WTF is McCain talking about?

Popeye

This short (6 sec) clip from McCain's strange speech the other night is making the rounds. Perhaps somebody can tell me, what exactly is he talking about?

Werbung:
Hot, aka clean purified or boiled water. Since the Drinking water in many areas is so poor. I am fairly sure thats what he was talking about.

thanks.

that part I deduced, but was he making a speech about environmental issues or was he speaking about domestic policies? in that context what popeye posted makes popeye look like a _________________(fill in the blank)

What they would need, in such a case, would be sterile water, not necessarily hot water. Water can be hot and still not be fit to drink.

smoking-smiley-5430.gif
So, if water is boiled is that ok?

This short (6 sec) clip from McCain's strange speech the other night is making the rounds. Perhaps somebody can tell me, what exactly is he talking about?

I'm just amazed that anyone would vote for this old guy. I mean seriously! :eek:

McSame wouldn't really be leading anything. He'd just be handled by those around him.

The worst thing was the way McSame would say something and then just look around the room blinking with that nervous smile on his face waiting for any response from the room.

I mean was the guy looking straight into the sun or something... can't be that it was inside.

And the creepy Mr. Smithers diabolical undertoned smirky laugh... very, very out of it.

BABIES NEED HOT WATER... JEZZZZZZZ!!!

smoking-smiley-5430.gif
So, if water is boiled is that ok?

McCain said, in the clip, “we should be able to deliver bottled hot water to dehydrated babies.”

He probably meant to say “we should be able to deliver bottled water to dehydrated babies.”

Why he inserted the word "hot" is the question but, considering his overall lack of any speaking ability whatsoever, anything might and probably will escape from his lips.

I'm just amazed that anyone would vote for this old guy. I mean seriously! :eek:

McSame wouldn't really be leading anything. He'd just be handled by those around him.

The worst thing was the way McSame would say something and then just look around the room blinking with that nervous smile on his face waiting for any response from the room.

I mean was the guy looking straight into the sun or something... can't be that it was inside.

And the creepy Mr. Smithers diabolical undertoned smirky laugh... very, very out of it.

BABIES NEED HOT WATER... JEZZZZZZZ!!!

I don't know top gun, McCain is one strange looking guy. Remember Chuckie the doll from the horror movies? When he smiles that weird smile he reminds me of him.

Why would anybody want this guy as president?

McCain said, in the clip, “we should be able to deliver bottled hot water to dehydrated babies.”

He probably meant to say “we should be able to deliver bottled water to dehydrated babies.”

Why he inserted the word "hot" is the question but, considering his overall lack of any speaking ability whatsoever, anything might and probably will escape from his lips.

To anyone who watched that live, its clear, he just sucks reading a teleprompter. He is alot better when he is just speaking from his gut and talking, not reading some speech like that. I mean did you see him when he had to keep saying, thats change you can belive in , or what ever it was? he looked like he got ill evrytime he had to say it.

I don't know top gun, McCain is one strange looking guy. Remember Chuckie the doll from the horror movies? When he smiles that weird smile he reminds me of him.

Why would anybody want this guy as president?

because some people don't vote on looks? I can think of more then a few reasons to vote for him. Not saying I will, but I would take McCain any day over 90% of the republicans even possible to run.

Werbung:
because some people don't vote on looks? I can think of more then a few reasons to vote for him. Not saying I will, but I would take McCain any day over 90% of the republicans even possible to run.

It's a lot more than just his advanced age and his inability to remember or speak correctly, no longer the maverick, he has now become like that other 90% you speak of.. McCain, in the name of political expediency, has flip flopped on so many issues it's hard to keep track:

Back