as president of the Wellesley Young Republicans

At times during the primary campaign I thought she had returned to her roots, what with her kissing up to Fox News, citing Karl Rove as a source etc. However, all will be forgiven as long as she keeps her promise and stumps for Obama, something it appears she is going to do. It also seems as if the major Clinton fundraisers will now be raising money for the Obama campaign. See the party is coming together nicely.

BTW, since you like to dismiss the danger McCain poses to Roe V Wade, I thought a reminder might be in order:

Well...

If I had to weigh Hillary serving for the young republicans and then rightfully changing her mind from that ilk as she matured against Obama's crafty and sharklike extermination of fellow minorities in Chicago...I think I could glean where the venial sin and where the unforgivable one was.

It's all about perspective.

Sure Hillary hobnobs with republicans informally. Ever heard the phrase "keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.."?

She's not an idiot.. and with Hillary in Office this January, I don't have to worry a fig about Roe V Wade being overturned. Besides, what is overturned can be overturned yet again. Like people are going to sit still while neocons trash the Constitution, Civil rights, Impliment The Obama Trap and overturn Roe v...

Hey, wait a minute...maybe you've got a point!

The bottom line is Hillary is whole heartedly supporting Senator Obama. The primary is over. Everyone is coming together for the greater good.

Democrats, Independents and even many disenfranchised Republicans know we just can't keep going deeper & deeper down this dark neo-con road. Look around. Are we better off than we were 8 years ago... No! America is much worse off under neo-con domination.

Senator Obama is that rare combination of intelligence, strength and determination and a true caring for all Americans. You don't have to be Country Club eligible for Barack Obama to push for things that make for your life to be a little bit better.

A good Christian Family Man that's only been married once and that has produced two lovely little girls that you can tell he loves more than life itself.

Go get 'em Senator... build on this weeks 15 point Newsweek poll lead over John McBush... you're the man!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XprlHo5XLlI

Senator Obama is that rare combination of intelligence, strength and determination and a true caring for all Americans. You don't have to be Country Club eligible for Barack Obama to push for things that make for your life to be a little bit better.

A good Christian Family Man that's only been married once and that has produced two lovely little girls that you can tell he loves more than life itself.

OMG, wheres the bucket... I'm gonna be sick. :(

I wish I could grab the ankles of people like this, drag them back out of the clouds and down here to reality... But they don't care to be bothered by such trivial matters as the truth or facts - those are distractions based on racism, so I can only watch them float away into a wonderland of delusions.

Reminds me of Perot... At least he never stood a chance at winning.

Hmmm.. That reminds me of the Chicago extermination Obama carried out. Seems years after he systematically eliminated fellow progressive minorities to run unopposed on the ballot for Senate, he ran again and guess what happened that time to knock away any competition....?

Magically his opponents' messy divorce records got unearthed and circulated..

So yeah, Obama seems to be aware that he's only been married once. From all appearances he's capitalized on that before..

Pass the puke bucket. Anytime I hear the blind-gilded praise of this teflon nincompoop I start to get the heaves..

HEY OBAMA SUPPORTERS, ARE YOU SCARED TO LOOK AT THE CHICAGO TRIBUNE ARTICLE ABOUT HOW KIND AND COMPASSIONATE AND EVEN-HANDED OBAMA IS(N'T) AS A PERSON?

Because I can tell you that you'll have to face that article sooner or later. It is sitting on the top of the GOP stack next to some very itchy fingers drumming the table just waiting for his nomination to become official. Then there will be no way for you to ignore what's in that article. It will be pasted on every media outlet and bus stop from here to Calamazoo.

BTW, since you like to dismiss the danger McCain poses to Roe V Wade, I thought a reminder might be in order:

George Bush supposedly "lied" and 4,000 US soldiers are dead. The left is outraged.

Roe V. Wade is based on admitted fabrications and lies. An estimated 3,000 babies are killed daily. The left is silent.

George Bush supposedly "lied" and 4,000 US soldiers are dead. The left is outraged.

Roe V. Wade is based on admitted fabrications and lies. An estimated 3,000 babies are killed daily. The left is silent.

Nice try, but nether I or the Supreme Court equates an embryo with a living breathing self aware human being.

Abortion is a legal medical procedure. It's not yours or any other self righteous right winger's business to interfere in what, for any woman, is a very personal decision.

They "like" abortion, they are proud of it. They sell and wear t shirts that say "I had an abortion, and I am proud of it"

To much pot in the 70s or something, idunno

Nice try, but nether I or the Supreme Court equates an embryo with a living breathing self aware human being.

Abortion is a legal medical procedure. It's not yours or any other self righteous right winger's business to interfere in what, for any woman, is a very personal decision.

8 to 9 month viable child does, but Obama voted to let them die if they survived a partial birth abortion.

Obama is sub human, the child is NOT!

They "like" abortion, they are proud of it. They sell and wear t shirts that say "I had an abortion, and I am proud of it"

To much pot in the 70s or something, idunno

It's called being proud to have a choice, as in reproductive rights. Now, if you want to believe it's murder and all that religious BS, go for it. Nobody is forcing you to have an abortion, just as those who believe it's just a medical procedure don't wish to have your morals imposed on them. I really don't think that's too much to ask.

8 to 9 month viable child does, but Obama voted to let them die if they survived a partial birth abortion.

Obama is sub human, the child is NOT!

A survey done in 2003 found that 1.4% of abortions were performed at or after 21 weeks, the other 98.6% were performed before then. Therefore may I assume that you feel any abortion before 5 months is Ok? Or were you just setting up the typical straw man argument used by the anti abortionists?

Werbung:
It's called being proud to have a choice, as in reproductive rights. Now, if you want to believe it's murder and all that religious BS, go for it. Nobody is forcing you to have an abortion, just as those who believe it's just a medical procedure don't wish to have your morals imposed on them. I really don't think that's too much to ask.

You want to brag about killing babies, go for it.

I have the right to say its sick to do and its even sicker to brag about doing it.

Back