Xmas bomber helps US turns on Clerics

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
The Nigerian suspect in a failed Christmas Day airliner bombing turned against the cleric who claims to be his teacher and has helped the U.S. hunt for the radical preacher, a law enforcement official said Thursday.

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, the 23-year-old Nigerian who faces terrorism charges in the Christmas bombing, has been cooperating with the FBI for days, providing information about his contacts in Yemen and the al-Qaida affiliate that operates there.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100204/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/us_airline_terror

--------------------------------------

So what happen to all that, we will never get any intel from him now stuff? I heard sooo much from some Republicans....And funny thing...I bet we did not have to waterboard him to get it.

Werbung:
I personally do not know if I can believe this. He shut up right after his miranda rights were read and stayed shut up til people became critical of this administrations actions regarding the panty bomber. All the sudden they are saying he is talking again.

I think they are saying this to make themselves look good and probably to stir up stuff with the terrorists groups he is linked to.

I personally do not know if I can believe this. He shut up right after his miranda rights were read and stayed shut up til people became critical of this administrations actions regarding the panty bomber. All the sudden they are saying he is talking again.

I think they are saying this to make themselves look good and probably to stir up stuff with the terrorists groups he is linked to.

well as long as that guess is based on all the evidence...as in , your just guessing because it fits what you want to hear....

well as long as that guess is based on all the evidence...as in , your just guessing because it fits what you want to hear....

It is what makes sense

If what I think turns out to be true I will be even more disgusted in this adminstration than I already am and I will distrust them more than I already do.

If it turns out that the guy just really felt like talking or got a change of heart and wanted to help catch the bad guys then that is a really good thing.

It is what makes sense

If what I think turns out to be true I will be even more disgusted in this adminstration than I already am and I will distrust them more than I already do.

If it turns out that the guy just really felt like talking or got a change of heart and wanted to help catch the bad guys then that is a really good thing.

I would go with, listening to what they are saying is happening...as what is happening...rather then just say no I don't believe it because it goes against what I want

I would go with, listening to what they are saying is happening...as what is happening...rather then just say no I don't believe it because it goes against what I want

I would too except its really odd the kid stopped talking after being read his rights til Americans got angry with the way obama and co. dealt with everyting then all the sudden he started talking again. Seems too convenient

I would too except its really odd the kid stopped talking after being read his rights til Americans got angry with the way obama and co. dealt with everyting then all the sudden he started talking again. Seems too convenient
He can't agree with the shadiness of the coincidence because it's not what he wants to hear.

I'll believe it when said preacher man is in a cell, or has assumed room temperature. Until then, our government leaks crap and facts all the time, and they both smell the same.

yea its sooo not normal for someone to talk when facing life in jail...

and why would I belive someone in the FBI over Pandora's random guess

He was facing the same life in jail for the month he was refusing to talk also...

One thing that makes me think the story could be true is that his parents were able to visit him and may have gotten him to help.

He was facing the same life in jail for the month he was refusing to talk also...

One thing that makes me think the story could be true is that his parents were able to visit him and may have gotten him to help.

you don't think ratting out a few higher ups could help him get a better deal at all? Also keep in mind your talking about a brainwashed kid basically, my bet is he was not hard to break at all.

you don't think ratting out a few higher ups could help him get a better deal at all? Also keep in mind your talking about a brainwashed kid basically, my bet is he was not hard to break at all.

He should not get any deals. He tried to kill hundreds of people!

That is a good point though that he would be easy to crack since he is just a brainwashed kid.

He should not get any deals. He tried to kill hundreds of people!

That is a good point though that he would be easy to crack since he is just a brainwashed kid.

Do you want him got talk , or do you want to see him in jail in the worse prison possible....Personally...if they give him 50 years in a slightly better prison...and he gives up good intel...I want the intel...its not like we are talking about a high level operative here....

Do you want him got talk , or do you want to see him in jail in the worse prison possible....Personally...if they give him 50 years in a slightly better prison...and he gives up good intel...I want the intel...its not like we are talking about a high level operative here....

Sure I want him to talk but I dont want them to give him just a few years either.

Are you ok with him giving info on where his cleric is so he can be killed? The cleric never set a bomb off and killing him will just make the terrorists mad and more will want to join to defend the killing of one of their holy men.

This adminstration is leaking that the kid is telling them where to find the cleric to kill him. I think its stupid to advertize you are about to kill a muslim holy man.

Werbung:
Sure I want him to talk but I dont want them to give him just a few years either.

Are you ok with him giving info on where his cleric is so he can be killed? The cleric never set a bomb off and killing him will just make the terrorists mad and more will want to join to defend the killing of one of their holy men.

This adminstration is leaking that the kid is telling them where to find the cleric to kill him. I think its stupid to advertize you are about to kill a muslim holy man.

he can't get just a few years...there are min times he can be jailed for...look at the LAX bomber case right now...for a example

Back